It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 commando's battleling terrorists in Dhaka Restaurant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

originally posted by: projectvxn
Looks like ISIS is claiming responsibility for this one too.

They are striking around the world without having to really send anyone anywhere.

I can claim I have clean underwear at the moment, but no one would be the wiser. This whole "claims responsibility" is rarely substantiated and the media puts it out like candy. Regardless of your hate, DO NOT assume the involvement of any faction.

www.samaa.tv...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

They are striking around the world without having to really send anyone anywhere.

I can claim I have clean underwear at the moment, but no one would be the wiser. This whole "claims responsibility" is rarely substantiated and the media puts it out like candy. Regardless of your hate, DO NOT assume th

edit on 3-7-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: #ed that up

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

from your source

DHAKA: The jihadists who slaughtered 20 hostages at a Dhaka restaurant were members of a homegrown Bangladeshi militant outfit and not followers of the Islamic State group, a senior minister said Sunday. “They are members of the Jamaeytul Mujahdeen Bangladesh,” Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan told AFP, referring to a group which has been banned in Bangladesh for more than a decade. “They have no connections with the Islamic State.”

Thats pretty conflicting is it not ?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Interesting...

Who do we believe?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I believe we are constantly being lied to or should i say being fed half truths ....

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I can claim I have clean underwear at the moment, but no one would be the wiser. This whole "claims responsibility" is rarely substantiated and the media puts it out like candy. Regardless of your hate, DO NOT assume the involvement of any faction.

Rarely substantiated? LoL you mean like the latest situation where he called 911 and was recorded claiming he was doing it for ISIS? I love how people say "rarely" but its actually not......

People seem awfully scared to call a spade a spade

From the OP,

The Islamic State (ISIS) has claimed a number of past attacks in Bangladesh through its media affiliates, but the government has consistently denied any ISIS presence in the country. Other attacks have been claimed by local Islamist groups.

Though there was the reported ISIS claim of responsibility, the U.S. State Department said that cannot yet be confirmed. Spokesman John Kirby said the State Department is assessing information.

A U.S. official familiar with intelligence thinking told CNN's Barbara Starr that based on past operations, it is more likely that al Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent is conducting this attack -- not ISIS. This is preliminary analysis -- not a conclusion -- based on the best information available. The official says AQIS has demonstrated a more capable presence in Dhaka over the past few months than ISIS, and so far, all of its attacks in Bangladesh have been in Dhaka.

Unless you want to argue anti-American groups, I'd say you're jumping to conclusions. Don't try and substantiate what can't be proven.

What the hell is the difference?

Isis is anti-american too.

And who wants to admit isis is in their country?

Look at obama, he wants you to believe there isn't a problem, anywhere.

Bagdad, 115 killed. isis claimed it.

The rads need to die.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join