It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is Flipping out on my end. It's me not ATS I believe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
ATS is flipping out. Jumping around and doing a weird layering in slow motion....
Is this happening to any one else?
Or are we getting hit again?

I just got paid..... so I'm off to PayPal 😐.
edit on 2-7-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Everything looks cool here, need my contact info for the PayPal?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Thanks, I keep clearing cache and refreshing. Perhaps I need to do a security scan then👍

Edit. My poor Android 👎
15 viruses found.. I picked them up on David Ikes Web site.
edit on 1-7-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

More : seems YouTube is getting hit with hacker's. I got 3 Viruses from Markiplier's Channel. Well I'm going to have to do a bit of cleaning here. Thanks for the help😊

Edit: and a couple more from Boogie2988 😠

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

there are specific ones to ATS that give you 15 minute page loads with no error message ever appearing whether the page loads or not.

Oddly enough two things.

1) was right after I said something about something.
2) re routing my IP worked perfectly when a million other things like reinstalling windows virus control DNS cache refresh.... Every other site loaded magically fast just not ATS.

then my computer wouldn't even accept an IP so I had to spend forever fixing that...

Pretty sure I know who and or why.

Others are having my issue so hoping it's nothing but looking into their recent post history I did notice a lil pattern.

sry for cryptic and your issue sounds separate anyway.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Hmmm, that is odd. I too got a redirect. But as I ran a scan here, it's showing my recent history on YouTube. I got a redirect on YouTube to an Android virus warning page.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I got a pop-up on here today about downloading an urgent Firefox patch, but I noticed the download didn't come from Mozilla. Needless to say, I shut down the pop-up.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh Friday night? Can be strange... my end is fine.
Hope you alright
Maybe I start a thread about some tunes
Maybe you check it out
You tube can mess with time though.
No ddos tonight it must be your end.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap I got a strange pop up with the guy from harry potter, not sure if was here though.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

no redirect

im talking forever loading

I redirected my traffic and got in instantly

on a clean install...

whatever hacking is going on against me I can't find it...

but whatever this is life now.

I noticed 2 posters with my exact symptoms and they said similar things as me right before so... That's not to mention the other scaries I have had involving ATS members specifically.

your issue seems unrelated but I'll take a gander at your post history and if I see somethng I tell you

edit on 2-7-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

2) re routing my IP worked perfectly when a million other things like reinstalling windows virus control DNS cache refresh.... Every other site loaded magically fast just not ATS.

What does this even mean? Your IP address is your IP address. Do you own a static block? Are you talking about using proxies or a VPN?

then my computer wouldn't even accept an IP so I had to spend forever fixing that...

What does that mean? if you're on winblows using DNS for a private network ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew. done. If that doesn't work you either do have viruses (I don't know why it would jack with this specifically) or you have gateway/router issues.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

My computer was hacked (this is separate from the ATS issue)

DHCP could not be enabled.
uninstalled installed all internet components.
did ipconfig
DNS
Virus search.

my computer would not take an IP and I saw why, but could not fix it for 8 hours.

Topic two (but in response your first words for ATS)

Only my IP on my IPhone was not what I would calll blocked it did know it was going to ATS and maybe it would get there sometime?

but use proxie or VPN and instant page loads every time.

keep in mind ATS was the ONLY website affected. Well that's in topic 2.. In topic one the 8 hours fix that was obviously for the internet as a whole.

Hope I made sense.
edit on 2-7-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

Thanks to You, and Reverb and Peppycat.
This last android virus whatever it is, is attacking my battery in this Samsung Galaxy S2.. Won't charge, and draining 1% every minute. I got it plugged in at the moment. But it's fighting to to charge..
Good Grief! 😝

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: pl3bscheese

my computer would not take an IP and I saw why, but could not fix it for 8 hours.

Why?

Only my IP on my IPhone was not what I would calll blocked it did know it was going to ATS and maybe it would get there sometime?

This doesn't make any sense. I seriously doubt you have a static block at your residence. It has nothing to do with your public IP at the gateway, or you would be experiencing the issue on all devices.

but use proxie or VPN and instant page loads every time.

It sounds more like crappy routing & service through your default name server (likely set at the gateway and used by most devices).

keep in mind ATS was the ONLY website affected. Well that's in topic 2.. In topic one the 8 hours fix that was obviously for the internet as a whole.

Hope I made sense.

See, these topics, or rather issues, seem to be related, but you're trying to make them into something it's not. I'm not sure about this one.

Try this. Go to c:/windows/system32/drivers/hosts

and put this in a line:

www.abovetopsecret.com 72.20.54.104

That should resolve your DNS issue

You could also set your computer or gateway to use google DNS 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4
edit on 2-7-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
ATS is flipping out. Jumping around and doing a weird layering in slow motion....
Is this happening to any one else?
Or are we getting hit again?

I just got paid..... so I'm off to PayPal 😐.

Interesting.. you're about to meet a tall dark handsome .. Woman?

jk.. I dont know i haven't had any problems today. I'm sure it won't last though.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Nope. No issues in Michigan. Not pc at work, pc-home, laptop, tablets, phones, Zip. Nothing. Bunch of different browsers.

But, then I clear history, cookies, cache...and run virus scanner and CCleaner every couple days...and never click on or off any popup if I get them...and I dont get them hardly...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
My issue has been something different.
For hours, my bookmark, which is set to MyATS, has been giving me "Servers undergoing maintenance". In fact it still shows that now. I've only been able to get onsite just this minute because I thought of trying another page (in fact I came in via a thread on the Twitter account).
So it looks as though MyATS is the only page (for me) affected by this issue.
edit on 2-7-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: caterpillage

Thanks, I keep clearing cache and refreshing. Perhaps I need to do a security scan then👍

Edit. My poor Android 👎
15 viruses found.. I picked them up on David Ikes Web site.

More : seems YouTube is getting hit with hacker's. I got 3 Viruses from Markiplier's Channel. Well I'm going to have to do a bit of cleaning here. Thanks for the help😊

Edit: and a couple more from Boogie2988 😠

Dude!!! In order to get a virus on android...I am not even sure how you could do that! Don't ever pay for antivirus on android, in fact most people in the know won't use any antivirus at all for an android device. Unless you go to shady sites that is.

If you want to be safe on android you only need to use chrome browser and if you really want to, a free antivirus like avg or something.

new topics

top topics

join