It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘SO CHARGE ME’: Alien investigator dares US Government as he releases ‘UFO Wikileaks’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I have no history on this .. looks real enough!
Chime in with any background information.

I'm just putting this out there for ATS to discuss.

Source and Video

A TOP ET disclosure activist publicly “dared” the US Government to charge him after he carried out his own UFO Wikileaks in defiance of the alleged secrecy surrounding the subject.

Canadian UFO disclosure advocate Victor Viggiani made the bold challenge during what has been called the first ever national inquiry in the country into the subject. He dared the US government to indict him over making public 11 sensitive documents about North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) records of the radar tracking of more than 1,800 UFOs.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Excellent man.

I went on the net to find the files referred to and have had no luck so far. Have you had any luck? I sure would like to see those files.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

I don't see why the US would charge him, anyone could request the information he requested and would have been sent the same thing.

“The request for “Table of Tracks of Interest (TOI) are classified UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY (FOUO). It is to be controlled, stored, handled, transmitted, distributed and disposed of in accordance with DOD policy relating to FOUO information and is not to be released to the public, the media or other personnel who do not have a valid need-to-know without prior approval of an authorized NORAD official. However, the NORAD Commander has approved the release of the following information regarding Tracks of Interest and Unknown Tracks. The yearly average for the past five years has been 1800 TOIs and 75 intercepts."

Some of the papers he has were all ready published according to a comment on MUfON's website. Mufon Link
edit on 1-7-2016 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
From MUFON-
www.mufon.com...

In response to Viggiani's request for documents pertaining to NORAD tracking or intercepting UFOs, a letter from NORAD Operations details how requests for information on Unknown Tracks cannot be released due to their sensitive nature due to national security. But the letter does provide a summation from the NORAD Commander.​ Picture UFO Disclosure Advocate Victor Viggiani "However, the NORAD Commander has approved the release of the following information regarding Tracks of Interest (TOI) and Unknown Tracks. The yearly average in the past five years has been 1,800 TOIs and 75 intercepts."

He's saying "arrest me" for documents that NORAD sent him? They don't really show anything but tracking data and in some cases, anything interesting in redacted.

In addition to this letter, Viggiani also received a six-page document as an example of a TOI. Reached at his home in Toronto today, Viggiani said this particular document is very revealing, but also leaves a number of unanswered questions. The document is a NORAD status report, which uses a line-item approach as details are available to be reported. Some of the lines are redacted or blocked out so that they cannot be seen. In one area they outline how an intercept was ordered on three objects. "The missing information," Viggiani said, "is obviously what did they see when they intercepted?"

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Fun Fact: Brantford, Ontario is known for having one of the highest teen pregnancy rates in the province for a town that's not a native reservation. ...maybe they're a farm for hybrids.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Fun Fact: Brantford, Ontario is known for having one of the highest teen pregnancy rates in the province for a town that's not a native reservation. ...maybe they're a farm for hybrids.

This is a fun fact how exactly?

SMH

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Have a laugh.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Why? Because somebody comes into a story worthy of study and denigrates it with an absurd ad hominem attack?

Do you even UFO bro?

Meh

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Oh, so he "dares" the US to charge him, does he? They won't because they don't have to. His eleven documents are no different than any of the thousands of documents we already have. He's trying to be a Greer wannabe with a lot less stuff and has already undercut his own credibility by bringing up Hellyer. Was that Friedman on stage there? I think so. And of Roswell hasn't been beaten to death already, you've got a bunch on that, too.

The title of the article is: "Truth over Roswell FINALLY revealed? First ever UFO public inquiry could have answers." This should tell you all you need to know. This is a non-event with the guy trying to get some shock publicity. I predict it will fall flat on its face like all the other attempts of this sort. The "Independence Day" artist's renditions are a real hoot, too. If that's not good enough you get a foam rubber fake dead alien.

In other news from this site: Express.co.uk

1. Elvis is not dead, filmed by groundskeeper
2. Clouds over the Hadron collider prove portals are opening
3. Aliens on Mars
4. The old Edgar Mitchell claim that Roswell was real
5. Chemtrails give us the flu so doctors can cash in
6. NASA found a city on Mars
7. Brexit signals the beginning of The Rapture.
8. Michael Jackson still alive

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

It's just a joke about the UFO convention being in Brantford, Ontario. Lighten up.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
He would need the U.S. to charge him to add credibility to the garbage he is peddling.

Move along old man, time for wheel of fortune.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

It's just a joke about the UFO convention being in Brantford, Ontario. Lighten up.

I still don't see the relevance but ok.

Perhaps you see the relevance from another point of view though.

Thread is made.

Ridicule is produced.

Thread is forgotten.

Do you see that relevance?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

This thread will be forgotten because the "leak" isn't a leak. Nothing to do with the OP, or anyone who commented.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

That isn't the point. Look at old Schuyler up there, made a whole post, massive one, lovely looking...for a nonsense, soon to be forgotten, ridiculous thread.

The point is there are certain people who jump in so quickly to guide the narrative about this issue that it is a shame.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Everyone can guide their own narrative. Me making a joke wouldn't affect anyones who had a brain to think with.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

That isn't the point. Look at old Schuyler up there, made a whole post, massive one, lovely looking...for a nonsense, soon to be forgotten, ridiculous thread.

The point is there are certain people who jump in so quickly to guide the narrative about this issue that it is a shame.

Because its nonsense and deserving of ridicule (NOT OP, but the story itself.) I would venture to say I have been into UFOs longer than most people here have been alive. I have about 300 UFO books in my personal library. I've seen this stuff come and go for decades. I've studied all the major cases and written extensively about many of them, and you know what? I would REALLY LIKE to get some good UFO information, to find some serious data that was not tainted like the crap in the link. Elvis and Michael Jackson both alive? Riiiight! I would love to find some decent and well-researched material done by people who are not enmeshed in sensationalistic ploys for publicity like this guy.

LOOK at what he has and instead of being so damn starry-eyed and credulous ANALYZE his stuff. He was SENT those papers by the government itself, and now he CLAIMS he's been threatened? LOOK at where this stuff is publicized and tell me with a straight face that this is credible journalism. This stuff is trash and I'm tired of it. Put up or shut up, but stop wasting our time.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

So than you would know the UFO/Alien meme is a crock of #.

There is advanced aerial tech that certain people wish to obfuscate.

And likely a phenomenon that's been here as long or longer than us that exceeds our understanding because we can't see beyond the tiger threatening to eat us.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I have no doubt you have been into the subject of UFO's for longer than most would have even known about them. I would not however consider that to be an advantage.

I know you also find it very easy to debunk stories and by your very name not have to defend yourself.

Might I suggest that anybody who knows the name Richard Dolan Google "Schuyler criticque ufo" and let them be the judge of your impartiality on the subject?

Just because you say so sir, does NOT make it so!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Carry on chaps,

edit on 1-7-2016 by smurfy because: Video.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

So than you would know the UFO/Alien meme is a crock of #. And likely a phenomenon that's been here as long or longer than us that exceeds our understanding because we can't see beyond the tiger threatening to eat us.

The "Aliens from Space" theory makes little sense, I agree, though I don't discount the idea entirely 100%. I tend to side with Jacques Vallee in an attempt to understand the phenomenon. I'm convinced it's a lot more complex issue than most give credence to and that we keep reinterpreting it us depending on our current world view.

There is advanced aerial tech that certain people wish to obfuscate.

Also agreed, and the government is just delighted when we take the "It's aliens" approach, and if there is a conspiracy, it's one to push that idea and get people like this guy to run with it. I have a feeling there are a bunch of guys in the basement of [pick your favorite TLA headquarters] laughing their butts off when this guy dares the US to get him. "Yup, got another one!" they laugh before going out for a celebratory beer.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join