It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This thread will be of future historical importance, probably

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I knew that title would get clicks...

...ok, so I'm selling a product, and...

Jus' kiddin! Let's be serious, and this is serious - this thread will be part of future history! And you could be part of this thread....think of that!

Some people believe we've been living in Orwell's 1984 for a long time, others think it is yet to manifest.

If you reckon we're already there - feel free to tell us all how much sheeple we all are. If you think it's going to happen in the near future this thread is for you!

It's a simple idea - since a proper, well implemented Orwellian state would most likely have ATS closed down, I thought it be quite poignant if one of the last posts was to this thread...for someone to just come up and post a small response, saying something iconic - like your first man on the moon type words only to the effect of "it has begun!" or something I dunno.

I mean, I kinda get the feeling it is imminent. It's looking as though the progressive (or regressive) left may potentially lead the charge, I feel they are already persecuting and oppressing people who do not think under their uniform, umbrella idea of what thoughts we should think with regards to current, social issues. It seems as though, often times out of nowhere, some issue arises. Be it guns, immigration, trans issues - that it's a signal to a certain group...to begin the intolerance of intolerance!

Traditional anarchists were against the powers that be...they were often aggressive, violent and dedicated to their cause, but theirs was a noble cause. However, the powers are clever, and have somehow managed to trick these types into being anarchists in favour of government! In favour of big business! Some bizarre decree is issued by the media or something...and the seed is planted, cue the onslaught!

It's been happening slowly, but now we're getting to the obvious wall. That field where we've passed by the first few incoming arrows an now we're among the thick of it. It's getting more and more dense and obvious. Where we were once slipping through oil, we're now churning through treacle.

They're now protesting marching against democracy. The Scottish people hate the british parliament so much they would prefer to be ruled and regulated by an external, foreign body who force your government that you hate into enforcing their ...I dunno, basically they want a shady government that is directed by an even bigger and shadier government. This is modern day anarchism, they'll paint their faces and wear a mask that depicts an romanticised terrorist. We're pretty much on the cusp...

So it's about due I'd say, soon! So let's be vigilant!

As soon as that thing happens when something clicks...and you think, you know -- this is it! Get on to ATS ASAP and let us all know, update this thread with your foreboding words of impending doom. The rest of us can all take screen shots before ATS is taken down by the robots. We can save prinouts for posterity and proof, that we witnessed and document an historic event. You'll have to keepit secret, though - because there'll be camps, pestilence, maybe even aids.

I'll be keping an eye on this thread. The feverish virtue signalling is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Losing constant verbal confrontations is teaching these people nothing, this is a bad sign. It's only a matter of time before someone gets a thrashin I reckon.

Someone's going to get a tolchock in the yarbles from one of these maniacs and all hell's gonna break loose.
edit on 1-7-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

You been chained to your comfortable spot in Plato's cave your whole life. Waiting for what to begin? Everything you understand is a false image, shadows dancing on the cave wall. Its not your fault really, all you know is what you been taught since early childhood.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
No. I always figured sites like ATS will survive the passage across the threshold into "Orwellianism" (Actually, Orwell wasn't really imaginative enough to dream up a horror show as crazy as what we'll probably end up with).

What will be the most diabolical part of it all is you will fully be allowed to talk and protest and say your piece. It's just that no one will care.

The lie that we have all believed so fervently is that the truth is so dangerous they can't allow anyone to speak. But in reality, the truth is easily buried in an ocean of mindless chatter.

So the ultimate joke is on us, I guess. We'll still come here to ATS and say what we think. And the twist is that the majority on here will be against anything that sounds anti-authoritarian.
edit on 1-7-2016 by BrianFlanders because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah, no it has already begin.

I just want to have that final moment of freedom documented here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Yeah, I reckon you're spot on with that one.

It'll be real horrorshow!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: samerulesapply

Yeah, no it has already begin.

I just want to have that final moment of freedom documented here on ATS.

Yeah, no?

Its been going on since the dawn of man. The world of empires and conquest, subjugation and resistance, revolution and reprisal. The ash heap of history is filled with the detritus.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I can't disagree with that, this is different, though.

They have social media.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

In that regard the whole internet is kind of cool. We see whats going on better.

Don't worry about a permanent record though, Everyone has one of those in their brain.

Everything everybody does says and thinks is being recorded up there, all the time.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

about your rationalizing:

...Traditional anarchists were against the powers that be...
they were often aggressive, violent and dedicated to their cause, but theirs was a noble cause.

I look upon the radical Muslim Jihadists as not much more than Anarchists...but far-from-noble persons... they are fractured humans

as far as this thread being an iconic capturing of the Zeitgeist ---- keep dreaming

Obama's tortured soul and resulting dramas are the best chronicler of the times we are trying to finesse away by avoiding the heads-on confrontation with a self-styled demonic wanna-be

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
ATS is a tool of the Orwellian state. This is how the rats are smoked out of their holes.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
ATS is a tool of the Orwellian state. This is how the rats are smoked out of their holes.

Possible. But, in fact not. Has yet to fully implemented. No military came back for lock down. Still currently massive gangs. I say it is slowly turning into Escape from New York. Maybe when Trump wall gets built. "Escape from Texas." China is still around. People still haven't called Asia, Eurasia. Americans still own massive guns.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

They don't need to smoke anyone out. As long as we're all content to just sit here distractedly voicing our opinions and debating and "learning" new things they don't have to worry about us.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Or maybe it's too keep them in their holes?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The current state of affairs is much more like Huxley's brave new world than Orwell's 1984. Instead of burning books people ask certain books be banned. Instead of the government wiretapping the populace we tell them everything about ourselves via social media. It's a good read.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Definitely looking like 1984, so I started trying to track down the new leaders of the next century by following the money. Could you give me a hand?? Enthusiasm seems a bit lacking at the moment.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

David Icke has constantly mentioned 2016 to 2020 are the pivotal years in the implementation of the Globalist Government.

Believe him or not academics have written books such as "The Anglo American Establishment " by Carroll Quigley that outline the rise of the New World Order from the days of Cecil Rhodes in 1891 and the round table organization which went on to spout bastard child's such as the council on foriegn relations,the club of rome,the trilateral commission and the Bilderbergs to name but a few.

What's alarming in a way is that the beast system is openly talked about nowadays by corporate heads such as banning cash whereby there were meetings last year in London from high up banking leaders with Governmental bodies pushing the case for a cashless society.

There is now also call for a European superstate that does away with cultural Sovereignty and has a European army ran by a technocratic Oligarchy serving the Elite blood lines based on Neo Feudalism.
It clearly resembles a block from George Orwells 1984.

The time is now.

I think the beginning of 2017 will look entirely different from 2016 as the system is speeding up to implement a One World Government using AI, it's logarithms and the coming rise of the autonomous machines to enslave humanity.
There are of course many other methods to enslave the human population such as insidious laws being mooted like Internet censorship (which is already happening)and people needing a Government ID to go on the Internet to the corrupt Lorretta Lynch openly speaking about bringing in laws to prosecute climate change deniers which is a blatant draconian attack on freedom of speech.

There are many topics going from conspiracy theory talking points of yesteryear to being on the verge of manifesting into tangible laws or treaties in our present time period if you take the time to look and understand the double speak of TPTB that have used the perpetual war of terror to administer authoritarian Government in an incremental process which is now showing it's true objectives which can no longer be denied for being what it is.......the consolidation of all wealth and power into the hands of the Elite few at the cost of Worlds population half of which is too dumb to realise the great game being played.

top topics

join