It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI director takes center stage in Clinton email case

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Yes I do. Innocent until proven guilty for starters.
Gathering information to form a case for another. And if initial investigations find nothing prosecutable then it's over.
Well it's over except in the minds of the witch hunters who will then look for another angle to approach from.
edit on 742016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I hope that someday you will allow yourself to see the truth.

You are entitled to your own opinions, but I think you are working very hard to convince yourself of things that you are beginning to see deep down are not the truth.
Perhaps you may someday realize that you are needing to try so hard, because you are hiding the truth from yourself.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I hope the same for you.
I'm not blind and I don't let a mob mentality lead me around. I don't follow the crowd just to be in. I am intelligent enough to make up my own mind

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The funny thing here (not funny) is that both "sides" are typically as dogmatic and belief-based as the other.

Specifically in the case of Clinton's Email Server/Clinton Foundation Wrongdoing.

I am a registered Democrat, and I will be voting for HIllary Clinton. That, allegedly, makes me "partisan" and every argument, no matter how deeply based in facts and logic ... is written off as "you're just as partisan as they are."

Maybe so. Here's a possible difference: I try NOT to be. I try my best to look at the facts, no matter where they go.

And some of you here are also fact-supporters, or you try to be.

You provide the links to the Clinton released emails at State.

You demonstrate that some elements of those emails are now classified.

You point out all the Federal laws regarding classified material, etc. etc.

And then you say "See! Guilty."

The more I and others try to point out that you're not dealing with facts that would connect anyone, least of all Hillary Clinton, to actual wrongdoing, the more you repeat the above and call us "Hillary Lovers" and worse.

I asked around here yesterday, on a couple of threads if anyone on the "anti-Clinton" side would be willing to state, for the record, that they would accept the recommendation of the FBI, as so many here have stated their "insider information" that the FBI is going to recommend indictment.

Yet, no one ... not one "anti-Hillary" poster was willing to do that ... because:

1. If the FBI does recommend indictment, this is proof of all the dearly held evil Clinton beliefs.

2. If the FBI doesn't recommend indictment, this is proof that the entire government, thousands of individuals, are all in on "the fix."

It is logically impossible to hold both positions without the intervention of BELIEF over FACTS.

edit on 4-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Yet, no one ... not one "anti-Hillary" poster was willing to do that ... because:

1. If the FBI does recommend indictment, this is proof of all the dearly held evil Clinton beliefs.

2. If the FBI doesn't recommend indictment, this is proof that the entire government, thousands of individuals, are all in on "the fix."

It is logically impossible to hold both positions without the intervention of BELIEF over FACTS.

It is indeed logical, because we will not know the truth until the FBI announces its recommendation.
We all know, through evidence and common sense, that the right thing will be for the FBI to recommend indictment.

So, we will not know how deeply the corrupt influence of the Clintons and their system has become entrenched until we see the outcome, and see if the FBI does the right thing.
I'm sure we all hope that the FBI will show that they have not been corrupted.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

No, it's not logical, because you cannot logically deduct that the FBI is trustworthy ONLY if it rules in favor of your belief.

No, we don't "all know" that through evidence etc. That is YOUR BELIEF. And aside from that, it's also non-factual ... you encounter people here daily (and certainly in the wider world) who do not share that BELIEF.

The idea that you think that THE CLINTONS are so all-powerful is blatantly absurd on its face. Given that kind of power, why would she have allowed the FBI to investigate? Why would they have allowed Comey to be appointed to Director? Why would they have allowed the IGs at State and for the Intelligence Community to refer the cases to the FBI in the first place???

The answer is ... they WOULDN'T have. And yet, all those things are true. The Clintons have influence in political circles, certainly but the illogical assumptions needed to give them the all-powerful control you're ascribing to the FBI NOT recommending indictment is simply stunning.

It is impossible to logically "trust" the FBI up until the moment you find out it didn't do what you believe it should.

I'm on record as accepting the results of the FBI investigation. Regardless of what it finds.

Who will take a tiny step back toward logic and reason and away from blind partisan belief with me?
edit on 4-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I promise to not be partisan, Gryphon. Whatever the FBI concludes, I'll be the same cynical b- to both parties that I always am!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Why are they Taking so long?
it will soon be to late.
If it looks like she will become president
they it will look like they are doing this to stop that!
so she can get her zombies to rise up!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The elections are being set up to get the people to riot against each other.
just look at the fighting Now!
witch ever one wins the elections.
the others will riot over it. the spanish will attack if trump wins.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

the spanish will attack if trump wins.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Gryphon66

I promise to not be partisan, Gryphon. Whatever the FBI concludes, I'll be the same cynical b- to both parties that I always am!

I have no doubt. You, however, do all you can to base your understandings on facts and reason, and to root out mere belief where you find it.

If ATS were full of your kind of integrity, I could go back to carping about the government's invasions into our daily lives and promoting equality before the laws.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I could go back to carping about the government's invasions into our daily lives and promoting equality before the laws.

Not much else is worth carping about!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I could go back to carping about the government's invasions into our daily lives and promoting equality before the laws.

Not much else is worth carping about!

Except the daily abuse of reason and seeing the facts trampled underfoot for partisan gain ...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

as Hillary said what difference does it make do you really think Hillary will go to jail?

well santa clause will be coming down your chimney to bring you gifts in December too

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join