It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaw-dropping photos taken above CERN’s Large Hadron Collider lead to wild new conspiracy theories

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I have lived that movie I was a severe schizophrenic for 10 years and trust me it is not a condition where you get what you want or expect its like being in buffy the vampire slayer at times,very dark very nasty,I still hear voices but thankfully the really dark and demonic stuff has passed on

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Well, it is scientific research paid to universities etc by various entities of industry etc. to operate such things and the government pays for them via research grants and if the military wants to train they do other things aside from fight when war isn’t going on and when war is going on they get free training via those posts... and if such research requires top secret clearance than military scientists of course get a quicker nod than private citizens in the name of national defence and security well because civilians are not considered government property like those in the military. The military knows their post like a police officer is a life and death matter in service to the public or civilians.

That's the process and reasoning why be paranoid about it knowing the process and reasoning but not the research? If the research a facility interests anyone then maybe they should either in enlist or en-roll in college... then mystery solved... of course private industry paying for research is going to require non disclosure and military for security reasons is going to require security clearances to not give out Coke a Colas secret recipe.

I’ve had top secret clearance nothing nefarious going on... but even though my company forgot to have me sign a non-disclosure? Nothing really to report... stuff marked top secret was stamped such in the 40's and 50's and didn’t require any stamps any longer when converting files. Of course the security was no data collection of any sort even printed could leave the facility, cant extract memory obviously... but time seems to do that well enough on its own called fizzy memories or fuzzy navels.
edit on 2-7-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: clar.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Certainly a most TS traffic was the most boring stuff.

But not all of it! LOL.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Well, that boring is something one can change their viewpoint on... if standing around, then it can be seen as mental endurance training... in the hurry up and wait sort of business, it sorta gets people raring to go on task by the time things roll around to get moving and well since one is supposed to keep protocol of behaviour, they cant be all acting like it's off duty when its duty time as one is under order of report to be there.

So point of view can change things, like one can hurry up and wait in attention and the mind will not flounder in random when placed on something interesting in ones view either mind side or exterior side... as focus, then that nice thing called relativity occurs time and space is transcended it's mind over matter and task of waiting accomplishing task... of course being present takes time to learn, otherwise one is swinging clubs on the back nine wishing they were there instead of where they already are and the task of being there gets boring or tedious.
edit on 2-7-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Typical The Sun journalism full of absolute crap. The Sun newspaper is nothing more than BS printed out for the brain dead masses can't stand the paper or any of them for that matter

Anyway .. It's just a thunderstorm. Over the last week Europe has been battered with a lot of thunder and lightning stretching from here in the UK all the way over to main land Europe (Germany France Switzerland etc)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Still that thunder storm looks very intense

No, it’s just an ordinary thunderstorm. Maybe Photoshopped a little, but not much.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I’ve had top secret clearance

You made me curious So , Just you had top secret clearance for what exactly and how does this relate to CERN?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: khnum

No doubt he will, considering he thinks a thunder storm looks VERY unusual...

That thunderstorm does look unusual.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: GoShredAK

Still that thunder storm looks very intense

No, it’s just an ordinary thunderstorm. Maybe Photoshopped a little, but not much.

If you suggest Photoshop then it seems you do agree that it looks abnormal.......

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SemperFried

Not at all. I am very fortunate to work on a regular basis with a couple of world-class destination photographers. These guys are all about keeping it real. However, every single image they publish is PhotoShopped. If you compared the original image with the manipulated version you would find it very hard to figure out what the differences were — it’s mainly to compensate for atmospheric haze and things like that. You might mess a bit with contrast and things like that. The manipulated version has a lot more clarity and oomph. Standard practice nowadays, I’m afraid.

In the old days, when photographers shot on film, a location shoot or an itinerary meant shooting by day (for the most part) and swapping stories over beer in the evenings. There’s none of that now; they’re all crouched over their laptops, prettying up the day’s work.

Don’t even start asking me about what’s done to images that are used in advertising and the fashion industry.

edit on 2/7/16 by Astyanax because: elaboration was called for.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

When I wasn't checking routing indicators for traffic, I had the joy of staring at a 3' thick concrete wall back with the radios, autosevocom switchboard and the coffee pot. The rest of my crew were through security doors with all the teletypes.

I discovered that even in that rather limited stimulus situation, I didn't need to be bored.

I never did get real excited seeing satellite pass ref data, however.

And then there were the exercises that tried to swamp all the circuits and channels at once. Those were not boring.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I will note again . . .

it was the flakiest groups that

--FIRST identified who Hitler was and what he would do.
--MOST ACCURATELY said who he was and what he would do.

I'll continue to pay attention to flaky groups and sources.

And add whatever to my vast puzzle piece collection.

You go right ahead and ignore everything that doesn't fit within extremely narrow, rigid and prissy boundaries.

We'll see who anticipates paradigm changes soonest and most accurately.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SemperFried

Thanks.

Some folks are soooooo tweaked by my values and perspective they have to do back-flips to whine about almost anything to everything I post.

It's a real hallmark of maturity and balance, that compulsion.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

There’s none of that now; they’re all crouched over their laptops, prettying up the day’s work.

You are still suggesting that this pic makes that thunderstorm look different then it actually looked.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Looks like a typical thunderstorm to me.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Sigh

A picture of a thunderstorm now "proves" portals... what happened to this subforum??

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

no big deal, ive opened portals with my time machine. read thread in my signature

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Titles have to be used as they are per the T&C.

However, far be it from me to hinder your whining.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Thanks for the suggestion. Will check out your link.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

id forgotten about that lol. thanks. and yeah the pictures just a localized thunderstorm.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join