It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's use of Star of David in anti-Hillary Tweet a Swipe at The Rothschilds?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre
That looks nothing like the Star of David.

Which one?

image search

He couldn't get away with drawing it outright. It is a six pointed star, not a five pointer like the stars on the flag. You think they didn't get that when they drew it next to her mug?

Imo, couldn't go down in flames any better if he had planned it.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

But i don't believe that. I know Trump will win.

laugh at me if you will but things will change when he's in.

mark my words.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
It looks like a quick design choice and a piece of clipart to me. Absolutely nothing indicates that it has any reference to Judaism...

I agree with you there. Trump isn't sitting there picking out a shaped text box. He's unlikely to have even written the text imo. Is it more likely that he's an expert at media graphics or he has a PR staff who are experts at media graphics?

The fact it was later changed points to an error in judgement by whoever picked the star shape. A blue six-point star would be a different thing altogether.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: VivreLibre
That looks nothing like the Star of David.

Which one?

You tell me. Since when was the Star of David a solid red hexagram?

It looks like someone used a pre-made symbol in whatever program or website they were using to make that image and didn't think about the politicizing of symbols, which is why they deleted it and reposted it with a different symbol. Clearly they underestimated the power of suggestion and how easy it is to manipulate people into an emotional response. Good way to get people to ignore the message in that image and focus on something completely irrelevant.

Are you going to now tell me that they are mocking Taoist people because the circle looks too much like a ying/yang?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
Interesting what he would have against the Rothschild people, never really heard of them myself.

WTH...An ATSr whos never heard of Rothschild??

Banksters...Conspiracy theory 101..

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
We all know Trump will win.. I don't think Hillary or any other US politician can send our troops as Saudi mercenaries to fight Iran.

Trump is so crazy, he may get more supporters for another war. Also, he agrees with Putin a lot. Putin wants to sell more weapons to Iran and others. Trump wanted to create more US war veterans to fight for Saudi cause. vHe have no problem sending our troops to die for Saudi cause as long he can make few bucks.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

The fact it was later changed points to an error in judgement by whoever picked the star shape. A blue six-point star would be a different thing altogether.

It was an obvious star of David and an appeal to the extreme 88 Right and even if changed the damage is done. Now Trump has pissed of the Jews. I'm convinced Trump doesn't want to win. What his ultimate agenda is....idk.

No GOP candidate can win without a sizable minority vote. Trump destroyed that....I wonder who is in charge of media in Trumps campaign; so many obvious glaring mistakes, wtf????
edit on 2-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Though I do not think that it will be so easy as you might wish. And I do not think that he will take down any SYSTEM. All he might do at best is replace those who occupied those positions of power and replace them with himself and his cronies. You trust him, I do not. Not in the slightest.

I do not trust him at all. I am just hoping that his hierarchy may be able to be taken down by honest politicians (the few that there are). The current system dominated by the Rockefeller Crew and the Rothschild Crew are too well protected and entrenched to be taken down by anyone who is not rich, powerful, bold, fearless, and brazen.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: craig732

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Though I do not think that it will be so easy as you might wish. And I do not think that he will take down any SYSTEM. All he might do at best is replace those who occupied those positions of power and replace them with himself and his cronies. You trust him, I do not. Not in the slightest.

I do not trust him at all. I am just hoping that his hierarchy may be able to be taken down by honest politicians (the few that there are). The current system dominated by the Rockefeller Crew and the Rothschild Crew are too well protected and entrenched to be taken down by anyone who is not rich, powerful, bold, fearless, and brazen.

Believe me Craig, I would like to see them all gone also. I find Mr. Trump tempting for that very reason. However it is my thinking that as protected and entrenched as the are what he will really do is pay lip service to changing things but only to ending up getting a bigger piece of their pie than he already has.

As a young man I spent a short while in a cult and have family and friends in a couple of others. Since that time I have taken what I learned about cult leaders and avoided them as best I could . Honestly Craig, Mr. Trump smacks of those tendencies big time. When I call him a cult leader, and his supporters cult followers I do not do it lightly.

Power to you Craig, let's keep our eyes open and our minds our own. Nice talking with you.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: craig732

WOW

Is Trump losing this race deliberately?
And has he done this to take the attention off Hillary?

Why would he do this at the time the pressure and bad press is on Hillary over her email scam?

You’re telling me Trump did this without realizing what he was doing
He can’t be that dumb

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

As you have never heard of the Rothschilds I will assume that you are fairly new to this whole international banking and world economic systems. Some people find them to be the 'root of all evil.' I would suggest that you find an unbiased biography of the Rothchilds, their history and international dealings and spend some time gathering information on them. I do not think they are the root of all evil, but rather one of the earlier families that have grown into a world spanning power player with the financial prizes that go to the winners. If you can, avoid studying them only from the more virulent hate the Rothchilds club. Better to leave out all the hatred first, then after you have informed yourself more about them, then you can make up your own mind.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It was an obvious star of David and an appeal to the extreme 88 Right and even if changed the damage is done. Now Trump has pissed of the Jews. I'm convinced Trump doesn't want to win. What his ultimate agenda is....idk.

No GOP candidate can win without a sizable minority vote. Trump destroyed that....I wonder who is in charge of media in Trumps campaign; so many obvious glaring mistakes, wtf????

Great post...I totally agree with you

Trump didn't have all the minorities hating him so he did this

Good gracious he might as well have put up a swastika

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dude1

What would be the reason for putting Hillary in a star.

Is he saying she wants to be sheriff?

This was deliberate

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The six-point star is the easiest star for kids to draw as it's a triangle inverted on another triangle. Sometimes a 6-point star is just a 6-point star.

If his team had intended to implicate Judaism, they'd have gone for the blue instead of the red.

Symbolism can be a powerful thing when the effect is intentional. Other times the symbolism is projected by others and I expect that's what happened here.

If Trump's team meant to associate Judaism with Clinton, why didn't they choose blue? Why did they change the shape? Why did they delete the tweet?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If Trump's team meant to associate Judaism with Clinton, why didn't they choose blue? Why did they change the shape? Why did they delete the tweet?

Symbolism is truly powerful. Doubly powerful when you understand the psychology and emotional state of the targeted audience. Cultism at it's most devious.

Red was chosen for the obvious connection to communism. I don't really know anyone that wouldn't associate a 6 pointed star with the star of David.

I still maintain that Trump is sabotaging his own campaign. Mysterious Machiavellian BS....

I predict next there will be an eye and triangle symbol connected to the Trump somehow.....and/or a flaming cross.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: intrptr

Trump is going to win, i've already seen it.

Bookmark to hold under my nose later. The world power base will never actually allow him in. He might become contrarian, combative.

Whomever becomes the orator for them must be completely docile and controllable.

Ok i will but i won't rub it in, im not an asshole.

We shall see how this one turns out, regardless of how sure i am of the outcome.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Ok i will but i won't rub it in, im not an asshole.

Donalds candidacy has turned into an ideological battle of wits.

If he loses or bails, I have a beautiful sparkling "I told you so" banner ready to unfurl. Be prepared to have it waved proudly....

and if he does win, I have made some very substantial wagers with some of his ardent supporters that will be a struggle to pay off...but I will...I'm not an asshole!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm not a fan of Trump.

Despite that, this tweet won't influence the outcome of the election. It's a faux pas by a staffer imo.

Social media is ruled by the forces of Sod's Law and Unforseen Consequences.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

The first thing i did when my attention was directed at the symbol was recognize a 'star', then count the points.

Its that simple. I'm sure I wasn't alone. The most obvious fit is Jewish. I know Hillary backs Israel to the detriment of America. I think that was stupid on his part.

Are you going to now tell me that they are mocking Taoist people because the circle looks too much like a ying/yang?

No, a circle could be anything. Not so with a six point star.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Ok i will but i won't rub it in, I'm not an asshole.

Its okay, you can't rub me wrong.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join