It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘SO CHARGE ME’: Alien investigator dares US Government as he releases ‘UFO Wikileaks’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: schuyler

Might I suggest that anybody who knows the name Richard Dolan Google "Schuyler criticque ufo" and let them be the judge of your impartiality on the subject?

Just like Dolan, you have done nothing to refute what I said. My critique of Dolan's so-called "work" is spot on. I'd be happy for anyone to read what I wrote about him and stand by it 100%. Dolan doesn't like it, of course, but other than he and his sycophants calling me names (and even calling my DOG names), he hasn't refuted the essentials one bit. It's all ad hominem. He's not half the scholar he thinks he is. It's on scribd as Richard Dolan's Tinfoil hat, a general systems theory of conspiracy. www.scribd.com... It used to be free here, but I think they have a paywall now, but it has a 14 day free trial. If that doesn't work I'll see about putting it somewhere entirely free.

Now, just what exactly have YOU done for the UFO field? Do you actually have a contribution?
edit on 7/1/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Here you go; your critique.

Schuyler's tin foil hat

And here is Richard Dolan's reply. I used the paracast thread as there is reaction to the posts.

Richard Dolan's reply

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Might I suggest that anybody who knows the name Richard Dolan Google "Schuyler criticque ufo" and let them be the judge of your impartiality on the subject?

Now, just what exactly have YOU done for the UFO field? Do you actually have a contribution?

I have not used my position to promote a false agenda. I have not lied because it was easier to do so.

Not saying you have by the way, far be it from me to accuse you of that.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

So than you would know the UFO/Alien meme is a crock of #. And likely a phenomenon that's been here as long or longer than us that exceeds our understanding because we can't see beyond the tiger threatening to eat us.

The "Aliens from Space" theory makes little sense, I agree, though I don't discount the idea entirely 100%. I tend to side with Jacques Vallee in an attempt to understand the phenomenon. I'm convinced it's a lot more complex issue than most give credence to and that we keep reinterpreting it us depending on our current world view.

There is advanced aerial tech that certain people wish to obfuscate.

Also agreed, and the government is just delighted when we take the "It's aliens" approach, and if there is a conspiracy, it's one to push that idea and get people like this guy to run with it. I have a feeling there are a bunch of guys in the basement of [pick your favorite TLA headquarters] laughing their butts off when this guy dares the US to get him. "Yup, got another one!" they laugh before going out for a celebratory beer.

Spot on in my humble view. I agree wholeheartedly that Vallee is likely nearer to the truth then any other researcher.

There is certainly something there but ET's are the most improbable answer.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I read Dolans rebuttal, sounds like he was just butt hurt and the critique was so close to accurate it threatens his ability to profit from regurgitating the same old # without any original thought.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Well I wholeheartedly disagree, so now what?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Huffing and puffing will NOT blow the UFO disclosure house down. At no time has anything worthwhile knowing been released, nothing out of the ordinary. It's old reports without any meaningful details. This is not disclosirng, it's rehashing and downright boring. Everyone is waiting for something unknown to be released but it'll never happen as what you want to know does not exist and should it exist, it is never going to be made public.

edit on 1-7-2016 by klassless because: To correct grammar.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I laughed pretty good at this comment. Mainly because its so true lol.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

That isn't the point. Look at old Schuyler up there, made a whole post, massive one, lovely looking...for a nonsense, soon to be forgotten, ridiculous thread.

The point is there are certain people who jump in so quickly to guide the narrative about this issue that it is a shame.

The thread will be forgotten because it's content is forgettable. Posts subsequent to the OP rarely make the thread any more or less forgettable than the content that generated the thread in the first place.

Posting documents obtained through a FOIA, that were willfully given, calling it your own wikileaks and daring the government to arrest you for doing something literally anybody could have done just as easily is not memorable in any way, shape, or form beyond the absurdity of it.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

That isn't the point. Look at old Schuyler up there, made a whole post, massive one, lovely looking...for a nonsense, soon to be forgotten, ridiculous thread.

The point is there are certain people who jump in so quickly to guide the narrative about this issue that it is a shame.

Yeah, these guys get $25 a post, but they have to be one of first 3 disformants to post in the thread. So it becomes a race to get paid.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

KILLJOY

LOLOLOL.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Also agreed, and the government is just delighted when we take the "It's aliens" approach, and if there is a conspiracy, it's one to push that idea and get people like this guy to run with it. I have a feeling there are a bunch of guys in the basement of [pick your favorite TLA headquarters] laughing their butts off when this guy dares the US to get him. "Yup, got another one!" they laugh before going out for a celebratory beer.

Spot on in my humble view. I agree wholeheartedly that Vallee is likely nearer to the truth then any other researcher.

There is certainly something there but ET's are the most improbable answer.

I fiercely agree.

And I think folks have not read enough of Vallee or misconstrue his assertions.

He has an extensive documentation likening them to a long list of spiritual entity stuff from ancient history to present.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Maybe I am wrong, but Vallee still says there is something strange there? Interdimensional beings, or what? As far as I am concerned it could be quantum fairies pooping electrons, because we should look at what we have, before we start new myths about what it is.

Something strange is interacting with our atomic reality.

The guy probably really feels followed, because for some strange reason whenever someone interacts with the topic, it gets psychological in one way or another. And if it's just, because it makes you question reality.
If we were all theists, we would probably say, look radar images of angels and the acknowledgement we try to intercept them! But we aren't so we find different explanations while we fully ignore, it is already disclosure!

Look, some strange entities interact with us and often it seems intelligent.

But it's not disclosure as long as no one says extraterrestrial, or what?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Where do you apply for such a job?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
So now what... Let's not make threads
because they will be forgotten?

Seems to me if that is the case.. then ATS is finished!

ALL threads are forgotten... and quickly too.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Rosinitiate

Well I wholeheartedly disagree, so now what?

I suppose we agree to disagree.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

So now what... Let's not make threads
because they will be forgotten?

No, let's make threads that are so well researched and thought provoking that they generate unforgettable controversy... instead of lazy ones that simply link to an outside source without any critical analysis.
edit on 2-7-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

A TOP ET disclosure activist publicly “dared” the US Government to charge him after he carried out his own UFO Wikileaks in defiance of the alleged secrecy surrounding the subject.

I suppose he could be charged with consumer fraud for claiming that his FOIA haul was some sort of "wikileak."

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It seems he obtained these documents legally under the Freedom of Information Act, so I'm not sure why anyone would charge him? Anyone could have legally requested these documents

It sounds to me that this guy is grandstanding when he says "I dare you to charge me!". Maybe he thinks if he makes a big deal out of this that more people will pay attention to him. Frankly, he could have some good investigative information, but the way he is conducting any investigation he may be doing by crying "Arrest me!" is off-putting.

edit on 7/2/2016 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Just because you say so sir, does NOT make it so!

Just remember that goes both ways. Follow the money on either side...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join