It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaw-dropping photos taken above CERN’s Large Hadron Collider lead to wild new conspiracy theories

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Drawsoho

Similar photo naturally occuring

Its been part of science to harness or embrace duplicating naturally occuring phemonina for a very long time like the mention of the "cloud chamber"

Of course if one is against such science then one can have a "quest for fire" existence waiting for lightning to strike for those not understanding or scared of progress of the human species. If you want to embrace such energy? Stay indoors if you want to stay dry if not it is always occuring between particle masses at all times harnessing it for our use and future potiential or devolve back into simpletons and closed borders and eating on hate breed? Not cool... time marches on despite what the ID's say.

edit on 1-7-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

As usual, I don't even think about CGI.

I'd just never noticed clouds and light piling up so directly above anything quite like that, before.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Thanks.

I'm still of the opinion that not all is as "pure science" [whatever that is] as so many would have us believe about CERN.

Time will tell.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN
hence my post...we are missing the good stuff

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

For a science project it sure is expensive. Who paid for this again?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
10 Billion dollar hammer ? I think they are trying to do one of 2 things...find the code to matter and be able to make it, or that with the trillion volts of energy rip open the fabric of space time to look into the past/future. Noway would I be spending that amount of cash trying to just look at smaller than dust sized particles. It doesn't make any sense unless of course the money to made from it equals or surpasses the spend.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It's not quite like that in my thinking.

You misconstrue my thinking and my motives.

However, I'm not likely to elaborate much.

I do prefer to get my perspective on such contrarian tendencies out at the outset.

Disagreement is fine. I even enjoy a vigorous dialogue of differing views.

I don't respect much at all the knee-jerk; extremely narrow, rigid, totally lacking in fair-mindedness sorts of attitudes that are so common.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

The number 'coincidences' certainly seemed to be extensive and overwhelmingly in a certain direction.

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

I believe it was Tom Horn and Cris Putnam that uncovered an official that owned up to their

TRULY EXPECTING

"SOMETHING"

to "walk through" from another dimension . . . in their experiments at CERN.

I tend to believe them. They are exhaustive researchers.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Maybe they`ll open a gate to Brian Lumleys Starside/Sunside world-Necroscope series.lmao.Seriously doubt anything is going to open up.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

At least no lives are lost in the name of this progress how about who is paying for this one called regress not to mention the cost is future and worldwide to all those inheriting it...

Real time ticker for War in Iraq cost

Quite a hefty sum for bias and wallowing in human ignorance 1000's of years old both sides hoping hate ceases hate...

Future called and said this is a cycle perpetuating ignorance not progress and not good for humanity nor any other species nor even the planet for sustainability.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

I hope you're right.

There's far too much stuff crawling out of hell and running for President already.

Sigh.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This is pretty incredible. I really don't think this is just your average thunder storm.

I guess we will just have to wait and see if any more crazy stuff happens at CERN.

If they are messing with other dimensions and space time and whatnot, eventually it'll become undeniable something out of this world is taking place.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Sorry mate I gave up on horn 10 years ago, when I first discovered him it was like he was speaking to my "Want to Believe" side and eventually I just threw him into the list including Moulton Howe, Weidmen, Burisch, Quayle, Browne, Wyatt...ect sensationalist BS artist's trying to make money out of peddling fiction as real to the "Need to Believe" crowd.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Have you ever seen the movie A beautiful Mind?????? Humans will see what they expect and want for the most part Just 1 piece of salt for ya

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

At least no lives are lost in the name of this progress how about who is paying for this one called regress not to mention the cost is future and worldwide to all those inheriting it...

Real time ticker for War in Iraq cost

Quite a hefty sum for bias and wallowing in human ignorance 1000's of years old both sides hoping hate ceases hate...

Future called and said this is a cycle perpetuating ignorance not progress and not good for humanity nor any other species nor even the planet for sustainability.

Wow, over 766 Billion and counting.

That's definately not progress but stupidity at it's highest. And yes, the number of victims in this money making power scheme is worse than anytime in history, all done with the approval of entire countries.

It's disturbing to say the least.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Thats Cern operations for roughly 766 years... so one is towards human progress and one just shows how much it takes for history to be dragged along as humanities baggage.

I say jettison the make believe and we can actually make some real progress...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Ok, I dont know about portals , but CERN is doing a lot that isn't public. Do you really think that the scientific community is transparant to the public ? CERN does 'things' that's for sure dont tell me there are no blackprojects at CERN.
The real problem is that if someone starts to Yap about portals and demons most other people go in full denial. That's how it works and how to hide secrets at plain sight. After 50 years practically no advance in science and society no TOE gravity not explained and stil using the same old rockets. I wonder could we go to the moon again ? Talks about mars ? Well that's laughable. But CERN it get's biljons to find a particle I dont think so ? I you really want to know more about CERN google Burkhard Heim and sommerfeld spectrum. forgotten stuff , a poor blind man discredited. Think about it the original maxwell quotations were edited by Oliver heaviside. Too complex ? I've seen dozens of people on the net that made their own TOE just by using them damn quaternions. It's my opinion that Burkhard heim was already there ! He talked about going to mars in the 50's and then an accident go figure... Somewere in early 2000 nasa got interested again, again a hoax? and now the EMdrive. Just a bet but this turns out to be hoax too... CERN is doing stuff that is very advanced but portals I beg to differ.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Sorry, that photo is not all THAT similar, to me.

I don't know how much CGI was or wasn't used on the other photos but that one you ref'd merely looks like a typical South Western thunderstorm.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Worth repeating and reparagraphing for easier reading:

originally posted by: frenchfries
Ok, I dont know about portals , but CERN is doing a lot that isn't public. Do you really think that the scientific community is transparant to the public ? CERN does 'things' that's for sure dont tell me there are no blackprojects at CERN.

The real problem is that if someone starts to Yap about portals and demons most other people go in full denial. That's how it works and how to hide secrets at plain sight. After 50 years practically no advance in science and society no TOE gravity not explained and stil using the same old rockets. I wonder could we go to the moon again ? Talks about mars ?

Well that's laughable. But CERN it get's biljons to find a particle I dont think so ? I you really want to know more about CERN google Burkhard Heim and sommerfeld spectrum. forgotten stuff , a poor blind man discredited. Think about it the original maxwell quotations were edited by Oliver heaviside. Too complex ?

I've seen dozens of people on the net that made their own TOE just by using them damn quaternions. It's my opinion that Burkhard heim was already there ! He talked about going to mars in the 50's and then an accident go figure... Somewere in early 2000 nasa got interested again, again a hoax? and now the EMdrive. Just a bet but this turns out to be hoax too... CERN is doing stuff that is very advanced but portals I beg to differ

There is CERTAINLY plenty to watch and be puzzled about. And . . . imho . . . there's TONS of black project stuff thoroughly hidden AND much "hidden in plain sight."

Good points. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join