It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's use of Star of David in anti-Hillary Tweet a Swipe at The Rothschilds?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Trump sparks online firestorm with anti-Clinton tweet featuring Star of David

In my opinion, Trump's use of the Star of David was a not so subtle swipe at The Rothschilds and the entire world power structure. The Rothschilds have been manipulating world affairs, from wars to banking to elections, for hundreds of years. And yes, they are backing Hillary. Sure, it all sounds like a great conspiracy theory, but do the research and follow the money. The never ending wars in the middle east keep The Rothschilds rich and in power, and both the Arabs and American Jewish people and groups are backing Hillary.

I believe Trump wants to take down the entire Rothschild empire once and for all. Pretty crazy theory, huh?
edit on 2-7-2016 by craig732 because: I forgot to add something!

edit on 2-7-2016 by craig732 because: I mistakenly wrote "Israel" when I meant to say "American Jewish people and groups

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: craig732

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: craig732
Trump sparks online firestorm with anti-Clinton tweet featuring Star of David

In my opinion, Trump's use of the Star of David was a not so subtle swipe at The Rothschilds and the entire world power structure. The Rothschilds have been manipulating world affairs, from wars to banking to elections, for hundreds of years. And yes, they are backing Hillary. Sure, it all sounds like a great conspiracy theory, but do the research and follow the money. The never ending wars in the middle east keep The Rothschilds rich and in power, and both the arabs and Israel are backing Hillary.

I believe Trump wants to take down the entire Rothschild empire once and for all. Pretty crazy theory, huh?

Of course, the Arabs are backing anyone over Trump. You had better show where Netanyahu endorses Hillary.....

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This is an excellent theory and answered my questions as to what symbols he uses as long as he doesn't turn into Hitler when he wins and puts these stars on peoples arms...I think he is good in nature and basically harmless
Interesting what he would have against the Rothschild people, never really heard of them myself.
Thanks for the update!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I don't think it's crazy at all. But I don not think it true. What I think is that Mr. Trump is playing to as much of the ultra-right people he can get away with. They are his base, just as Mr. Clinton has her own base. Many think that with Mrs. Clinton in the white house that it will be business a usual and the world struggle on as it has. And many believe that with Mr. Trump in the house that he will set things straight and we will get America back. I doubt it. Mr. Trump is not out to stop corruption, he is out to get a larger piece of it for himself. I think that he is staging a coup. Not just a coup of the national government but a more world wide economic coup. Though if his coup is successful, it may or may not bring down some of the financial tyrannts of lore, but it will allow him access to personal power and money that have been beyond his reach. Beware the wolf in sheeps, or saviours, clothing.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I hope that Mr. Trump takes the time to answer those folks, unless they are meant to be rhetorical? My knowledge of how Twitter operates is minimal at best. Now if He doesn't answer these folks then those who oppose Him will have some more ammo, as was pointed out about the 5th Tweet down "Anti-Muslim and Anti-Semite...." Now if He takes the time to articulate the reasons behind, "the why" then He'll be able to garner more support. If he tells The People that Anti-Zionism is NOT Anti-Semitism and reminds The People that Mrs. Clinton "lost" $6Billion USD while She was the Head of State and then NOTHING was done about it, then She accepted $2B USD from the Saud Roi.

You know, the opposite of what He has done thus far. Instead of a "sound bite" how about a 'nuts & bolts' about The Why???

Who is leading in our 51st. State, Israel, so far? Maybe Mr. Trump will suggest that in lieu of sending $$$ to Israel why not just send it to NYC ??

www.nkusa.org...

Shalom Aleichem

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Not every six-point star is a star of david.
For example , there are sheriff's badge that are six-point star.

There are Israelies that support Trump , the same way that there are some that support Hillary.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
That looks nothing like the Star of David.

What is wrong with people
edit on 2-7-2016 by VivreLibre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Of course, the Arabs are backing anyone over Trump. You had better show where Netanyahu endorses Hillary.....

I misspoke when I said "Israel". I meant to say "Jews" I will amend my original post. Sorry about that; I do realize there is a HUGE difference between Jewish people in Israel and those here in USA.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Thanks. That makes sense.

edit on 2-7-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I think that he is staging a coup. Not just a coup of the national government but a more world wide economic coup. Though if his coup is successful, it may or may not bring down some of the financial tyrannts of lore, but it will allow him access to personal power and money that have been beyond his reach.

I totally agree with this. And I support it. If one man can bring the system down so be it. It will be easier to take him down (I AM TALKING FINANCIALLY AND POWER-WISE... THIS IS NOT ANY TYPE OF THREAT OF PHYSICAL HARM) as an individual after the fact, after he takes down the corrupt system that is so deeply entrenched.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre
That looks nothing like the Star of David.

What is wrong with people

Agreed. That is not the Star of David.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: craig732

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I think that he is staging a coup. Not just a coup of the national government but a more world wide economic coup. Though if his coup is successful, it may or may not bring down some of the financial tyrannts of lore, but it will allow him access to personal power and money that have been beyond his reach.

I totally agree with this. And I support it. If one man can bring the system down so be it. It will be easier to take him down (I AM TALKING FINANCIALLY AND POWER-WISE... THIS IS NOT ANY TYPE OF THREAT OF PHYSICAL HARM) as an individual after the fact, after he takes down the corrupt system that is so deeply entrenched.

Though I do not think that it will be so easy as you might wish. And I do not think that he will take down any SYSTEM. All he might do at best is replace those who occupied those positions of power and replace them with himself and his cronies. You trust him, I do not. Not in the slightest.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

even i know what im not suppose to do...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Good, it's about time someone took a swipe at em!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It looks like a quick design choice and a piece of clipart to me. Absolutely nothing indicates that it has any reference to Judaism...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Ewww, shouldn't have done that. Not that his political fate hasn't already been written.

All anyone needs to fail in Washington is to be perceived anti semitic.

Everyone knows where Hillary stands. She has kissed up to every power house in the world.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Trump is going to win, i've already seen it.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: intrptr

Trump is going to win, i've already seen it.

Bookmark to hold under my nose later. The world power base will never actually allow him in. He might become contrarian, combative.

Whomever becomes the orator for them must be completely docile and controllable.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Well, the Rothschilds (along with the DNC) knew about Hillary running as far back as 2009:

(Lady Lynn Rothschild knows well and I am sorry say that I supported the McCain/Palin ticket the final weeks-I truly believed Sen McCain was more likely include you his cabinet).

BTW, would like your campaign staff for the 2016 election!
Gods speed and tight hug,
Prameela Bartholomeusz
DNC Platform Committee Member

April 29, 2016
Case No. F-2015-06322

From an email sent January 2009 congratulating Hillary on becoming Secretary of State.

The above email also shows that Hillary was possibly slated to receive a cabinet level position should McCain become president.

Shenanigans, I say.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join