It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU President Jean Claude Juncker discloses Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IVANV
a reply to: Dr X

What did rusky guy say?

www.ufo-blogger.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">link here

www.ufo-blogger.com...
edit on 5-7-2016 by Dr X because: no link

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IVANV
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Let's not jump to rash conclusions.
Parents are like leaders yet in 99.9% (0.1% mentally ill) they do want the best for us even if at the lower age spectrum we dint really get life or how things work out or why "brush your teeth" is important... But in the end our parents are proven to have really been dedicated to our well being.
So if other planets have larders, and they've reached us across the best space somehow overcoming or bypassing speed of light, then they're 100s or 1000s or more years more advanced than us so they might have a different approach to the rule method.

Really dude? Like lurking about and abducting people and #? Uh huh.

Engaging with earth corrupt leaders must also be a sign of grand intellect also.

Or maybe he is bat shot crazy and those "little" (I use that word with "intent" [which apparently has no merit anyway]) trickster gods (lower g) got the better of him.
. Shhh

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
This thread really should be bumped up to the front page.
I think it is one of the most important pieces of alien evidence in recent times.
Yet it has hardly any stars and flags!
I also notice that MSM aren't reporting this at all.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

I think it is one of the most important pieces of alien evidence in recent times.

That says more about recent times than Aliens though , lean times lead to thin stories and this thin story is more about peoples desire to believe than any Alien conversation.

Yet it has hardly any stars and flags!

This one has more

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

thanks for the link, I missed that thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There is one outstanding comment below.

originally posted by: Phileukos
The Guild-Navigators are displeased with the situation on Eurrakis.

No matter the truth behind, intentional or unintentional it's highly suspicious behavior by a official. Whatever turns to be behind it would be interesting indeed. I exclude mundane reasons totally. Yet only Junker might gives us the answer we want.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr X
This is finally disclosure people.
First the president of Russia, now the president of the EU.
What are you waiting for UK and USA?

I decided! I will cook whole pot of spaghetti for this occasion! Yummy!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If there is any truth to this, then we need some wide open disclosure. Paint the picture of a unified universe and i think people will fall in line pretty quickly. it would be a really easy sell.

The fact that there is no disclosure points to the fact that such a 'unification" would not be good for the vast majority of us.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: merka
Are we sure someone just didnt run his speech through Bad Translator?

The commentary of the article are very exact.

By the way, what Allan Poe has to say about it - 1002nd tale

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I checked the words written in French through Google online translator and it clearly says that he said he talked with the leaders of other planets.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Fromabove

Did Google translate catch that he sounded drunk, too?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: nononsense35

the truth is more likely to slip out if you are drunk.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Freudian slips happen, he might not have meant to say it,but that's not to say it isn't true.

Of course whether its true or not, either way its amazing!!

1.if there is no other lifeforms out there that means we humans are probably going to colonize the universe because we are the Adam and Eve of the Universe.
or
2.If we are not alone, then we more than likely have a Universe abundant with life that is far more intelligent than us primitive humans.

Either way it is amazing, personally i think there is more chance that no. 2 is more likely.
But i am not conditioned by Religion..........

after watching the video, i noticed he said planets twice, so you don,t usually have a Freudian slip twice in a row, so to me he meant what he was saying.
edit on 12-7-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

If its 2, then we all ought to buy shares in weapons manufacturers because we will end up in never ending, massive wars

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: Davg80

If its 2, then we all ought to buy shares in weapons manufacturers because we will end up in never ending, massive wars

Maybe full disclosure will occur when a nation, like the US, has a technological level that allowed us to make a space fleet thats capable of defending parts of the solar system. That way when disclosure does occur they can say the reason it was kept quiet was to ensure we had a defense on the off chance we come across a hostile civilization.

They erred on the side of caution could create an excuse people might actually buy. Announcing we aren't alone, imo, would end the petty differences we fight about..
edit on 12-7-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Juncker may have to explain a bit more about his connections with "aliens" ... in the second trial of Nuremberg.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join