It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaw-dropping photos taken above CERN’s Large Hadron Collider lead to wild new conspiracy theories

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

How are you not the same when drawing such lines of demarcation? You are declaring war like a bull in the ring with bugs bunny, just in case you didn’t know...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Sorry , I have to put the deny on this one. That thunderstorm has a gazillion times more energy than that is produced by CERN .If portals were opened , they were opened by the power of the storm in the picture...

Another expert, and another scientist?

The particles being produced have unknown properties, how do you know how much energy is involved? Can I have a comparison? Do you realize this is NEW science they are "experimenting"!

The CERN collider is composed of some 9,600 super magnets – which are 100,000 times more powerful than the gravitational pull of Earth - that fire protons around a circular track at mindboggling speeds.

he unbelievable hot temperatures it can reach. How hot you ask? Well, about as hot as conditions in the Universe after the Big Bang, or more than 100,000-times the temperature at the center of the Sun.

the invisible dark matter, which has been described as the very glue that holds together, from the visible. There’s just one problem with this experiment: Nobody has any idea what the consequences will be if that goal is achieved.

www.rt.com...

For a few millionths of a second, shortly after the big bang, the universe was filled with an astonishingly hot, dense soup made of all kinds of particles moving at near light speed. This mixture was dominated by quarks – fundamental bits of matter – and by gluons, carriers of the strong force that normally “glue” quarks together into familiar protons and neutrons and other species. In those first evanescent moments of extreme temperature, however, quarks and gluons were bound only weakly, free to move on their own in what’s called a quark-gluon plasma.
To recreate conditions similar to those of the very early universe, powerful accelerators make head-on collisions between massive ions, such as gold or lead nuclei. In these heavy-ion collisions the hundreds of protons and neutrons in two such nuclei smash into one another at energies of upwards of a few trillion electronvolts each. This forms a miniscule fireball in which everything “melts” into a quark-gluon plasma.
The fireball instantly cools, and the individual quarks and gluons (collectively called partons) recombine into a blizzard of ordinary matter that speeds away in all directions. The debris contains particles such as pions and kaons, which are made of a quark and an antiquark; protons and neutrons, made of three quarks; and even copious antiprotons and antineutrons, which may combine to form the nuclei of antiatoms as heavy as helium.

home.cern...

Years ago
CERN LHC Creates Temperatures 100,000 Times Hotter than the Center of the Sun
June 15, 2011

Scientists using the world's largest atom smasher have created some of the hottest and densest matter ever achieved on Earth achieving a state of matter called a quark gluon plasma that existed in the milliseconds after the big bang 13.7 billion years ago.

www.dailygalaxy.com...
edit on 2-7-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

If you can't detect a marked difference in my motives, rationale, style etc. vs such other characters, then I'm not a very good communicator or you aren't sufficiently discerning when you read me.

I don't need to tediously go over what are to me, very stark differences.

You are welcome to lump me in with whomever you see fit to do so with.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: awareness10

You mean a larger con-Cern for the paranoid about scientific studies? If you meant T-storms I thought that was Haarps job...

What if (just let yourself be free for a moment to contemplate) it is not paranoia? Since we don't even have an understanding of reality as of yet and having learned that reality is actually changed simply by observing it just how do you become so smug?

CERN’s curious choice of geographic location
Now on top of all the speculation as to what CERN scientists are really attempting to do with their Large Hadron Collider, many observers could not help but notice that the town in France where CERN is partially situated is called “Saint-Genus-Poilly.” The name Pouilly comes from the Latin “Appolliacum” and it is believed that in Roman times a temple existed in honor of Apollo, and the people who lived there believed that it is a gateway to the underworld. It is interesting to note that CERN is built on the same spot.

Religious leaders – always suspicious of the aims of the scientific world - drew a connection to a verse straight out of Revelations (9:1-2, 11), which makes reference to the name ‘Apollyon.’ The verse states: “To him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit… And they had a kind over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”

Now try telling a spiritual leader that the Bible is conspiracy theory.

www.rt.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I'm sorry but can somebody confirm that is above Cern? The original picture doesn't say anything about CERN, it only says Geneva, and none of the CERN buildings are next to the lake (where the storm/cloud is). Unless somebody can confirm otherwise. Building 41 is the closest to the body of water, but futher away to the left, not where the cloud is.

Here is the original pic posted by the person who took the pic, she never mentions CERN:

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

It's purpose is to open a portal to the spiritual dimension. The Illuminati elites want to bring their king here.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
So, thunderstorms are portals now?

you dont find it convenient that this one was right over cern? live a little!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

No thanks Im not the line drawer my point doesnt have a stick... but thank you for the invitation to spar.. I'm not trying to steam up anyones "tales" just say hey thats all they are a wrinkle in time that arises and passes. Declaring war to make arguments is not my style.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The particles being produced have unknown properties, how do you know how much energy is involved? Can I have a comparison? Do you realize this is NEW science they are "experimenting"!

Here ya go

how do you know how much energy is involved

It is measured as part of the research - 1,000,000,000,000 electron Volts (sounds really really scary , doesnt it ?)
1 TeV

Can I have a comparison?

Yeah , about the same energy as produced by a mosquito in flight

My knowledge , the below website , CERN , and about 1,000 other sites , the Laws of Physics , ,etc.
LHC Glossary

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

It's purpose is to open a portal to the spiritual dimension. The Illuminati elites want to bring their king here.

They have no king but themselves.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

If you see the post directly below yours... reality was changed. The thunderstorm in the picture never did... despite the tale, trying to make it something else.
edit on 2-7-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Big area, hard to say the exact location of a cloud formation.

edit on 2-7-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

That would be good info to get.

Thanks.

I don't know.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I don't know what CERN is doing . . . I just know that a number of folks I respect are saying things like you say.

And so I hold such puzzle pieces loosely and wait and see what is confirmed emphatically down the road.

Though I suspect that by then . . . the world's priorities will have changed dramatically.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think the craziest thing here is that you were able to respond to Yuppa with not only a link to that thread, but locating the correct post in that thread...

In 3 minutes!!!

I'm so impressed, you're lightning fast.
Or you anticipated that and had the link ready and waiting...

Amazing either way...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Shouldn't fact checking be the first thing you do before posting a thread?

Having now seen the original photo from Facebook, and reading the caption, it is clear that the storm is over Geneva. The LHC is much further north.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

originally posted by: Phage
So, thunderstorms are portals now?

you dont find it convenient that this one was right over cern? live a little!

It was? Care to point exactly where CERN is in the photo? Unless....
edit on 2-7-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Here ya go

how do you know how much energy is involved

It is measured as part of the research - 1,000,000,000,000 electron Volts (sounds really really scary , doesnt it ?)
1 TeV

Can I have a comparison?

Yeah , about the same energy as produced by a mosquito in flight

My knowledge , the below website , CERN , and about 1,000 other sites , the Laws of Physics , ,etc.
LHC Glossary

You sure did skip a lot of information.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Really ? I answered your requests clearly and concisely . What info did I omit ? I will guarantee everything I will reply with is simple, pure Physics
Ask away..

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Really ? I answered your requests clearly and concisely . What info did I omit ? I will guarantee everything I will reply with is simple, pure Physics
Ask away..

Lol!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join