It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian space agency unveils plan 2 permanently base dozen cosmonauts on moon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

perhaps. But ...
Aliens man!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Sooooooooooooo . . .

How do YOU know . . .

whether an "ET"

really IS who and what they present themselves as being

or not?

What kinds of verification can you even imagine?

How, e.g. would you propose we travel to say Alpha Centauri INDEPENDENTLY etc. etc. etc. to verify anything about their purported "home world."

And why have their purported "home world's" CHANGED soooo dramatically over the last few hundred years as our own technology has improved?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

well, I do not have sufficient data to provide an accurate statement. However, I have my own belief based on what I have witnessed and experienced as well as read throughout my life to date from many diverse cultures, theories, ideologies and books. Many common themes across time AND continents. Not to mention the power of prayer. Unblock the mind, and many capabilities humans should all have can suddenly become very real and possible, even up to miracles.

Men write history. Not God. Everything that tries to describe that force which the power hungry try and personify is tainted by pride and greed. One thing is for certain though, when you truly tap into it, no matter if you call it God, The Force, Gaia, Allah, Nephelim , Apocalypse, Brahman, anything becomes possible. Sincere prayer like sincere meditation do in fact unlock parts of the brain that allow us to connect. It has to come from sincere faith though, and not the belief in buying favors ... just in case

I don't disavow anything, I just pity most atheists, not all. They willingly abandon a protection and power that can help them navigate away from the darkness. Some like it better there though.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

You are far from alone.

NO MORTAL has anything close to all the data to make those judgments.

Yet the massive scientific establishment has already chosen what's "true"

based totally on FAITH in the critters or in their theories about the critters.

Ditto the oligarchy and government types.

Idiots.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

YES! SPACE RACE SPACE RACE SPACE RACE! Lets see who wins, USA, China, Russia, Japan, Brazil or India?? I think either Japan or China will actually be first, but we shall see.

I highly doubt Japan. They are too busy on earthquakes. If Japan was working with China. Both those Asian countries would be in space by now. Then the West would go oh shhs. East Asians are arming in space. They are an enemy. Declares WW3. That is the paranoia of Western civilization.
edit on 2-7-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

One prophet, Dimitru Duduman:

www.handofhelp.com...

claims that Japan will join China in attacking the USA at the beginning of WW3. . . . and will get Hawaii as thanks.

I pray not.

Stranger things have happened.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Hawaii as a prize? There won't be a Pearl Harbor 2.0 that much is for sure. Even together I don't think they have the numbers to counter our Pacific fleet if Japan switched sides, especially with reinforcements from Australia and New Zealand. Does South Korea have any space goals?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join