It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Antichrist Beast

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The mark won't be physically on people, in the sense that we can find a literal application of it on our hands and forehead. Consider these verses, because they are very interesting:

Proverbs 1:8-9 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother: 9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.

Note these things. The instruction of the father, the law of the mother are as an ornament of grace to the head, and chains about the neck. These things are not literal.

Proverbs 3:1-3 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: 2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. 3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

The law, the commandments, mercy and truth, are to be bound about the neck, and written upon the table of the heart. These things are not literal.

Proverbs 6:20-23 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother: 21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck. 22 When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee. 23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

These things are not literal applications, but spiritual. The Scriptures say, "The commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life."

Proverbs 7:1-3 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee. 2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye. 3 Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.

His words, his commandments, his law were to be bound upon the fingers, and written upon the table of the heart. Again, these things are not literal applications. This one hits closer to home for the mark of the beast than the previous ones. But this next one...

Deuteronomy 6:6-8 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: 7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. 8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

Sounds familiar, eh? There's more.

Deuteronomy 11:13 And it shall come to pass, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments which I command you this day, to love the LORD your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul,

Deuteronomy 11:18 Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

The seal of God is not going to be a physical mark upon our skin. And neither will the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast that goes on the forehead and hands, is literally a commandment that the children of this world choose to obey, over and above the commandments of God. What is God's sign, or seal?

Exodus 31:13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you.

Ezekiel 20:12 Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them.

Ezekiel 20:20 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God.

God blatantly tells us that the Sabbath is a sign between Him and his children. And the beast literally does the same exact thing.

"Sunday is our MARK of authority. . .the church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact" Catholic Record of London, Ontario Sept 1,1923.

"Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change (Saturday Sabbath to Sunday) was her act... And the act is a MARK of her ecclesiastical authority in religious things." H.F. Thomas, Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons. Nov. 11, 1895

"Is not yet too late for Protestants to redeem themselves. Will they do it?... will they indeed take the written word only, the Scripture alone, as their sole authority and their sole standard? Or will they still hold the indefensible, self contradictory, and suicidal doctrine and practice of following the authority of the Catholic church and wear the SIGN of her authority? Will they keep the Sabbath of the Lord, the seventh day, according to Scripture? Or will they keep the Sunday according to the tradition of the Catholic church, --Rome's Challenge, (Why do Protestants keep Sunday?), page 31

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well, sabbath has the Shin letter in it. Sa ...... Sunday doesn't....... Saturday does. The Shin letter, also called sin, is the sometimes referred to as the sign of wisdom. It is also referred to as the tooth. Teeth help us to speak and can make some good frequencies as the vibration of our voice goes through them. The letter also represents 300. So the sign of god can be in your palm because it does form a W which is the shin letter.

But then again, Satan starts with SA too. But Satan was a creation of god also, he is the one who delivers the test of our worthiness. Without Satan testing us, how would god know whether we are really good.

The antichrist probably is not Satan, because Satan would know there was a god.
edit on 2-7-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, sabbath has the Shin letter in it. Sa ...... Sunday doesn't....... Saturday does. The Shin letter, also called sin, is the sometimes referred to as the sign of wisdom. It is also referred to as the tooth. Teeth help us to speak and can make some good frequencies as the vibration of our voice goes through them. The letter also represents 300. So the sign of god can be in your palm because it does form a W which is the shin letter.

But then again, Satan starts with SA too. But Satan was a creation of god also, he is the one who delivers the test of our worthiness. Without Satan testing us, how would god know whether we are really good.

The antichrist probably is not Satan, because Satan would know there was a god.

What does this have to do with the topic?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ScatteredThirdAngel

Not much.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouseWithout Satan testing us, how would god know whether we are really good.

Omniscient, right?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

The mark won't be physically on people, in the sense that we can find a literal application of it on our hands and forehead. Consider these verses, because they are very interesting:

Source

I thought you may find this definition of value so I had cut and pasted it for you.

Definition of mark
: a boundary land
a (1) : a conspicuous object serving as a guide for travelers (2) : something (as a line, notch, or fixed object) designed to record position
b : one of the bits of leather or colored bunting placed on a sounding line at intervals
c : target
d : the starting line or position in a track event
e (1) : goal, object (2) : an object of attack, ridicule, or abuse; specifically : a victim or prospective victim of a swindle (3) : the point under discussion (4) : condition of being correct or accurate
f : a standard of performance, quality, or condition : norm
a (1) : sign, indication (2) : an impression (as a scratch, scar, or stain) made on something (3) : a distinguishing trait or quality : characteristic
b : a symbol used for identification or indication of ownership
c : a cross made in place of a signature
d (1) : trademark (2) capitalized —used with a numeral to designate a particular model of a product
e : a written or printed symbol (as a comma or colon)
f : postmark
g : a symbol used to represent a teacher's estimate of a student's work or conduct; especially : grade
h : a figure registering a point or level reached or achieved ; especially : record
a : attention, notice
b : importance, distinction
c : a lasting or strong impression
d : an assessment of merits : rating

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Where do I sign up?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Source

I thought you may find this definition of value so I had cut and pasted it for you.

Definition of mark
: a boundary land
a (1) : a conspicuous object serving as a guide for travelers (2) : something (as a line, notch, or fixed object) designed to record position
b : one of the bits of leather or colored bunting placed on a sounding line at intervals
c : target
d : the starting line or position in a track event
e (1) : goal, object (2) : an object of attack, ridicule, or abuse; specifically : a victim or prospective victim of a swindle (3) : the point under discussion (4) : condition of being correct or accurate
f : a standard of performance, quality, or condition : norm
a (1) : sign, indication (2) : an impression (as a scratch, scar, or stain) made on something (3) : a distinguishing trait or quality : characteristic
b : a symbol used for identification or indication of ownership
c : a cross made in place of a signature
d (1) : trademark (2) capitalized —used with a numeral to designate a particular model of a product
e : a written or printed symbol (as a comma or colon)
f : postmark
g : a symbol used to represent a teacher's estimate of a student's work or conduct; especially : grade
h : a figure registering a point or level reached or achieved ; especially : record
a : attention, notice
b : importance, distinction
c : a lasting or strong impression
d : an assessment of merits : rating

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Where do I sign up is hilarious....the Sabbath saves me about once a week!! yep, agree

like in the old days they required a bowl on your porch on Sunday or else....

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Where do I sign up is hilarious....the Sabbath saves me about once a week!! yep, agree

like in the old days they required a bowl on your porch on Sunday or else....

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Jesus!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

oh wow.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Please do continue....!!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Please do continue....!!

I guess I should ask, which part do you want me to go over in more detail? (:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Where do I sign up for the mark?

I want to be in line for that.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I thought we as Christians were to worship God in all things we do, every day of the week

Just on a Saturday, seriously, you make all this religion sound so religious, no bacon and eggs, no shellfish, might as well cut off your foreskins, why not go all the way and cut of your whole package

Confusing Judaism and christianity I am afraid, poor thing

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I don't know about anyone else, but I find people who believe that a beast is going to force the world to take a mark and worship him or die to be crazy.

Because Caesar Nero was the Beast 666, and the events in the book of Revelation already happened.

When the Catholic Church was established and asserted it was the representative of God on earth and made a man into a God (Jesus), then forced people to worship him.

As far as "the mark of the beast" goes it is a mystery.

But since it has been read for over a thousand years how hard would it be to fulfill, a prophecy that everyone knows about.

Any powerful government could mimic Revelation and people would say "see! it was true."

But if you have a literal handbook for the Apocalypse it is not hard to fulfill the "prophecies" in it. You just need to be literate.
edit on 3-7-2016 by Wombocracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I thought we as Christians were to worship God in all things we do, every day of the week

Just on a Saturday, seriously, you make all this religion sound so religious, no bacon and eggs, no shellfish, might as well cut off your foreskins, why not go all the way and cut of your whole package

Confusing Judaism and christianity I am afraid, poor thing

Does anyone know why this person, a claimed Christian, is incapable of even the least bit of humility?

Every comment negative, usually ridiculing another's point of view. I see this in Christians from time to time, the "chosen ones" complex is what I call it.

I don't particularly believe in the end times or any of that, but I definitely see the beast on earth today.

That beast's name? Fundamental Christianity.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Wombocracy

Come on SNIP, play the ball and not the man

You are talking fundamentalism not me. I worship God everyday, you are saying I am going to hell because I worship on a Sunday as well?
Fundamentalism is placing laws on people not questioning laws others demand you obey or will go to hell for
Jesus was killed by the fundys who demanded religious observance like what you are calling the "Mark"

God help anyone who thinks what you say is true, Jesus died so we could be free of your type of fear based religion.
Idol worshiping a day of the week, stop and think about what you are saying

Fundamentalist am I gnosisfaith, bounce of me and....

I guess Protestants will go to hell for celebrating Christmas, a pagan festival, Easter with chocolate eggs, what else you going to threaten Protestants with

Jesus said do all things in love, that includes worshipping on Sunday if we so choose

edit on 3-7-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2016 by spacedoubt because: DO NOT REFER TO BANNED MEMBERS IN THREADS, ALERT .

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Wombocracy

Come on gnosis faith, play the ball and not the man

You are talking fundamentalism not me. I worship God everyday, you are saying I am going to hell because I worship on a Sunday as well?
Fundamentalism is placing laws on people not questioning laws others demand you obey or will go to hell for
Jesus was killed by the fundys who demanded religious observance like what you are calling the "Mark"

God help anyone who thinks what you say is true, Jesus died so we could be free of your type of fear based religion.
Idol worshiping a day of the week, stop and think about what you are saying

Fundamentalist am I gnosisfaith, bounce of me and....

I guess Protestants will go to hell for celebrating Christmas, a pagan festival, Easter with chocolate eggs, what else you going to threaten Protestants with

Jesus said do all things in love, that includes worshipping on Sunday if we so choose

You should do all things with love. But it is NOT loving to break God's commandments. Can you kill someone "in love"? Can you steal from the store "in love"? How can you disobey God, "in love"? You can't. It's not love if it contradicts the 10 Commandments of God. God is love. His law is love. It's two principles, Supreme love for God, and unselfish love for our fellow man. Love is not disobedience.

Jesus served God every single day, as we should too. As a matter of fact, we should have morning worship, and evening worship, every single day. But there can only be one Sabbath Day, and it is God's Seventh Day Sabbath. To pick another day, is to break God's law. Will He care? If He commands everyone to meet with Him on the 7th Day, will you be the only person in eternity to go, "No, I'll see you tomorrow, I'm going to tend to my garden." You're going to tell the Creator, No, I will do it when I want to, and not when you tell me to? That's the kind of disrespect that got Satan kicked out of heaven. God said keep His law, and Satan said, we can do better than you law.

And yes, it is wrong to celebrate Christmas, Easter, etc. because they are indeed Pagan festivals.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join