It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On plan: Juno to reveal more of Jupiter on 4th of July

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

Objective truth is reality.

Perhaps.
Astronomy is objective. Astrology is not.

edit on 7/2/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I am starting to like our chat.
Astronomy is not objective at all. It is the Subject of human observation bordered by our level of intelligence, which is great(considering the animal), yet very poor. Humans cannot think in quantum-like way, what about the possible higher states of understanding. Yes, astrology(executed by humans) is not objective reality neither. We use our same intelligence to do so. Maybe after few thousand years we will start use our sixth sense to know the world and its mechanics better, yet now we are in pitch dark with this tool - 0101010100010110101010111010110 code, that we are used to play for our daily survival.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Sirius as viewed from Earth in relation to the Sun on July 4th:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

The Sidereal model you point wont work, we need Tropical model.

This would be exact tropical conjunction, at present is the 6th. It is due the change in the orientation of our own axis since the Declaration was signed.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

The software I used there work absolutely fine whenever I have wanted to find, or identify, an object in the sky. I'll stick with it.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

I am sure you can trust your software, yet the rules by which our tools of choice work are slightly different. I also use Sidereal methods, yet not from geocentric view, always heliocentric.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lassiecat

Let me get it to you with complication. Sirius and its binary fuzzy bee are nothing but a manifest of the place of importance. There is many cornerstones, the one at examination is the most feminine decan of the zodiac. This is the Waters of Waters - Binah of Beri'ah, a pivot-pillar to all structure orientated activities and conspiracies.

I have no problem with the conjunction of Sun and Sirius, given the astrologer's longitudinal view (not ecliptic) but I am not sure about "Binah of Briah" and what it has got to do with it.

I am familiar with Binah of Briah (after all , the sephiroth colour of Binah that I am used to is the queen scale colour of the Briatic world : black). I associate Binah with Saturn. Hence , I am puzzled. Can you elaborate ?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

The whole sign of Cancer is belonging to the world of Beri'ah. The second decan is the field of Binah of this world. After practicing this method of correspondence, proposed by some people I found it to be with great practical accuracy. Yet indeed on theoretical level even to me is not 100% clear where is the key for the exact projection of the four worlds in the 36 decans. Nevermind the missing few links in the way, the method works solid like Panzerkampfwagen IV.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The whole sign of Cancer is belonging to the world of Beri'ah. The second decan is the field of Binah of this world. After practicing this method of correspondence, proposed by some people I found it to be with great practical accuracy. Yet indeed on theoretical level even to me is not 100% clear where is the key for the exact projection of the four worlds in the 36 decans. Nevermind the missing few links in the way, the method works solid like Panzerkampfwagen IV.

Agree with Briah corresponding to water and Cancer being a water sign. Yes, I lot of water. Jupiter , however, is associated with the sephira Chesed .

Anyway, let's not get bogged down.

And , by the way ,Panzerkampfwagen IV would be more Geburah

Have a good evening. It's bedtime for me here

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The Panzer is definitely Geburah. I would even add "in Hod's clothing". Humanity has affinity for this types of creations.
Go understad them...

,thus said
good night.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The Panzer is definitely Geburah. I would even add "in Hod's clothing"

I could not have put it better . Indeed, a warrior on wheels !

edit on 4-7-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join