It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has child rape charges filed against him

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

To deflect from Hillary getting off scot free maybe...

Or possibly deflect from the investigation into the clinton foundation...

Or possibly the neocon's cant figure out any other way to get rid of him.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Its a civil suit and not criminal.. Considering she is talking about an incident that supposedly occurred over 20 years ago, and that a previous suit was dismissed, this smacks of politics.

Ironically enough I find it interesting Clinton is linked into it via Epstein.

So what we have, in effect, is somebody somewhere holding back information for the right time, right?

I think that information held back for a more conducive time should be considered less important. After all, if it was important, it would have been produced at the time, right?

Whomever released this information, if it is true, should be charged with withholding information.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Davg80

he either did it, or Hilary is stitching him up, throwing the dirtiest of much before the voters come out. The world is going nuts, interesting times we live in that's for certain!!!

I don't think this is coming from the Clinton camp. This is probably coming from the GOP neocons. Donald just doesn't fit into their grand design.

What reason do we have to believe that the neocons and Hillary are not all the same crew?

Could be....I've always maintained that Obama was a neocon puppet.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I cant stand trump, but using a vague site is to smear the man is light propaganda at best, this would be all over the news if this was even partially true.

Is somebody trying to sell a book or something?

Smells rotten from where i sit.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I cant stand trump, but using a vague site is to smear the man is light propaganda at best, this would be all over the news if this was even partially true.

I thought the same thing about Bill Cosby, but.....

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm having a hard time finding out if this is real or not.

A similar lawsuit was filed in CA, but dismissed over filing errors, but it appears a similar case has been filed in NY.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Trump is caught on film joking about Epstein liking them young:-/

When this story 1st came up I thought this could be true due to the girls accounts of trump going mad at her when she wasn't good enough on her knees - I honesty think he hates women from raping his ex wife and assaulting her by pulling her hair out in chunks

Now there is a witness to back Jane doe!

Also this could turn even darker than it is with Mention of a young girl who vanished after complaining of trumps assaults

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I have not read the OP article yet, but I wonder if this is the same woman from the Trump rape allegation case in April...

Link to April Allegation

edit on 2-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Doesn't sound correct to me as New York has a Criminal Statue of Limitations for Rape at 12 years and a Civil Suit Statue of Limitations for Injury to Person at 3 years.

Stinks of politically based hype & Spin.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I think it could be the same person

Good old Bill Clinton was another name mentioned in this molesting group that also included prince Andrew

:-/

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I think it could be the same person

Good old Bill Clinton was another name mentioned in this molesting group that also included prince Andrew

:-/

I knew that and it didn't surprise given how close Donald and Bill are. Of course, they run in the same circles.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Its a civil suit and not criminal.. Considering she is talking about an incident that supposedly occurred over 20 years ago, and that a previous suit was dismissed, this smacks of politics.

It was dismissed without prejudice, which expresses no opinion of the merits and expressly provides for the possibility of refiling. The fact that it is civil and not criminal just makes it easier to prove, since only a majority is needed and not unanimity.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

This is all we really need to know about this thread (bolded your quote for emphasis). The title is misleading, he is not being charged. Trump has ZERO criminal charges pending for anything. He has been sued about 450 times. This is what happens when you are at the top, people start biting at your heels.

Title should read, "Trump being sued by alleged rape victim from 20+ years ago."

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

For once I am obliged and honored to agree with you.A failing piece of trash website looking for revenue any way possible. I went over some other so-called stories and most fit our description.

edit on 7/2/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Article states the person filed 4 times under "Jane Doe" . What is the definition of insanity again ?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
One interesting aspect in this case is that one of the witnesses, named "Tiffany Doe", was an employee of Epstein's.

Yeah, I found that interesting too... and somehow I have a problem with the credibility of the woman who "procured" these minor girls for the very purpose of rape! I don't think she suddenly found her conscience... but I do think she was in a position to be easily bribed and/or blackmailed.

I swear to these facts under the penalty for perjury even though I fully understand that the life of myself and my family is now in grave danger.

I think she swore "to these facts" because her life is danger... not even though her life is in danger.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

I won't comment on a conspiracy theory in regards to a 13 year old girl being raped. Some kid may have been abused in the worst way imaginable and had any chance of a normal life robbed from her.

I'm getting pretty sick of people stigmatizing those who have been sexually assaulted by saying they can't lead a normal life.

Normal people get sexually assaulted every day and they are still normal people. Being assaulted, then being stigmatized, is not okay.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Have been on the web for ages and this is the first I have heard of uproxx.com...

Legitimize this site, PLEASE....

edit on 2-7-2016 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

looked at some of the headlines at this site. Rubbish! A site for the millennial generation.

edit on 2-7-2016 by CharlesT because: ill get it right yet.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
These people play hardball.

This will keep Trump very quiet talking about Rape and Clinton

Trump, I'm sure is very sorry he ran for president

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Article states the person filed 4 times under "Jane Doe" . What is the definition of insanity again ?

Funny stuff the establishment is really getting desperate

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join