It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaw-dropping photos taken above CERN’s Large Hadron Collider lead to wild new conspiracy theories

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Having quoted my post, I did think so, yes.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy
Yeah. I can understand your confusion.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SemperFried

Actually it was, the CERN tunnel comes within 5 km to the West of the lake and in the pics the thunderstorm is West of the lake too seemingly moving towards the lake so it seems to have come from the direction of CERN and was directly above it.

Not according to the person who actually took the photo, it was taken over the lake, that is not "directly above" CERN, if the TS did come from directly above CERN then nobody knows what it looked like......because we ain't got a photo of it in that position have we?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Looks like something out of Ghosbusters.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I highly doubt the veracity of that claim, good Sir. But I'm glad you can see where a mistake might have been made.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Like I said the pics show it to be West of the lake.

And here you can see how close the LHC is to the lake.

edit on 3-7-2016 by SemperFried because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

So like I said....... not directly above then?
edit on 3/7/2016 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Is your trouble reading caused by your trouble with seeing?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
"...Other theorists suggest CERN is being used as a portal to allow Satan to return to Earth...."

That was my favorite part of the article which makes me come to this conclusion:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Is your trouble reading caused by your trouble with seeing?

Sorry?

A couple of pages back I responded to a post that claimed the TS was directly above CERN ....I pointed out that the person who took the photo stated that it wasn't above CERN it was over Lake Geneva and had nothing to do with CERN.

Then you popped up claiming that the storm probably passed over CERN (it probably did) and posted a nice little picture showing the proximity of CERN and Lake Geneva.....cute but irrelevant.

What was your point again?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

My point is that the pics in fact show the storm to the West of the lake and in those very pics it is over at least a part of the CERN tunnel.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
What we need to know is the exposure time on the camera. Without that information a normal thunderstorm can be made to look like continuous lightning.

That said, if this is a very short exposure time then I agree with GoshredAK that the skies around look pretty calm and have a higher band of stratus clouds. In contrast this storm is very low to the ground and primarily below the other cloud cover. Of course variations in the terrain and nearby mountains can have a large effect on such things as well.

interesting, beautiful shots but not really conclusive of anything.

On the other hand there has been far too much occult symbolism and art connected to the LHC for it to be a project only for the sake of science. Why spend so much money to find out how small particles can get? There is more than meets the eye here, of that I feel fairly confident.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Why spend so much money to find out how small particles can get?

That is not the purpose of the LHC.
science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
They are testing. Their ambitions and our patience. Hammer is a tool, it molds reality in certain circumstances. Sword also. A belt griner too. The LHC is a tool too. Used in research to create better tools. Tools as all other tools - used to mold reality. Yet this is no more brute force molding. We talk about quantum physics where things are quite not exact, or so to say... more flexible. Which gives ofc. opportunities for better molding. Ask yourself, and you will get the clean answer. What is scientology goal?

Easy, you guessed it, I'm sure - one day to create miracles

Now, they are juts starting, lke infant to walk... their now toys can blueprint nothing more than hazy spirals and vanishing clouds. Yet in time... who knows.
I say:

No sex for the man working in CERN!

edit on 3-7-2016 by Lassiecat because: spelling

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Having spent most of my life in either the mountains or the deserts of Southern California, I have observed hundreds of thunderstorms. While dramatic and beautiful, I see nothing unusual about the CERN thunderstorm images.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

But not directly over CERN......which was my point.

Have a nice day

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

I'm sorry, but I would be willing to bet that saying you help operate the machine that found the Higgs Boson would certainly help you pull a respectable amount of nerd lovin'. So your 'no sex' proclamation is probably moot.
Also, the LHC has absolutely nothing to do with Scientology. But, as your writing seems so suggest that English is not your native language, it's an understandable mistake. I am just mentioning it to forestall any speculation about Tom Cruise smashing atoms together in the quest to find something smaller than himself.
edit on 3-7-2016 by pfishy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The news is on RT frontpage as well.

Scientists, tell us sooner we are in Contact with the ET! What use if you tell us that you knew it all the time, 2h after half of the world dies?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

THESE incredible photos taken above CERN’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC) have provoked dramatic conspiracy theories and stoked fears that “new portals” are being opened.

Portals possibly to other dimensions/planets?
HALF LIFE IN REAL LIFE CONFIRMED

-grabs crowbar and starts beating frozen chickens-
a reply to: BO XIAN

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh

THESE incredible photos taken above CERN’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC) have provoked dramatic conspiracy theories and stoked fears that “new portals” are being opened.

Portals possibly to other dimensions/planets?
HALF LIFE IN REAL LIFE CONFIRMED

-grabs crowbar and starts beating frozen chickens-
a reply to: BO XIAN

God I love that game so freaking much.

I think it is hands down the best first person shooter of all time.

I have played them all multiple times. Even an episode called "blue shift" where you play from Barneys perspective.

Sorry to be off topic but I never hear of other people who know about Half Life.

ETA: Portal and portal2 are both awesome as well. I can rip through those puzzles. The gameplay is just top notch.

edit on 3-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join