It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Flies Across Moon, 26 June, 2016.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
we cant even seem to see things that should be there.
nasa says there are almost 25,000 objects orbiting earth,
including thousands of satellites....

Have you even bothered to look?

www.space.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn
a reply to: Atsbhct

Every post I ,ake you all say is a bug. I know the difference. Somehow I knew someone or many would use the bug notion.

I will continue to present the clips I consider legitimate nonetheless. I have some others recent and not yet published. Look for some other UFO's in my future posts. eventually I will not have to defend some of these, however, I cannot prove 100% that it is not something else, but I have enough footage of insects, bugs, what have you day, night, birds, planes, aircraft, etc... to know in my own mind that those are different in many ways leaving footage as this one open to opinion, but undebunkable (coin it) by any bug or insect notion.

Thanks for the feedback just the same.

I would agree that it is 100% an unidentified flying/falling object, in so far as it could be an insect, a bird, a leaf, a crazy nighttime hang glider pilot, drone etc. but it's not certain that it is one of these. However you appear to be discounting all of these common phenomena (well, perhaps not the late night hang gliding) on the basis of the 15 very blurry frames in the video.

So please tell us exactly what it is "in your mind" about the appearance of movement of the object that tells you it is not one of these common objects.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn
a reply to: Atsbhct

Every post I ,ake you all say is a bug. I know the difference. Somehow I knew someone or many would use the bug notion.

I will continue to present the clips I consider legitimate nonetheless. I have some others recent and not yet published. Look for some other UFO's in my future posts. eventually I will not have to defend some of these, however, I cannot prove 100% that it is not something else, but I have enough footage of insects, bugs, what have you day, night, birds, planes, aircraft, etc... to know in my own mind that those are different in many ways leaving footage as this one open to opinion, but undebunkable (coin it) by any bug or insect notion.

Thanks for the feedback just the same.

I would agree that it is 100% an unidentified flying/falling object, in so far as it could be an insect, a bird, a leaf, a crazy nighttime hang glider pilot, drone etc. but it's not certain which one of these. However you appear to be discounting all of these common phenomena (well, perhaps not the late night hang gliding) on the basis of the 15 very blurry frames in the video.

So please tell us exactly what it is "in your mind" about the appearance or movement of the object that tells you it is not one of these common objects.
edit on 2-7-2016 by purpleivan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

Here is some friendly advice: keep a logbook. When you are doing astro-photography, record the instruments you are using: type of telescope, focal length, camera make and model, exposure time, etc. Also record your location, date, and local mean time. This information is invaluable and will help people take your work more seriously.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Hey don't be disheartened. You should carry on filming in case you catch something good in the future.

You might have drawn a blank so far and it's cool. Going out and filming is more than 99.99*% of people do so at least you're active in your interest. It beats waiting for someone else to find something doesn't it?

Bird one day and maybe a meteorite on another. Who knows?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Perhaps you should change your thread title to:

While Filming Bugs at Night, Huge Moon-shaped UFO Appears in Background

It would be more believable.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
"Huge UFO Flies Across Moon, 26 June, 2016."

"Huge Bug/Leaf Flies Across my camera as I film the Moon, 26 June, 2016."

Which sells better?
edit on 2-7-2016 by Orionx2 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Might want to set focus to infinity for moon shots.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It's definitely a UFO, ie, is it a bug, leaf or other object cause the focus is bad/blurry.

You should still keep filming as u may catch something.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Hey don't be disheartened. You should carry on filming in case you catch something good in the future.

You might have drawn a blank so far and it's cool. Going out and filming is more than 99.99*% of people do so at least you're active in your interest. It beats waiting for someone else to find something doesn't it?

Bird one day and maybe a meteorite on another. Who knows?

Just wanted to repeat this.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
we cant even seem to see things that should be there.
nasa says there are almost 25,000 objects orbiting earth,
including thousands of satellites....

I can see satellites on virtually any clear night. And when I do see one, it's usually listed here -- and was visible where and when it says on this list:

heavens-above.com...

So if you want to see one of the 25,000 objects that are supposed to be in orbit, you can simply look.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The good: that you search and keep looking for the truth. And keep filming the moon and planets.. it's very cool stuff to do. : )

The less good: Assuming a dot is a "huge ufo." Might shoot for title of: "Object flies across lens: bug or UFO?" Or something a bit more reasonable. You know full well it could be a bug or bird (and likely is), and not a huge ufo flying at ridiculous speeds across the surface of the moon.

Keep filming though!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join