It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-Hour Soul Makeover via an Internet Chat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PushPullDestroy
I am so happy for you

I've met a couple of people online that I hold dear to my heart, and I'm bold enough to admit that they are more important to me than people I actually know in the "real" world.

I'm also intrigued by your experiences with the Mandela effect, if you don't mind.
perhaps you could tell me of your experiences, or if you've made a thread detailing it before, please pass on the link?

I've been led down a road that I could never have foreseen. I discussed a possible romantic relationship with the person I mentioned in the original post. They said they could not contemplate such a thing because I was already in a relationship. That forced me to reexamine my relationship with my now ex-significant other. I decided to leave her because she had betrayed me not too long ago and our relationship was doomed in the long run anyway. The person I mentioned in the original post was very supportive concerning my decision. We had a very long conversation after I broke up with my ex-significant other that went possibly too well. The other person I mentioned in the original post pulled away from me, not because of anything I had done, but because of what they had done. They said they had told me "too much" during the conversation, and they were thinking about abandoning our friendship because of it.

[None of the following is meant to sound like bragging, it is not.]

That left me with a real problem. Without my ex-significant other, I've only got one friend left (other than the person mentioned in the original post). I needed someone else. So, I looked at my mobile phone. Among my contacts there are about twenty women I've known (mostly current and former colleagues) who I could contact to try to be friends with. I chose three who I remember liking, and I asked them if they wanted to be friends. Two of them replied in the affirmative (the other one didn't reply which was surprising because she alluded to us becoming friends not too long ago), and we chatted via an instant message program the same night I contacted them. We had wonderful conversations, and they both indicated that they had a good time and wanted to chat with me in the future. When I think about the number of women who tried to get my phone number or something similar over the years, I could have hundreds of women in my friends list if I wanted to (this is not an exaggeration). I just turned almost all of them down because I didn't want friends. Now I'm thinking that I don't need romance, just someone to chat with (as long as I like them). It's a huge epiphany for me.

The entire thing has turned out differently than I would have previously imagined.

My threads about the Mandella Effect:

YouTuber Claims the Mandela Effect Will Lead to Her Divorce

JFK Assassination and the Mandela Effect

Separating the Mandela Effect From Memory

'Carpool Karaoke' experiences a Mandela Effect?
edit on 13-7-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

I am so happy for you

I've met a couple of people online that I hold dear to my heart, and I'm bold enough to admit that they are more important to me than people I actually know in the "real" world.

I'm also intrigued by your experiences with the Mandela effect, if you don't mind.
perhaps you could tell me of your experiences, or if you've made a thread detailing it before, please pass on the link?

I've been led down a road that I could never have foreseen. I discussed a possible romantic relationship with the person I mentioned in the original post. They said they could not contemplate such a thing because I was already in a relationship. That forced me to reexamine my relationship with my now ex-significant other. I decided to leave her because she had betrayed me not too long ago and our relationship was doomed in the long run anyway. The person I mentioned in the original post was very supportive concerning my decision. We had a very long conversation after I broke up with my ex-significant other that went possibly too well. The other person I mentioned in the original post pulled away from me, not because of anything I had done, but because of what they had done. They said they had told me "too much" during the conversation, and they were thinking about abandoning our friendship because of it.

[None of the following is meant to sound like bragging, it is not.]

That left me with a real problem. Without my ex-significant other, I've only got one friend left (other than the person mentioned in the original post). I needed someone else. So, I looked at my mobile phone. Among my contacts there are about twenty women I've known (mostly current and former colleagues) who I could contact to try to be friends with. I chose three who I remember liking, and I asked them if they wanted to be friends. Two of them replied in the affirmative (the other one didn't reply which was surprising because she alluded to us becoming friends not too long ago), and we chatted via an instant message program the same night I contacted them. We had wonderful conversations, and they both indicated that they had a good time and wanted to chat with me in the future. When I think about the number of women who tried to get my phone number or something similar over the years, I could have hundreds of women in my friends list if I wanted to (this is not an exaggeration). I just turned almost all of them down because I didn't want friends. Now I'm thinking that I don't need romance, just someone to chat with (as long as I like them). It's a huge epiphany for me.

The entire thing has turned out differently than I would have previously imagined.

My threads about the Mandella Effect:

YouTuber Claims the Mandela Effect Will Lead to Her Divorce

JFK Assassination and the Mandela Effect

Separating the Mandela Effect From Memory

'Carpool Karaoke' experiences a Mandela Effect?

I'm sorry to hear that this person has pulled away. It's difficult, when you meet somebody who you could talk to for hours on end, and feel so connected to, only for them to turn away. Something similar happened to me last year, with somebody I had started a romantic relationship with over the internet. We were up and down for months, and most of the problems we had was my fault, I will admit. I broke it off with her and after that, we maintained a friendship. But we were becoming distant, then she decided she didn't want to talk to me ever again.

For a couple of days I was annoyed with it, but then it dawned on me that it was for the best. There were things about her that I was blind to, so it was better she wasn't in my life.

Ultimately I think most people need at least somebody to feel connected with. In real life I am very anti-social, but still need to talk to somebody every now and then. Of late I feel so far away from most people, hence joining ATS.

Thanks for the links. I will check them out! I only just discovered the Mandela Effect when browsing ATS, and when I browsed a few cases, I remembered an instance where I heard of somebody's death on the news (some celebrity, can't for the life of me remember WHO but I wish I did :/) and thinking to myself, "Didn't this already happen?"
Sadly, my memory isn't reliable with much of anything these days, so there's no way I could be absolutely sure about some things. The only thing I'm certain about is Snow White and the classic, "Mirror, mirror on the wall." (which is now, "Magic mirror on the wall."

This stuff blows me away. Especially when I frequently experience deja vu in my every day life.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I'm sorry to hear that this person has pulled away.

It's too soon to tell if that's really what happened. However, this person has their reasons for doing such a thing. They explained the reasons to me in detail. If I were them, I would probably be doing the same thing.

Connecting with the two women I mentioned in my previous post in this thread via instant messaging has already changed my view of life. Connecting with their energies in that venue has blown my mind. Instant messaging can create a purer soul connection than talking face to face in my opinion.

When I spoke face to face with those two, with one of them I was thinking, "Wow, she's amazingly cute" and with the other one I was thinking, "This is the closest to an angel that I've been in the presence of." Those characteristics come through in instant messaging, but the physical or auric side doesn't get in the way of making a connection. I mean, when people have stunning personal characteristics, it can be very intimidating. Chatting online takes away the intimidation for me. The only thing that's left is the soul connection.

I'm just thinking about how many women I want in my friends list. When I think about connecting with different energies such as the types I just mentioned all the time, my mind is blown. It could be kind of a heaven on Earth kind of thing and with no strings attached.

The person I mentioned in the original post led me to this point. I'm eternally grateful. If they decided to cut off our friendship at any time, I wouldn't have any hard feelings. They've led to my life being much better. I couldn't have imagined my life being so different a week ago. And, I'm excited about the future.
edit on 14-7-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

verry deep

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

This is all very great and its wonderful to meet someone with similar beliefs, but confused on the "friends" thing.

Did you mention that you left your ex-significant then decided you needed more friends so you texted 3 woman to ask for friendship?

Do you mind giving more detail? So you just texted or called them and asked "will you be my friend?"

What is a friend to you? To me it is someone I feel comfortable calling or texting at any given point, someone I have known for a long period of time (10-15 yrs) and when we see each other again its like we lost no time...someone I can trust with my deepest secrets.

Are you hoping to have something like that with these 3 woman?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If it is on the internet than it has to be true!

All joking aside... couldn't happen to a better profusion!

Any iso-tank updates? Is this a continuation or something new? Just wondering...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm so confused. So did you sext with this person and cheat on someone else or did you sext with someone else and cheat on this person? Or is it a totally separate?

As for your "soul makeover", not buying it. It's still not real. Get back to us when you meet and feel the same way in real life, until then, it's just pretend. Your feelings may be real, but they are not based in reality, so not real, not permanent.

Glad you broke up with your real life girlfriend though, kind of unfair to her.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I'm so confused. So did you sext with this person and cheat on someone else or did you sext with someone else and cheat on this person? Or is it a totally separate?

I have never cheated in a romantic relationship.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

a mental affair is the same if not worse than a physical affair.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

a mental affair is the same if not worse than a physical affair.

Cheating is defined by the people involved in any given romantic relationship. I was in a romantic relationship at the time of the original post. My significant other and I had discussed the rules of our relationship in detail. According to those rules, nothing I described in the original post was cheating.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

well, if she was ok with it, then that changes all the rules

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion I used to be friends with opposite gender in real life...not much other than brotherly comfort..i am glad you found relationships with opposite gender beyond stereotypical programming from lower chackra based humans...it is sad the programming some folks have...makes me quite angry about how genders are supposed to act around each other...the programs need better parenting and better sibling realities..IMHO...great thread OP! very thoughtful stuff...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Sounds to me like you're some kind of spiritual Sheldon Cooper.. I don't know.

You and that girl? That's like Sheldon and Amy.. two very unusual but very similar people finding each other out there in the ether.

Good for you, I wish you the best of luck. It sounds pretty amazing this story of yours.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I experienced it and that happened to be one of my best romantic relationships lasted for a year. =)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Do you know this person from real life or not? I would say not from what you describe but the conversation about how you see each other was not exactly detailed whether it was physical looks or personality traits, or both.

So the below does not apply if you know this person in real life. Even so, asking yourself never hurts...

Well, I don`t want to break your party but, before proceeding, you should consider this.

1. Is it possible that you have been observed via camera or in real life so your physical descriptions matches?
2. Is it possible that a profile can be made from what you talk and post online and mobile, also work so that your traits match?
3. This person lied about her looks and traits so that you would find a connection and open up?
4. Could this be an experiment to get to your true inner thoughts?

If the answer is...could be or it is possible, then you might have been observed for some time. You know how the saying goes...

Of course chances are that it is genuine, you never know

Good luck!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join