It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mission to Mars failed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Abort Mission 65 halt now brace for escape. All engines plush. Mission to Mars fails. As the blast doors blew our mission to Mars ended. Now our mission is to survive falling back to earth.

This was my maiden voyage too. As Captin I am at fault of a human error we made. We placed engine 9 into full throttle at the wrong time. Making all the other plasma engines overload.

Now I am free falling back to Earth. My space suit will not burn up falling through the layers of the Earths atmosphers. I do have a major problem. As the doors blasted for my escape my space glove was ripped away. I had no time to grab it.

The gravity of Earth is tugging at me now. Hold on tight, this will be the ride of my life.

As I close my eyes I can see the love of the Earth catching the waves of my soul passing into the flames. I tucked my hand into my chest pocket to protect it from burning. My life is passing me by like the oceans waves rolling over each other. My last thought in life were of hearts beating of lovers on the Earth. I see my family crying and my son is frozen in time.

Boom my parachute opened and I landed in love...❤️
edit on 7 2 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Nice twists...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thank you friend. I know this would never happen in real life but I had to get it out.

new topics

join