It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaw-dropping photos taken above CERN’s Large Hadron Collider lead to wild new conspiracy theories

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

You lost the debate now say he is insulting? Being right is not insulting you know.

Ah we have a joker...thanks for the laugh!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tnhiker
I really wanted to see tentacles and maybe cthulu coming out of a hole, not another misunderstood natural phenomenon .

Well if they Mess with Dimensional Portals ( those tiny black holes that have been created for real )
become like big holes .. who knows what might exist out of them !!

its always a Theory in the Science Fiction World ..

Even Carol Sagan has had a Hand into the Idea and even a Book to Movie ,mentioned about it .. ( Contact )

Steven King placed a Experiment that made a Black Hole ( Portal )
becoming Dimensional and Leaking Creatures from another Dimension ( The Mist )

A Black Hole Warp drive going out of control Causing a ( supernatural Dimension ) ( Even Horizon )
but it Bigger then this

and a Portal Wormhole Machine causing a too and from Planet destinations ( Stargate )

and we have the Most Accurate Theorys of Science
of Dimension Portals , Space Ships going through a Natural Wormhole accurance ( Interstellar )

we have Portal ( like a Wormholes ) from Earth to the Sun
and Scientist had mentioned this and Admitted this !!

Magnetic Portals Connect Earth to the Sun
science.nasa.gov...

There's Particle Accelerators above our Earth ( Made Natural )

NASA's Van Allen Probes Discover Particle Accelerator in the Heart of Earth’s Radiation Belts
www.nasa.gov...

Not Sure if this has been Mentioned at all .. as I didnt read all through this Thread

but its Worth To mention

From the Mouth of Babes !! (( CERN ))

Why is gravity so much weaker than the other fundamental forces? A small fridge magnet is enough to create an electromagnetic force greater than the gravitational pull exerted by planet Earth. One possibility is that we don’t feel the full effect of gravity because part of it spreads to extra dimensions. Though it may sound like science fiction, if extra dimensions exist, they could explain why the universe is expanding faster than expected, and why gravity is weaker than the other forces of nature.

One possibility is that we don’t feel the full effect of gravity because part of it spreads to extra dimensions.

Extra Dimensions ...?? Hmmm

So a Multinational Project ( CERN ) is saying this ...

Detection of mini black holes at the LHC could indicate parallel universes in extra dimensions
phys.org...

Its whether or not CERN has Actually Detected Black Holes in their Experiments...

if they actually produced a Extreme magnetic field ( warping ) for a long time

what and How , would the Weather react to it !! ..

There's was someone that posted clouds and Lighting Similar to what those Photos around Cern
is showing .. a Positive and Negative Reaction charge and Discharge is what i see

but what i see is the same as the Active Volcano Lighting Phenomenon
Over the CERN Site ..

unfortunately i don't think there is a LIVE video which shows this Lightning cloud..

Do bad there isnt one ..

but has CERN been Messing with Clouds !! you Betcha ! ( but within the Box ) Supposedly

CERN experiment sheds new light on cloud formation
home.cern...

I wonder what the Local weather Stations and the Local People where CERN is had said ??

anyone Researched ?? on any Magnetic field craziness ..

Anyone mentioned a Bizarre Night over the Town/City from the Town Locals Officials ???

How Ironic were talking about CERN and it Strangeness
and CERN is the Birthplace of the World Wide Web ! from a Next Computer!

and a week and a half later from this Bizzare Event !!

LHC performance reaches new highs
home.cern...

It’s full speed ahead for the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), as it shatters its own records one after the other, achieving record luminosity, record numbers of bunches and a record beam lifespan. Some 2076 bunches of 120 billion protons are currently circulating in the ring in each direction. At the end of June, beams were maintained in the accelerator for a record 37 consecutive hours! But the main indicator of success for the operators is luminosity, the measurement of the number of potential collisions in a given time period. On 29 June, peak luminosity (the number of potential collisions per second and per surface unit) exceeded 1034cm-2s-1. This number may not mean much to most of us, but it made the LHC operators very proud as it corresponds to the ultimate objective defined by those who originally designed this huge machine!

at the end of June ... interesting as they had planned

edit on 52016FridayfAmerica/Chicago7189 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
So, thunderstorms are portals now?

Tell it like it is, you are right. What is more likely: storm or dimensional portal. I know how storm looks but i have never seen dimensional portal, and that looks like a storm, in Star Trek portals are more purple, lol.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
What I wonder is why, in so many of your posts, find it necessary to comment on the nature of future posters who might wander into one of your threads.

I'm sure the super rationalists and materialists will be along shortly to put a very thick wet blanket on any notions that something unusual was REALLY going on at CERN.

This one is mild but some I have come across, like in the political forums, you even stoop to calling names of those sure to come along and disagree with your opinion or premise. It's like you are LOOKING for a fight. It's like you are saying anyone who comes along with a different perspective has already been accounted for and that you totally dismiss them out of hand

I wonder how many ATSer's think there might be something to the story vs those who dismiss it totally, out of hand.

Don't they have a name for that? When you attack some one simply for not agreeing with you? Which one is that... bigotry, right?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Still that thunder storm looks very intense and is it actually directly above the LHC? If so that is a pretty crazy coincidence.

Is it that far fetched to say they may be related? I think not.

The skies look clear and calm in the surrounding area too.

Well... how big is CERN? I mean, doesn't it have like 5 Cites PLUS the actual LHC counting as an 'inter-site tunnel'.

It's not like it was directly over a Volkswagen... though it may have been over one of those as well.

I can't find the Square Footage, but I'm sure CERN is huge... so a Storm Cloud over it, likely not a big deal.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
So, thunderstorms are portals now?

Its the Ezekiel effect.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KillerKell

Star for this because it was funny,

It's not like it was directly over a Volkswagen... though it may have been over one of those as well.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Was there ever an explanation for the object that appeared in the CERN tube? I never could find anything, they just said it doesn't move it would bother anything and we can carry on, which seems totally wrong. Nothing in the process of colliding particles hitting unknown object is a problem.

People are quick to believe anything they are told even though we all know how things work, especially when dealing with anything useful to the military.

The reporting of finding a faster than light particle for instance. Easy to picture a scenario where they did indeed find such a particle but were forced to retract the information from the public.
edit on 9-7-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: KillerKell

Star for this because it was funny,

I'll be here all week. Try the veal!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

I agree that this was a thunderstorm, and your info certainly seems to support that. However...I must say I do find the vehemence with which the poster denies any relation to CERN and goes full capslock there at the end rather interesting...such a dramatic display over a simple pic of a thunder boomer. Of course it is facebook though, so...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: Wolfenz

# Was there ever an explanation for the object that appeared in the CERN tube? I never could find anything, they just said it doesn't move it would bother anything and we can carry on, which seems totally wrong. Nothing in the process of colliding particles hitting unknown object is a problem.
#

well's Its Kevin Flynn trying to come back to this dimension ! in spirit form Just Kidding..

but Scientist didn't Mention what it was either ... seeing its in a Vacuum Tube ..

who knows what.. Contamination ?? Hardly ... Left over from a different experiment perhaps Dimension particle in sync with earth time frequency ??

# People are quick to believe anything they are told even though we all know how things work, especially when dealing with anything useful to the military. #

yup and don't forget that the Vatican has a Hand into CERN's one of many Projects.. Not So Much Militant .. a more of a Getting into the wrong hands , A Prevention .. more Likely..

# The reporting of finding a faster than light particle for instance. Easy to picture a scenario where they did indeed find such a particle but were forced to retract the information from the public. #

Well Science has found faster then Light Particles from the Early Nuclear Power plant Reactor Coolant Vats

Called Cerenkov radiation

Particles (Energy) Do go faster then Light ...
( JUST NOT in a Vacuum )

If nothing can travel faster then the speed of light, how does one explain Cerenkov Radiation?
www.physlink.com...

edit on 02016SundayfAmerica/Chicago7191 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I agree that this was a thunderstorm

But was it a natural storm.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

You lost the debate now say he is insulting? Being right is not insulting you know.

Read what was posted. No one "Lost a debate"; all he did was ask what sorts of experiments I might have run, instead of discussing the actual topic. Lame, and a sign of one losing a debate, as far as that goes.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

You still lost the debate and then had a paddy.
Go on have another paddy.
Oh and you did lose the debate...it is a storm.
edit on 10-7-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join