It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI director takes center stage in Clinton email case

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Thought she is guilty as hell I don't see the FBI recommending an indictment. The powers that be won't allow her to fall.

Yes and like some are hoping that the FBI hasn't been compromised, like everything else, as a political tool as we enter the last days of the people even having a pretense that they are still empowered.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I guess the Clintons believe that if the E-mail case goes away so the foundation issue too.

Not just the Clintons, her supporters here don't even think that the Foundation is under investigation.

Add to the fact that all news articles are focusing on the "email server," tells me that the general public will also only focus on the email server.

I'm afraid that if anything does come from the Foundation part of the investigation (which could take much longer due to the depths it likely delves in to), it won't be until be until well after the elections have come and gone.

By that time, she will have been sworn in and the great portion of the country will be too busy dealing with whatever crap is rolling downhill from the second Clinton presidency to be able to look up and say, "well hell, maybe we shouldn't have let her skip past the email server."

But that's just me.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I agree, but also people in this nation has gotten soo used to nothing but crap coming from politicians that is not longer any "Higher Expectations"

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton's coziness with Wall Street has long given progressives pause on her potential presidential candidacy. But her family's foundation's ties to banks that have been under investigation for everything from interest rate manipulation scandals to breaking Iran sanctions could further deepen the trust gap between the Democratic front-runner and those who think banks would have too much say over her policies.

Base wary of Clinton Foundation's ties to troubled banks

That's CNN people.

Hardly a 'vast right wing conspirator'.
edit on 2-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That's all well and good, but none of the most recent stories circulating today even mention the Foundation.

Hopefully that is because the FBI would rather have the focus on the email server (which in my mind is intricately linked with the CF corruption) so that they can continue to investigate where the threads might lead from the CF/CGI.

Hopefully.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
But...

The Clinton's are not stupid. Nothing is an accident.

You just don't walk into DC from Arkansas and steal America blind.

For 30 years nobody has put a glove on the Clampett's.

Remember when they left the Whitehouse they took everything.

We had to sue these people to get our History back.

Bill has always been the smartest guy in the room.

To think they are clumsy this time....No way

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The foundation is not under investigation.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sure they aren't ....

Clinton Foundation was subpoenaed

The State Department’s Office of Inspector General issued a subpoena to the Clinton Foundation last fall as part of an investigation into projects that may have required federal approval during Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of State, according to The Washington Post.

The subpoena asked for records related to longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin, who for several months in 2012 was simultaneously employed by the Clinton Foundation, the State Department and a private consulting firm with ties to the Clintons.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Not just the Clintons, her supporters here don't even think that the Foundation is under investigation.

Man, these people have their heads buried deep, don't they?

Lemme guess, they never received a subpoena from the State Department either?

Investigators with the State Department issued a subpoena to the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation last fall seeking documents about the charity’s projects that may have required approval from the federal government during Hillary Clinton’s term as secretary of state, according to people familiar with the subpoena and written correspondence about it.

The subpoena also asked for records related to Huma Abedin, a longtime Clinton aide who for six months in 2012 was employed simultaneously by the State Department, the foundation, Clinton’s personal office, and a private consulting firm with ties to the Clintons.

The full scope and status of the inquiry, conducted by the State Department’s inspector general, were not clear from the material correspondence reviewed by The Washington Post.

Washington Post

Oh, I almost forgot...there is an anonymous source stating:

A foundation representative, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing inquiry, said the initial document request had been narrowed by investigators and that the foundation is not the focus of the probe.

If the "people familiar with the subpoena and written correspondence about it," are legitimate, I suppose the foundation representative is as well.

The thing I am wondering about is this though.

It was the State Department OIG who requested the information and as far as I recall, there was no mention of the Foundation in the OIG report. That would mean that the information requested would be used in a different investigation that did not have to do with the OIG report.

What could that be?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes they are, why do you think Bill met with Lynch?

insider.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The Clintons foundation is a money laundering scheme, what a way to keep the coffers full with dirty money and have various fronts to cover the tracks.

Blame everybody else is not the Clintons fault.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The Clintons foundation is a money laundering scheme, what a way to keep the coffers full with dirty money and have various fronts to cover the tracks.

Complete with Hedge Funds and all.
Marc, son in law Hedge Fund manager dissapeared 90% of
the investors money, then folded. Just happened.

All innocents surely.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Corruption anyone?

Here's the skinny on Marc, Hillary, Goldman Sachs, etc... Looks totally above board to me.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Chance meeting. He heard she was going to be there and waited.
I'm sure the conspiracy theorists can spin this to a physical threat to lynch or some ridiculous deal making but it was Bill just being stupid.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The Clintons are everything but stupid they are not, everything they do is planned and premeditated, the are politicians after all and the worst corrupted ones.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The Clintons are everything but stupid they are not, everything they do is planned and premeditated, the are politicians after all and the worst corrupted ones.

You are right, but I don't think Bill intended to get caught ambushing her. I think the local Phoenix press was tipped by one of the local FBI agents who has had it with the Clintons. There are plenty of them as I understand it.

Anyway, Lynch would travel with a skeleton FBI crew (and a medic) with local FBI planning routes, traffic, etc.
edit on 3-7-2016 by bbarkow because: edit

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
CNN is reporting, sources are saying the expectation is Sec. Clinton will not face charges.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

CNN is reporting, sources are saying the expectation is Sec. Clinton will not face charges.

Are they giving a clue as to their sources? If not, I'd assume it's people in the Clinton campaign orbit.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

"He heard she was going to be there and waited"

If you had the slightest understanding of private aircraft, FBO,
and security works on the tarmac you would know that this
is how one has a private meeting on an airplane, Bill planned this.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I'm sure the conspiracy theorists can spin this to a physical threat to lynch or some ridiculous deal making but it was Bill just being stupid.

Security Source Details Bill Clinton Maneuver to Meet Loretta Lynch

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join