It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI director takes center stage in Clinton email case

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow
I can't get the relevant text to copy so here is a screenshot from CNN noting their sources...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

So to make the statement short, CNN is in bed with the corrupted Clintons to post good news, while the Clintons owns the Justice Department themselves.

And this is the people that voters wants in the White house.

We really as a nation has fallen to the point of no return.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
a reply to: bbarkow
I can't get the relevant text to copy so here is a screenshot from CNN noting their sources...

So let's run with that logic here.

So if her interview proves no wrong doings, ( interview means just talking, no judge, jury, and not under oath ) no charges will be brought against Hillary?

Don't you just love how "Due process" works these days? smh

Burn our constitution now, because if that's the case then we are all doomed.

edit on 3-7-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Translation:

Obama new about the emails and was complicit. Clinton shot a shot across Obama's bow and said, "everyone knew about her illegal email account". So if she goes down Obama is also in trouble.

So the FBI. To save face will say they have found no laws broken. Which is a joke. And their will be no energy left to look into the more serious scandals as usual. Another pathetic day in Sodom and Gomorrah America.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
She will be charged or they will be handing the election to Trump gift wrapped. They dont want that so they will be charging her and helping Sanders win.

Its a win win for Trump supporters

There is a small possibility they choose to fight and create a very dangerous environment to produce civil unrest, marshal law, get the guns etc... Thats the scary option but it just does not make sense tbh... There is just no value in that for them unless you want to be unrealistic nutcase lol

She is going down one way or the other... its just too public with too many big names and MORE MONEY then she has by far working against her.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This judge knows exactly what is going on. I would hate to have her on my trail if I was a criminal like the Clinton's.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Thought she is guilty as hell I don't see the FBI recommending an indictment. The powers that be won't allow her to fall.

While you are likely correct...I hold a little hope. People are starting to stand up. Soon they will be gathering and raising their voices at the liberal bullcrap being shoved down their throats. I don't need to spell it all out. Obama preaching about guns when so many people were murdered by a Muslim...ISIS is on the retreat, except for all their recent attacks...etc. They may just need to sacrafice someone to make everyone calm down and say "hey...I guess I was wrong, otherwise Clinton would not have been indicted". While I'm not blind enough to fall for it...I'll take the fall of the queen of corruption.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical What difference does it make? We need a woman president now. She is one of the most honese Liberals on the planet, and we all know that. She is sweet, kind hearted, loving, and loves all Amercans with all Her heart. Let us come together and take this time to put her in the office she deserves, and has waited for, It is her turn! She is a woman. Her Husband was once President, and I remind ou that he was one of the best ever presidents. There was no deficit, and we had 24 trillion in reserves. It will be like back then and we once again will have no more deficit. Putin had a warm relatiomnship with Bill, and they will once again.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Did anyone ever think that maybe this whole thing with the Clinton emails and the FBI is kine of a trojan horse to condition the public into getting used to the idea of the FBI (and government in general) snooping in people's emails?

Yes, yes. The whole cover story makes sense and it's not exactly the same thing as the government snooping in a private citizen's emails and messages and so forth. But it's close and it keeps the concept of the thing in the news constantly and gets people used to thinking about it as something that's acceptable.

It's much easier for them to cloak it in the disguise of getting dirt on someone the public isn't all that fond of. Who is really going to take up for Hillary Clinton, after all?

I think it's telling that there's been all this talk but absolutely nothing has happened. This is not the way criminal investigations usually go. If the FBI believes someone did a crime, they don't "interview" them. They arrest them and seize their property and get the information they want that way.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
She won't be indicted. The Clinton Foundation has so much leverage its almost unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 13SpySchools

You may be right:

Insider Claims Inside Knowledge on Clinton Investigation = "Entire Government is Treasonous"

As I stated in the OP:

The corruption of the Clinton Foundation could conceivably overshadow the mishandling of classified information and bring many more people under threat of prosecution. I think it interesting that most discussion have not touched upon the CF as much as the emails. Has this been on purpose? I sincerely hope that all of those avenues of investigation (into the CF/CGI) have been followed up upon (I'm certain they have, this is the FBI and if I can see the importance of this part of the case, then surely they can as well) and that is where the main thrust of the FBI will be.

And in a response to another poster:

What do you think about the idea that they might let this part of the case slide under the radar and give her a pass on the email part because the CF/CGI is 'too big to prosecute?'

The tangled webs that would be involved with the office of the Secretary would reach in to some pretty high places in governments across the world. And being as Obama put her in that position, it is possible he was aware of the level of chicanery Clinton was involved in.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A subpoena doesn't mean the foundation is under investigation.
It is not .
I've looked and looked . No searches show FBI investigating Clinton foundation.

Here's a story about how a request for investigation was rejected.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...
edit on 742016 by Sillyolme because: Sorry bad link

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

To say hi and talk about grand children.
PROVE I'M WRONG

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It is not .

Rejected by the FTC.

HOWEVER, the last paragraph in the link you posted says this:

"The charitable organization is still under investigation by the FBI, which is looking into allegations of public corruption stemming from Hillary Clinton's time as secretary of state. Those include concerns that foundation resources were improperly commingled with those belonging to the federal government, and that it received contributions from foreign dignitaries Clinton was in a position to benefit."

*snort* So you managed to actually provide a link that directly states the Clinton Foundation is under investigation by the FBI.
edit on 4-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

source

A former U.S. attorney said the FBI's reported investigation of "public corruption" at the Clinton Foundation has actually been going on for months, although it made headlines for the first time Monday.

Joseph DiGenova, who was appointed by President Ronald Reagan, said the FBI's foundation probe "has reached such a proportion of inquiry that it's starting to sneak out," but that it was sparked months ago by information pulled from Hillary Clinton's private server and from the tax filings of corporations that have donated to the charity.

According to unconfirmed reports, the FBI is now investigating the possibility that donors were directed to the Clinton Foundation in return for favors from the State Department when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. This would be in addition to the ongoing investigation into Hillary’s use of a private email account for official business.

source

source

The FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email as secretary of state has expanded to look at whether the possible “intersection” of Clinton Foundation work and State Department business may have violated public corruption laws, three intelligence sources not authorized to speak on the record told Fox News.

This new investigative track is in addition to the focus on classified material found on Clinton’s personal server.

"The agents are investigating the possible intersection of Clinton Foundation donations, the dispensation of State Department contracts and whether regular processes were followed," one source said.
Experts including a former senior FBI agent said the bureau does not have to notify the subject of an investigation.

The development follows press reports over the past year about the potential overlap of State Department and Clinton Foundation work, and questions over whether donors benefited from their contacts inside the administration.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

In this case he wasn't thinking. I'm pretty sure if there were going to be threats it would not have been Bill delivering it and certainly not in this much too public way. That's such a ridiculous idea. I mean really think about it.
He's going to make a threat in a way that puts him in direct contact with lynch and is broadcast all over.
Or is
The plan so moronic it's genius¿¿¿

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It is not .

from the above article....

The charitable organization is still under investigation by the FBI, which is looking into allegations of public corruption stemming from Hillary Clinton's time as secretary of state. Those include concerns that foundation resources were improperly commingled with those belonging to the federal government, and that it received contributions from foreign dignitaries Clinton was in a position to benefit.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I worked at Kennedy airport in NYC for 15 years. With U.S. customs. Most of my family worked at the airport . Domestic and foreign airlines, freight forwarding and trucking.
I probably know way more than you.
Thanks for participating. Here's a lovely parting gift.🎁

edit on 742016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Like I said he heard she was going to be there and waited.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Yes I do. Innocent until proven guilty for starters.
Gathering information to form a case for another. And if initial investigations find nothing prosecutable then it's over.
Well it's over except in the minds of the witch hunters w/o will then look for another angle to approach from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join