It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaw-dropping photos taken above CERN’s Large Hadron Collider lead to wild new conspiracy theories

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Must be a really slow conspiracy day for a thunder storm to make 9 pages...
edit on 3-7-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It's staring at you in your face and you still deny it. I just can't believe you can dismiss the idea that something strange is definitely going on.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: corkUSMC

Yes the weather sure is strange.....

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Think the hubub a picture of a naturally occurring eclipse of the sun would have created? All this for a thunderstorm in an universe where planets collide and dying Stars swallow planets whole.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
So, thunderstorms are portals now?

Did you even watch the video on the linked website?

And who is giving you all these bs stars

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: smarterthanyou

originally posted by: Phage
So, thunderstorms are portals now?

Did you even watch the video on the linked website?

And who is giving you all these bs stars

I did and laughed we have a cgi effect off thr Web. And a thunderstorm. Hmmmmm I would really love to know why people don't educate themselves instead of wasting time creating headlines like this. All I'll say is its going to rain over Cern. And Cern doesn't produce near the power people think it does realize it's moving a particle
edit on 7/3/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

CGI, why am i not surprised you responded with that.
2nd

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: smarterthanyou

Maybe because it is a perfectly legitimate answer. Doesn't necessarily mean that the entire image was created from whole cloth. Just that digital enhancements were likely made to bring out certain features and details that the photographer wanted to highlight. Like adjusting brightness, contrast, tint, color saturation. That sort of thing.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What's amazing about the pictures is the cylindrical shape of the storm. And the haze/fog that appears at the bottom of the shot. I'm not saying it's not a regular thunderstorm, but it does look odd.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

What I wonder is why, in so many of your posts, find it necessary to comment on the nature of future posters who might wander into one of your threads.

I'll second that - it becoming very tedious with Bo's threads

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

Oh silly it is obviously a portal to let the demons in I mean look at it what else can it be

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Lol. Obvious portal is obvious.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Bananas Foster? A shoe? The missing 28 pages of the 9/11 Commission report? Alex Jones' missing self respect?
I can see where, with the subtle enhancements that seem to have been made and the isolated nature of this particular cell, it can be perceived as odd and not quite something anyone has ever seen with their own eyes.
But a do have a real question here. What is the 'haze' or 'fog' people have mentioned in the images. I don't quite understand what they're seeing that they can't identify. I mean, the rain falling from the cloud in both OP pics is very obvious. And I'm sure nobody here is confusing that for anything other than rain. So could someone please explain to me what this other 'haze', or whatever, is that they're talking about?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: Drawsoho

Similar photo naturally occuring

Its been part of science to harness or embrace duplicating naturally occuring phemonina for a very long time like the mention of the "cloud chamber"

Of course if one is against such science then one can have a "quest for fire" existence waiting for lightning to strike for those not understanding or scared of progress of the human species. If you want to embrace such energy? Stay indoors if you want to stay dry if not it is always occuring between particle masses at all times harnessing it for our use and future potiential or devolve back into simpletons and closed borders and eating on hate breed? Not cool... time marches on despite what the ID's say.

For a somewhat difficult thing to put in words, this was really well-said. One of those "things I know and get, but don't always practice." Nice reminder. Applies to everything. Great post!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

I think they are actually referring to the rain. I've found most people don't actually pay that much attention to inbound or distant rain when you can see the "column" of rain coming down. I've only recently pointed out that's what it is to a couple otherwise "knowledgeable about things in general" friends.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I was half-suspecting that myself, but even though it leads to disappointment more often that I wish it would, I still tend to have a certain amount of faith in the intellect of my fellow ATS members. Not talking about anyone in this thread specifically, so please don't let your feelings get in the way of a good conversation, dear people.
But I, personally, have never seen that feature as anything but rain at any point that I can recall in my lifetime.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

you dont find it convenient that this one was right over cern? live a little!

It wasn't.

Above Geneva-24 June 16-impressive phenomenon which happened right in front of us! Beautiful. With Christophe Suarez NO RELATION WITH THE CERN it was only a big cumulonimbus with rain and thundercloud over Geneva and its lake ! My picture and those of my friends have been used by some pseudo-journalists without permission to support a theory that I don't condone! My picture and those of my friends have been used by some pseudo- journalists WITHOUT PERMISSION to support a theory that WE DO NOT ENDORSE !

Source

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Ok, I dont know about portals , but CERN is doing a lot that isn't public. Do you really think that the scientific community is transparant to the public ? CERN does 'things' that's for sure dont tell me there are no blackprojects at CERN.
The real problem is that if someone starts to Yap about portals and demons most other people go in full denial. That's how it works and how to hide secrets at plain sight. After 50 years practically no advance in science and society no TOE gravity not explained and stil using the same old rockets. I wonder could we go to the moon again ? Talks about mars ? Well that's laughable. But CERN it get's biljons to find a particle I dont think so ? I you really want to know more about CERN google Burkhard Heim and sommerfeld spectrum. forgotten stuff , a poor blind man discredited. Think about it the original maxwell quotations were edited by Oliver heaviside. Too complex ? I've seen dozens of people on the net that made their own TOE just by using them damn quaternions. It's my opinion that Burkhard heim was already there ! He talked about going to mars in the 50's and then an accident go figure... Somewere in early 2000 nasa got interested again, again a hoax? and now the EMdrive. Just a bet but this turns out to be hoax too... CERN is doing stuff that is very advanced but portals I beg to differ.

I second this

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

edit on 7/3/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
^
What he said.

ETA: After the edit, that is.

edit on 3-7-2016 by pfishy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join