It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory on the nature of the chemtrail threat, and why it's being covered up...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hi ATS.

Firstly, I will add a little disclaimer: I know the score in this particular forum, and the tone of popular opinion on ATS with regards to the subject of chemtrails. I won't be getting embroiled in any argumentalism regarding "It's real", "No, it isn't" and so on - I will simply put out my little theory, and see how the dust settles. I know for certain fact that we won't ever reach an agreed consensus on this subject, especially on ATS, and so I will say at the outset that I will be happy for the theory to simply join the crowd & be subject to the winds of debate/ argument, but without my direct involvement. That's not to say that I won't participate in this thread - I will be more than happy to respond to posts from members who are respectful, and want to address the theory rather than the questions concerning validity of the phenomenon itself.

So, what's my theory?

Well, I have witnessed the formation of suspicious trails in the sky on many occasions, and I've seen the videos of various formations being created over the USA, Europe & Australia, etc. Sometimes, there is a hint of an argument being put forward that the 'planes' doing the seeding, are in fact 'invisible', or at the very least, strange-looking.

In all arguments I've seen regarding chemtrails, the two sides of the debate are usually spinning the same lines of thought. Believers will claim the evidence of sight, and an awareness that this didn't used to happen, that it began roughly in the nineties, and has continued intensifying since then. Deniers will say that it's ridiculous to consider that such a massive conspiracy could exist, whereby pilots & ground crew were all keeping silent on this dastardly situation, and are willingly poisoning themselves, their families & future generations. It is said that such a proposition is ridiculous, because who on earth would agree to be complicit in such abhorrent activity?

The argument from deniers is a solid one, and I believe that it holds water. Nobody would blinker themselves from the immediate and future effects of this situation, without at least some convincing leaks being made public. As far as I know, this hasn't happpened, so circumstantially this would tend to support my theory (which follows momentarily) - there is no human conspiracy to poison us.

However, thinking back to the 'invisible planes' or 'orbs' laying down the chemtrail formations - wouldn't it make sense that a massive secrecy effort would unfold, in order to protect the public from a terrible truth...?

OUR SKIES ARE NOT OUR OWN..!!

There is in fact a terrible truth, which is being kept from the public through the use of a huge disinformation campaign. This campaign, led by militant 'deniers', is designed & intended in good spirit, despite the unfortunate manifestations of vicious argumentalism which is necessitated by the nature of the situation. They are keeping us from the terrible truth - that we have been invaded by stealth, and the enemy are now lacing our skies with chemicals in an attempt to ruin our population's health, damage our genes, and decimate the environment. They may well be undertaking other actions which are designed to operate in tandem with the chemical warfare, in a 'long game' designed to destroy us, a number of pincer moves which surround & constrict us over time, leaving us unable to respond to a future overt invasion. They may be engaged in economic warfare, and could in fact be operating in cahoots with globalist tycoons (who already operate against the will of the governments of Western civilisation..)

The fact the UFO-type craft are seen laying down chemtrails, would tend to support my theory. The fact that there is such an overwhelming need to deny that there is a problem, would tend to support my conclusions. The fact that there could be no human conspiracy extant to poison Humanity, would tend to support my theory; it is a non-human conspiracy which is levelled against us. All the evidence is circumstantial, but the theory seems to fit quite nicely with what we know, and what we see in our skies.

I was reminded of an episode of the show Fringe, in which the 'Observers' have set up government as overlords of Humanity, and they are engaged in massive engineering feats to pump noxious fumes into our atmosphere, in order to better adapt the environment to themselves. Could this have been a nugget of truth planted in our media, supporting the idea that 'someone' is waging stealthy chemical warfare against us? It's not unreasonable to assume that such hints would be embedded in fiction, to allow the discerning human watcher to see that there could be a correlation with something that's occurring in reality.

So anyway, that's the theory: We are facing a global, stealthy chemical warfare program aimed squarely against us by non-human forces, capable of operating in our skies beyond the reach of our conventional jet-planes & deterrence technologies. They operate with impunity, and a massive disinformation campaign simply has to be unfolded by human governments, simply to keep the populace from erupting in panic, were they ever to find out that our skies are not our own.

Thanks ATS, have at it...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Good theory.

This site really makes me not want to quit smoking sometimes.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

They're sometimes "invisible" because they're over 9 kilometres away, there's a lot to obscure the planes over such a distance.

And if there was a massive cover up, why do they visibly spray?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It is a very very slow invasion/ attack, no human seems to take effect of the "poison" sprayed.

Unless..."They" are changing the climate, and it's going to be so hot that we are all frying, and "they" are going to have a feast when we are all well done

edit on 2-7-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Your post immediately brought the Outer Limits episode of the "Music of the Spheres, to mind.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Your post immediately brought the Outer Limits episode of the "Music of the Spheres, to mind.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Humans are very much involved in the spraying of chemtrails, though, I give the majority the benefit of not asking too much for fear of direct or indirect repocussions.

You are hinting that other wordly beings are responsible for the chemtrails, poisons, in our skies. Why would they not just use their tech advanced weapons and get the attack done all at once? Our governments are culpable and allowing the poisoning of its citzens.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Humans are very much involved in the spraying of chemtrails, though, I give the majority the benefit of not asking too much for fear of direct or indirect repocussions.

Really, and you have something to back the claims you make?

Our governments are culpable and allowing the poisoning of its citzens.

Are we talking about chemtrails, or are you hinting at something else?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Your theory to me sounds reasonable. It is at least more plausible than the thousands of human conspirators scenario. IF it was from non human interference, then you are describing a geoengineering type strategy. I suppose it might possibly be to create a habitable environment for their use in the future..again the long game...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

They are keeping us from the terrible truth - that we have been invaded by stealth, and the enemy are now lacing our skies with chemicals in an attempt to ruin our population's health, damage our genes, and decimate the environment.

And who is this stealthy killer the government is keeping from the people?

Could this have been a nugget of truth planted in our media, supporting the idea that 'someone' is waging stealthy chemical warfare against us?

No, no, and, more no's.

We are facing a global, stealthy chemical warfare program aimed squarely against us by non-human forces, capable of operating in our skies beyond the reach of our conventional jet-planes & deterrence technologies. They operate with impunity, and a massive disinformation campaign simply has to be unfolded by human governments, simply to keep the populace from erupting in panic, were they ever to find out that our skies are not our own. Thanks ATS, have at it...

And your right we share the sky with animals, insects, water, dust, microbes, and many other things...aliens from outer space aren't one until it can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt we are sharing the skies with them, and that has yet to happen.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jappee

It is at least more plausible than the thousands of human conspirators scenario.

SO invisible aliens are more plausible than humans conspiring to do this...and neither one of them are remotely plausible for something that has yet been proven to exist.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Not invisible aliens (I see what you did there) - 'aliens' who have the technology to cloak their craft. Heck, we have the technology to cloak our craft - it will be operational in a few years' time - so if they're even a little bit more advanced than we are, they could quite conceivably be able to cloak or otherwise camouflage their technology.

edit on JulySaturday1617CDT12America/Chicago-050049 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

PS - saying 'no, no, no, no' doesn't actually constitute a rebuttal. It just makes you sound as though you're five years old.

And why wouldn't informataion be seeded in media? There are entire military intelligence units devoted to spreading information which is beneficial to the cause through media. They call it 'Information Warfare'.

So, if we were being stealthily invaded, there's every chance that useful counter-invasion information would be seeded in our popular media. Especially true if the invaders are in cahoots with powerful earthly influences, and the only way to spread useful information is through subterfuge & subtlety.

Thanks for dropping by.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What chemicals, specifically, are being sprayed?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Personally, I suspect that the overlords are responsible for a lot of activities by our governments. Chem trails are merely one of the remedial activities that has been forced upon us by them (for our own good). There is absolutely nothing about our current human existence that shows that we have the intelligence to save ourselves and even the physical world.

Much of what is happen in our physical world and in the innards of our minds with such concepts as PC correctness are really foreign to human thinking. Try this experiment: Envision yourself as an ET intelligence, flesh and blood, or an IT unit that has been around the galaxy long enough to know what is the correct way for a civilization to be grown and what must be changed when it comes upon an upstart that has yet to divorced itself baser animalistic behaviors and yet retain virtually instantaneous death at the touch of a manicured claw.

Yeah, Buck Rogers came in with ray guns blasting and rockets flaring, but that is the decidedly human way of doing business. These days we are a long distance from the old Buck Rogers serials but some can't seem to get a correct picture of what life on earth would seem like if ET actually did come down to work with us.

The bulwark of UFO deniers has moved forward from simply denying that the ETs may be doing actual work among humans and governments. They want to stamp out any thought that ETs are actively engaged with us, and hat we are still in control of our own destiny.

But you know, the early work of abducting thousands and thousands of ordinary people was a indication of their actions and apparent dedication to some master play that few humans want to contemplate. The pieces of evidence are all over if you but care to look. But strong denials are safe and comforting...but still, you can never prove a negative, but you sure as heck can point out indications that something strange is going on, with chem trails and many actions of modern governments around the world. Are these physical and social changes entirely the work of our governments--even when seen as contrary to what they profess--or are other forces at work leading us in the right direction?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

OUR SKIES ARE NOT OUR OWN..!!

Great Thread S&F

Good read ,I've No doubt no doubt at all ! Human intellect is systematically suppressed by non-humans. Chemtrails are no different. On a broad scale humanity is devolving at an alarming rate. Science doesn't advance and Tech gave us tainted toys that create more problems than solutions. Although I dont think non-humans are agressive towards humanity they do control and govern us.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I'm not saying the chemtrail phenomenon is nothing, and I'm not saying it exists. But for years I've had a rather simple theory to counter the "Thousands of participants required to pull it off" argument...

If there are chemicals/substances being released across the skies for whatever reason, perhaps they're added to the jet fuel mixture during some stage of the refining process. A compound specifically engineered so that the material that survives the compression, burning and exhaust process is the desired material to be deposited in the atmosphere. In this way, almost no one would have knowledge of what was being added or altered in the fuel. In such a scenario even the workers at the refinery wouldn't have any idea, they'd just carry out their tasks and, for instance, plug in canister JF-277 at some point, and would just assume it was on the level.

I know it sounds totally X-Files, I know. Now there are many ATSers who are far more knowledgeable about all types of aircraft than myself. And like I said, I'm still on the fence as to whether there's anything to all the chemtrail speculation. But I see the above as a more plausible reality than pilots, ground crews, aircraft mechanics, et al being involved in spraying schemes and keeping quiet about it.

Just a theory friends.
edit on 722016 by M4nWithNoN4me because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

This thread gave me cause to think about the UFO situation. On ATS we are way, way beyond getting excited about mere sighting reports and poor videos of lights in the sky. This dissatisfaction is as much due to the lack of additional data ever coming from such reports and the growing influx of drones, Chinese lanterns and CGI videos that provide little, rarely even eye candy.

I propose that it is time that the Aliens and UFO forum have a companion forum to handle earnest discussions such as this one that deal with the actual signs of and effects on humanity with the intervening of ETs, either genuine creatures or some sort of quantum IT unit that has sought us out to get us beyond our animalistic behaviors.

Actually, moments earlier before taking a break to visit this thread, I was working on a topic along that line for ATS which sorta spilled over into my recent comment here. That effort and this thread has given me the idea of suggesting another advanced UFO forum beyond the norm. Might I say, a place for more thought about the interaction between them and us then what we currently have. It really is a rich field, ripe for exploring.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Well, I have witnessed the formation of suspicious trails in the sky on many occasions, and I've seen the videos of various formations being created over the USA, Europe & Australia, etc. Sometimes, there is a hint of an argument being put forward that the 'planes' doing the seeding, are in fact 'invisible', or at the very least, strange-looking.

However, thinking back to the 'invisible planes' or 'orbs' laying down the chemtrail formations - wouldn't it make sense that a massive secrecy effort would unfold, in order to protect the public from a terrible truth...?

The fact the UFO-type craft are seen laying down chemtrails, would tend to support my theory. The fact that there is such an overwhelming need to deny that there is a problem, would tend to support my conclusions. The fact that there could be no human conspiracy extant to poison Humanity, would tend to support my theory; it is a non-human conspiracy which is levelled against us. All the evidence is circumstantial, but the theory seems to fit quite nicely with what we know, and what we see in our skies.

The epic fail of the majority of these claims and videos is that they don't seem to want others to double check what they are filming. They are quite happy to film but don't supply accurate details of location/time etc. Probably the first person that started uploading these types of videos claiming holographic/invisible/orbs was Canadian Rod Hilderman. The question arises as to why Rod Hilderman and other uploaders don't record them accurately? Why are they so loathe to have their videos challenged and also remove comments posted on their You Tube Channels?

For many of these people it is a mindset. IMHO they need the attention in their lives so they surround themselves with supporting subscribers/followers and block and remove posts that challenge their videos.

Many of these filmers know exactly what they are doing in order to keep that attention they crave going.
The are simply exploiting limitations of their cameras and lenses in combination with atmospheric conditions when they are filming aircraft aircraft cruising at 6 to 8 miles high.

So here is a challenge for you. Why not get out there and produce your own videos? The key is accurately recording filming location/dates and times. I've never understood why the people uploading these types of videos always seem to hide such details?

Contrail spotting is also a hobby. These people understand the limitation of their cameras and lenses. They also understand that bright conditions, atmospheric distortions, etc will all have an effect.

www.luchtzak.be...

contrailspotting.com...

www.opshots.net...

www.skystef.be...

In reality there are no "invisible planes". It is simply people being fooled themselves or exploiting conditions and variables.

contrailscience.com...

You will see lots of videos out there that claim that they are filming an "orb producing the chemtrails" etc.

Most people don't understand that aircraft reflect light. Here is a Boeing 737 filmed through a telescope. Now imagine what that Boeing would look like being filmed by a camera phone or a cheap or mid range camera?

So get out there with your video camera and start recording these orb/invisible aircraft? Remember to accurately record the data and film it against flight tracking software. Remember to read the limitations of such flight tracking software?

www.flightradar24.com...

www.flightradar24.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I have a theory too:

It is 2016. Nowadays we have about 100.000 jets flying all over the world, and sometimes these jets encounter circumstances that allow contrails to form, which like any other cloud can sometimes persist.

There you go. It accounts for everything seen, doesn't need to invoke aliens, illuminati, millions of conspirators who can't spill the beans, or any of the other extremely implausible scenarios needed to have a chemtrail operation going on, and for which there is no evidence anyway.

Of course you're free to speculate as much as you like, but don't expect to be taken seriously if you don't support your speculations with evidence.
edit on 720162 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join