It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI director takes center stage in Clinton email case

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

What do you think about the idea that they might let this part of the case slide under the radar and give her a pass on the email part because the CF/CGI is 'too big to prosecute?'

Considering the attention that the Clintons tend to draw and how hated they are, I don't believe they are too big to prosecute. The FBI will release all of their findings and if it is clear that Hillary used her position as SoS to benefit the CF, such as exchanging favors for donations, she will be hit hard.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I hope so, but I fear that something similar to what happened with the DC madame might occur with others who might be able to finger the Clintons for more than ignoring the proper handling of classified information.

The recent weightlifting accident that resulted in a crushed throat comes to mind; and yes, I know it's a bit of a stretch to link the two.

But Ng Lap Seng was indeed involved with both parties (the former UN official who died and the Clintons) and so the connection is there.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
There have been rumors that Hillary Clinton would be indicted. I think it might actually be happening now.

Here is the thread for more info regarding the predicted indictment.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yes, this does involve racketeering charges with the Clinton Foundation.
edit on 2-7-2016 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I wonder If the Clintons corruption has taken over the DOJ prosecutors, we are living in an ERA that everything have a price this days, including honesty and occurs justice, the Clinton foundation money could found its way in the pockets of a lot of members of the DOJ and that is why the excitation when it comes to going after a case that obviously is not weak but full of facts.

This is the sad state of affairs in this nation.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

They are hated because they are dishonest, dirty and corrupted, and you know that.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The tarmac meeting smells, thick fumes of of trying to taint the investigation. No way possible Lynch thought this was a good idea. I'm not even a lawyer and know this is a bad idea so she was WELL AWARE what she was doing IMO. Others have said this as well.

I think Lynch knows the FBI is not messing around so this was a staged event to lure the Republicans into forcing her to recuse herself. This means bringing someone else in which will delay this even longer, possibly years. By that time nobody would care since she will likely be President. Going against her at that point is futile.

Lynch won't do anything to Hillary and replacing Lynch won't do anything either. Best thing to do is leave Lynch. Let her give Hillary a free pass so that everyone can see where her loyalty is located which is with the DNC and not the American people. At that point there is two shaming reports on Hillary; SD IG and the FBI and nothing was done. Trump has enough material for a mini series right there and may be able to pick pocket the small percentage left undecided. That is best case scenario for Americans IMO. She is a criminal.
edit on 2-7-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Excellent thread Jaded.

It would seem that the investigation with the Clinton Foundation would deal, in Part, with Quid Pro Quo arrangements, or Pay to Play.

In essence, pay the foundation for favourable dealings with the Clinton's

Secretary Clinton is exposed twice over. First, she used an unsecured, home-brew server to send and store reams of classified materials. Second, in her official capacity, she worked closely with major donors to the Clinton Foundation. Each poses legal risks, with potential ramifications for the Democratic frontrunner, her party, and the Obama administration.

To understand the gravity of these issues, it is important to recognize that this is not just an “email scandal.” It is an “email + server + foundation” scandal.”

Major donors to the foundation often had business before the State Department, and they sometimes received help. After the devastating 2010 earthquake in Haiti, for instance, Bill Clinton was named co-chairman of the Interim Haiti Recovery Commission, and, according to the Wall Street Journal, “the State Department began directing parties interested in competing for Haiti contracts to the Clinton Foundation.” Not surprisingly, many contractors became foundation donors, or were already. The FBI now has to decide if any of this was a “pay to play” arrangement. Proving a quid pro quo is notoriously difficult, but Fox News reported Monday that public corruption is now a second track in the FBI investigation.

More at link
Source

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Yes, indeed. This is where forensic accounting comes in to play.

They've got bean counters who can follow money trails no matter how labyrinthine the routes become. And with something of this level of corruption, they are likely to be quite convoluted.

I (and others) have pointed out that the email scandal is intricately interlinked with the Clinton Foundation skullduggery and as such does indeed play an important role in finding out the depths that the corruption has gone to.

Just how wide spread is this graft?

I've seen a poster on these boards liken Hillary to a virus or bit of computer code rather than possessing actual human motivations.

It goes something like this: 'Does this action increase power/influence for the CF? if yes, execute action, if no analyze next potential action for ability to increase power/influence.'

I don't think the Clintons (or any of their inner circle) care one bit about anything in this world other than their own ability to enrich themselves by gaining power/influence over others.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Would love to be a fly on the wall this weekend, and cant help
but wonder if the FBI will be questioning Bill as well,
he was the one on the receiving end at the Crime Foundation.

More popcorn....

And....

“There is a growing expectation that we the public need to hear the FBI, Jim Comey version of whether or not charges will be brought,” he added.

thehill.com...

I doubt he would let this investigation be the end of his distinguished career.
One way or another... somehow...Clintons dirty deeds either have to come to the light of day.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I am sure that both the US attorney General and Bill Clinton will join the ranks of the suspects under Hillary criminal investigations.

But darn how can the FBI now go after the US attorney General that they as an office of the government falls under her jurisdiction.

The mission of the Office of the Attorney General is to supervise and direct the administration and operation of the Department of Justice, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation,/ Drug Enforcement Administration, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Bureau of Prisons, Office of Justice Programs, and the U.S. Attorneys and U.S. Marshals Service, which are all within the Department of Justice.

www.justice.gov...

The only thing I can think of is that Loretta Lynch will step down from her position as not to compromise her own position in the case

edit on 2-7-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I am sure that both the US attorney General and Bill Clinton will join the ranks of the suspects under Hillary criminal investigations.

But darn how can the FBI now go after the US attorney General that they as an office of the government falls under her jurisdiction.

The mission of the Office of the Attorney General is to supervise and direct the administration and operation of the Department of Justice, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation,/ Drug Enforcement Administration, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Bureau of Prisons, Office of Justice Programs, and the U.S. Attorneys and U.S. Marshals Service, which are all within the Department of Justice.

www.justice.gov...

The only thing I can think of is that Loretta Lynch will step down from her position as not to compromise her own position in the case

Her stepping down would be a death sentence to getting any form of justice. Let her stay and dig her own grave. Voters will take it from there. If they want a criminal then that is what they will get.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Indeed, with Obama himself muddying the waters first with
his comments about Sec Clinton, adding to that
Lynch did follow his lead with her own comments.

Then Bill steps in with her on the plane, it is another
twisted Clinton scandal taking this country down
a few more notches.

No doubt this has hurt her politically, as she is
thought of to be highly untrustworthy, and a liar.

Yet at the same time, it hurts America.
But The Clinton's know that, and it is all
a game to them.

They care not for this America, nor its citizens,
except to use them as pawns in their money and power game.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

"I'd like to see some responses from some of our knowledgeable members who know what laws may have been violated by the Clinton Foundation"

Actually the question isn't really what laws may have been violated by the Clinton Foundation. I think the appropriate question is whether HRC violated the law while Sec. of State vis-a-vis her connection to and with the Clinton Foundation. Search on "Clinton Foundation" search term and first hit is a NYT piece about the appearance of impropriety in the form of favors granted by HRC as Sec. of State followed by donations to the Clinton Foundation.

That behavior would seem to run afoul of the law in the form of using the public office for the pursuit of personal financial gain. However, the Clinton's themselves are lawyers and I'd guess they have shielded themselves from criminal prosecution by using the Clinton Foundation as a personal shield of sorts. So, they can argue the Foundation is a non-profit and that they are uncompensated "Board Members" and receive no financial benefit by way of donations made to the foundation.

The way they've enriched themselves is by way of huge fees paid for speaking engagements. That isn't an offense of the law.

Bottom line is that the Clinton's are masters of skirting the edges of legal propriety for personal financial and political gain.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Taking the agenda that may be behind Loretta and Clinton meeting away of been premeditated, I wonder if this move could have been out of desperation by Bill because the foundation also been investigated and how much Power the Clintons may have over the US attorney General that she is putting her office in the line to have run to meet Bill.

I see this whole affairs as much more than we may think it could be.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I agree, lord do I agree, money talks and BS walk, is a lot of favors to foreign organizations I am sure that Hillary will be paying back if she becomes president and none of them are for honets reasons.

edit on 2-7-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I wonder if this move could have been out of desperation by Bill because the foundation also been investigated

And yet ALL of the headlines (as of this moment) only mention the email server, none of them talk about the Foundation corruption.
edit on 2-7-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tag

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
The Clintons were richer by many millions after being in office when compared to before they were in office.
Speeches and books can account for some of it, but not that much.

That is a red flag that their positions were likely used for personal gain.

We can go back and look at Clinton's White Water deal, Hiliary's cattle Futures Market success, and huge payouts for speaking engagements that would have violated limits then in effect for campaign contributions, all crurrpt, and all untouchable, what make's this any different...hehe

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043I wonder if this move could have been out of desperation by Bill because the foundation also been investigated and how much Power the Clintons may have over the US attorney General that she is putting her office in the line to have run to meet Bill.

For sure, The Crime Foundation is at the heart of it.

All of the email issue ...IMO the CF is at the heart of it.
It was her motivation all along in hiding the emails,
the server, all of it...to "shelter" her communications
concerning the CF and the money transactions.

Traitors, the lot of them.

And yes, sure there is even more we don't know,
These are long time devious politicians.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Yes I have read you concerns in various threads about the E-mail issues, but remember this are two separate issues, so one investigation focus on the E-mails as national security issue, the Foundation will fall under the Racketeering.

Is not over yet.

Feb 2016 Clinton Foundation received subpoena from State Department investigators

www.washingtonpost.com... d1b4289c2f_story.html

I guess the Clintons believe that if the E-mail case goes away so the foundation issue too.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I agree with you, this all about treason, dishonesty, corruption and the filth of our political system, all in one single package The Clintons.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join