It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory on the nature of the chemtrail threat, and why it's being covered up...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

PS - saying 'no, no, no, no' doesn't actually constitute a rebuttal. It just makes you sound as though you're five years old.

Why because you say so?

And why wouldn't informataion be seeded in media?

Better yet why would it?

There are entire military intelligence units devoted to spreading information which is beneficial to the cause through media. They call it 'Information Warfare'.

I forgot they have the chemtrail unit that feeds the media.

Especially true if the invaders are in cahoots with powerful earthly influences, and the only way to spread useful information is through subterfuge & subtlety.

Why say anything at all, because before the mid 90's nobody had even heard of the word chemtrail, so they didn't get paranoid when seeing contrails, but thanks to the internet now you do.

Thanks for dropping by.

Anytime, as I can never look past a chemtrail thread as it makes me laugh watching other's lose their minds over something that nobody has ever proven to exist.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You don't have a theory. You have a hypothesis. A theory is a tested, well-substantiated, unifying explanation for a set of verified, proven factors

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

I totally agree:

If there are chemicals/substances being released across the skies for whatever reason, perhaps they're added to the jet fuel mixture during some stage of the refining process. A compound specifically engineered so that the material that survives the compression, burning and exhaust process is the desired material to be deposited in the atmosphere. In this way, almost no one would have knowledge of what was being added or altered in the fuel. In such a scenario even the workers at the refinery wouldn't have any idea, they'd just carry out their tasks and, for instance, plug in canister JF-277 at some point, and would just assume it was on the level.

Injecting/whatever the chemicals upstream surely lessens the number of 'loose lips', furthering the sinister agenda. If its real.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: M4nWithNoN4me

I'm not saying the chemtrail phenomenon is nothing, and I'm not saying it exists. But for years I've had a rather simple theory to counter the "Thousands of participants required to pull it off" argument...

If there are chemicals/substances being released across the skies for whatever reason, perhaps they're added to the jet fuel mixture during some stage of the refining process. A compound specifically engineered so that the material that survives the compression, burning and exhaust process is the desired material to be deposited in the atmosphere. In this way, almost no one would have knowledge of what was being added or altered in the fuel. In such a scenario even the workers at the refinery wouldn't have any idea, they'd just carry out their tasks and, for instance, plug in canister JF-277 at some point, and would just assume it was on the level.

I know it sounds totally X-Files, I know. Now there are many ATSers who are far more knowledgeable about all types of aircraft than myself. And like I said, I'm still on the fence as to whether there's anything to all the chemtrail speculation. But I see the above as a more plausible reality than pilots, ground crews, aircraft mechanics, et al being involved in spraying schemes and keeping quiet about it.

Just a theory friends.

If it were in the jet fuel, wouldn't the chemtrail be visible the entire time the engine is running? Why would the visible trail only start at 5 miles up where cirrus clouds form?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Well..that's a great theory except for one thing. There isn't a plane in existence that can carry the required amount of chemicals.

So...that's the end of that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join