It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rather Aggressive Pro-EU Protester In London

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
A taste of the remainiac madness that is sweeping the country.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So in order for Great Britain to be 'great'.

It has to be a apart of a foreign consortium that makes all the rules!

Got to give the videographer props for maintaining his composer.

After being told to snip off.

After several chances to make his case?

I guess that dude thought he was special because a bunch of foreigners told him so.
edit on 2-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This YouTuber Graham Philips has some good stuff on his channel. www.youtube.com...

Hassle free travel seems to be a priority for pro EU protestors. Being older I've seen the problems caused by the oil industry and I try to keep travel to a minimum. These travel enthusiasts seem to consider their fun more important than the health of the planet we live on, and that I cannot agree with.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

It's embarrassing that humans cannot get past this primitive tribal aggressive mentality

A guy who is obviously not a natural born UK citizen shaming UK citizens for choosing the other "tribe"

It's all pathetic, you would think with our intelligence we'd be able to move away from this kind of animal behaviour but no it seems deep rooted within our genes

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I travel alot and guess what? I still have to show my passport to get into europe.

Getting into the EU no diffrent to getting into the USA , Japan or Russia.

Didnt even have to bother with Visas either as most countrys allow 90 days without a visa for 1st world countrys.
edit on 2-7-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Shame on you all!

I'm kidding lol those videos made me laugh

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Rather necky of Johnny foreigner to tell an Englishman to f off in his own country.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I find these remainers are pig ignorant spoilt brats that think the world owes them a living. They dont know the meaning of grafting for a living, and most have little to no life experience.

For all the britsh shaming they protest about, calling us leavers racist bigots with no intelligence or education, they should be ashamed of themeslves. Since when has it been ok to terrorise the older generations saying they have ruined their future, bullying the elderly and calling them names and seeing them as a hindrance on society.

The older generations went through 2 world wars and have paid so much tax into the system that these 2 faced petulant children have NO right to say what they say to them and further the older generations are the ones that secured these braindead peoples futures, yet these ignorant people would rather be dictated by the EU and have open boarders for the hoards of migrants to come flooding in.

Little do they know they are sowing discord amongst us and will reap destruction upon themselves and have no bloody future, their will be no jobs to be had and the freedom to get an education and places at schools and universities will be severely limited, and thats not to mention getting a home to rent, never mind owning or having a mortgage on one.

The kids of these days lack the knowledge and foresight to comprehend anything beyond their own immediate selfish desires. God help us of these fools run this country in years to come.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidCovKid

Good points there.

For what it's worth, I shan't walk on by if I see any of those clowns picking on old folks and I fully expect that I'm not alone in thinking that.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Rather necky of Johnny foreigner to tell an Englishman to f off in his own country.

I wonder how many of the protesters were imported from eu countries? I bet there were a lot.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Just a shame those people have no idea how many British jobs the EU has taken away, Cadburys went to Poland, Ford Transit went to turkey, which isn't in the EU but had grant anyway!Jaguar Land Rover built a new plant in Slovakia, with an EU grant, Peugot closed its plant in England, and moved to Slovakia, with an EU grant.
The British army's new AFV 'Ajax' to be built in Spain, using Swedish steel, rather than in Wales.
Dyson moved to Malaysia, with an EU loan.
1,200 job in Bournmouth, England, gone to the far east, with an EU loan.
Hornby models has gone, along with the patents.
M & S manufacturing gone to the far east with an EU loan.
London airports owned by the Spanish.
Utilities owned by the french/German axis.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: SprocketUK

I wonder how many of the protesters were imported from eu countries? I bet there were a lot.

Cheers - Dave

Either those or that peculiar breed full of hate for the nation that raised them.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What can I say? People love their tyranny.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Guess they're mad they won't be able to go to Amsterdam and get their legal drugs and prostitutes.

Oh wait, they will still be able to.

Guess they just like austerity and corporatocracy then

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The trouble with England, to too many goddamn foreigners that refuse to assimilate. There should be a test you have to take after 5 years of residence , in which the immigration candidate must display sufficient success in the endeavor of assimilation into British culture. (or any country as a matter of fact) Pass/ Fail. Fail you get to go back to the sh$thole from whence you came.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Er, what's the "shame on you" directed at. Presumably those who voted to leave? Or, is it those who could not be arsed to vote and now find their apathy has backfired? We are told the young were more likely to vote remain, but a poor turnout from them means that they are the people who should be shamed.

I guess the guy in the first vid sounded German? 'nuff said. The lass in the second vid who was not "educated enough" to know her MEP, just exemplifies the problem with the EU and why many people voted "leave", although she clearly has not understood that.
edit on 2/7/2016 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I'm hearing it as 'Shay-Mon-Yoo'. A repetitive mantra causing trance like states in the surrounding protestors.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Many of these interviews show a lack of strong personal views. More flag waving than analytical thinking. Here again we hear "travel" as a reason. Where is their concern for the environment?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
I'm hearing it as 'Shay-Mon-Yoo'.

Oh him. Last seen in Shanghai, I believe. Are they outside the Chinese Embassy?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Who was that guy? Was he an agitator or something? I am a little, no a lot, confused.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join