It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deaf/Blind/Paralyzed teen, Brain Tumour treated - slammed to the ground by TSA - Blood everywhere

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Some of these TSA officers get about 40 hours orientation before they give them a badge and literally think they are Jack Bauer.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Tackling is a stupid method and should be entirely banned. What happened to handcuff grappling? Oh the fats cops don't know how to do that. So they have to Sumo storm everyone.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

At least civil penalties eat up budgets, give that girl something in return for what she went through, and it will add up, eventually payouts will be cited in a report stating how much its costing.

The innocent taxpayer is footing that bill it does not hurt the criminal who acted.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: Annee

Geez Annee your really gonna play the "Devil's Advocate" on something this insane ?! Yeah, it's the disabled passengers fault for getting beat up because she didn't call ahead of time, seriously ????

Reality.

If you have Special Needs - - it is your responsibility to take care of them.

Other people do not understand your needs. You have to tell them. It is stupid to assume your needs will be met.

I do not know the full story of this event.

Remember, a plane blew up because of a bomb strapped to the underside of a wheelchair.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho a police state that only preys on the innocent. Meanwhile a terrorist's wife that helped him scope out Disneyworld for a terror target walked away without a question.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Beating the senses out of someone wont stop the next bomb.

There are better ways to deal with people.

UK airports manage it without useing gangs of undertrained thugs.
edit on 2-7-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Reality. If you have Special Needs - - it is your responsibility to take care of them. Other people do not understand your needs. You have to tell them. It is stupid to assume your needs will be met.

Does this apply to the whole trans thing?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Beating the senses out of someone wont stop the next bomb.

There are better ways to deal with people.

UK airports manage it without useing gangs of undertrained thugs.

I am not privy to the full story. Are you?

Why would anyone act so aggressively in this case?

Somethings missing.

So, the mother tried to tell them about her daughter. Why did they not already know this information?

edit on 2-7-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Bad training.

Its not a secret TSA recruitment standards are low and there training poor.

Hell with most my encounters with them in the USA most can barely speak English and communicate in ghetto talk or grunts.
You could replace them with trained gorillas.

Though to be fair i did meet one really nice TSA agent who was helpful.

In the UK they normally have a trained policeman on hand incase there is trouble. ......on second thoughts bad idea in the USA as a cop would likely have shot the girl......
edit on 2-7-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It is time! This girl should be the poster child for the revolution REQUIRED in the USA. The henchmen of the government, a government that down-plays and ignores the true terrorists...Muslim radicals...has now fired an undeniable shot at one of our sisters. By their rule that profiling can not be utilized even though it works and correctly targets the real terrorists, they ordered the TSA thugs paid by the government to attack and injure this poor, damaged girl leaving her lying on the floor covered in her own blood. This same group and government then hauls her ass off and will likely file charges.

If this isn't enough to say...ENOUGH! I don't know what is. The enemy of the people is THIS government...THIS administration that holds the "rights" of non-citizen, mostly Muslim terrorists above that of a young, white, female citizen. If ANYONE had done the same to a young Muslim...you KNOW that Obama would have been all over this protecting the man and calling the rest of us racist, hateful animals.

Enough is enough! It is time to take OUR country back from those who would ignore OUR Constitution, ignore OUR laws, ignore the REAL problem and target all Americans and especially those who point out their crimes. Again I say...IT IS TIME!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
But everyone clamored after 911 something be done to make flying safer. Schools are safer, too.

Enjoy your Orwellian dystopia.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Geez Annee your really gonna play the "Devil's Advocate" on something this insane ?! Yeah, it's the disabled passengers fault for getting beat up because she didn't call ahead of time, seriously ????

Reality.

Other people do not understand your needs. You have to tell them. It is stupid to assume your needs will be met.

Remember, a plane blew up because of a bomb strapped to the underside of a wheelchair.

Wait a minute. Are you...the champion of the trans-gendered here saying a deaf, blind, partially paralyzed and mentally confused young girl who just had an operation on a brain tumor is somehow required to "take care of her special needs"? How much different would you be posting if this was a trans person who was beaten until lying bloody on the ground? Would you be calling her out for not letting the TSA know she was special? Or would you be calling for their jobs?

Geeez!
edit on 7/2/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Before I puke...I'm outta here!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

No, not really.

WeAreAWAKE said it much better then I though,

Wait a minute. Are you...the champion of the trans-gendered here saying a deaf, blind, partially paralyzed and mentally confused young girl who just had an operation on a brain tumor is somehow required to "take care of her special needs"? How much different would you be posting if this was a trans person who was beaten until lying bloody on the ground? Would you be calling her out for not letting the TSA know she was special? Or would you be calling for their jobs? Geeez!

edit on Sun Jul 3 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

same here. I would go hulk mode on them.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Bad training.

Its not a secret TSA recruitment standards are low and there training poor.

Hell with most my encounters with them in the USA most can barely speak English and communicate in ghetto talk or grunts.
You could replace them with trained gorillas.

Though to be fair i did meet one really nice TSA agent who was helpful.

In the UK they normally have a trained policeman on hand incase there is trouble. ......on second thoughts bad idea in the USA as a cop would likely have shot the girl......

I'm not condoning their behavior. And agree they have zero training and most are not of "higher education" caliber.

However, my main point is - - if you have any Special Needs - - it is your responsibility to make sure that is included with your flight information.

You HAVE TO take responsibility for yourself. Seeing someone in a wheelchair does not explain the full depth of their disability. It should not be left up to strangers to guess - - - when those strangers have their responsibilities.

If she did plan ahead and made sure that information was with her flight information - - - then the breakdown is the airlines not making the TSA agents aware.

Its just that I grew up with disabled people. You can not put the responsibility on others to know your needs.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Reality.

Wait a minute. Are you...the champion of the trans-gendered

Transgenders are not disabled.

Grow up!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Reality.

Wait a minute. Are you...the champion of the trans-gendered

Transgenders are not disabled.

Grow up!

"41 percent of transgender and gender non-conforming people had attempted suicide, compared to a national average of just 4.6 percent".

Yes...yes they are.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I'm in tears and I'm completely Heart broken.

This is very deeply troubling, the person that did this to her is a psychopath and needs to spend a year in jail and lose their badge, permanently.

Granted the story is true which sadly it probably is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join