It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of emmotional millennials to march tomorrow

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

Indeed, this is just the beginning of an epic pantomime.

Things are tentative here in the UK right now, the only people doing well are popcorn salesmen, sit back and enjoy the show.

link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: zinc12

So the voting is done and exit won. Now as a population isn't it to be accepted either way it would of went. Otherwise why vote, it would be a waste of time. Basically voting is turning into a joke. We cant all have our way all the time.

The vote is not a definite thing. The vote was a none binding resolution, basically a poll asking the public what it wants.

link   
Hopefully they march right out the country.

Oh wait, we're an Island.

Well I guess they can march down the channel tunnel.
edit on -050004pm7kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
They feel that it's a bad decision, who is anyone to question how they feel about something? I say good for them! They're doing more for their beliefs than anyone on these forums is doing right now.

They're fascists trying to over turn a democratic vote.

originally posted by: defiythelie
The vote is not a definite thing. The vote was a none binding resolution, basically a poll asking the public what it wants.

See what I mean? You're already rationalizing fascism. Oh the vote doesn't count? how convenient for the fascists!
edit on 1-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I have posted it before and il post it again.

These entitled little brats needs to get over it.

The votes done they lost.

But it really is not as simple as that is it? The vote is non-binding and the final decision is up to the government. The part I find funny is that no one from the leave side is will to step up and start article 50. Good old boris Johnson has even declined to run.

Its a scat show on both sides.

Sp the 52% who voted there votes don't mater then?

If the government didn't want to act of the referendum they shouldn't have done it.

If they ignore the vote they will have more to worry about than some whiny kids.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
Didn´t even watch the video, but really,
INFOWARS?
Lol!
Not the best and convincing source...

And it occurs to me that i have an old megaphone left, maybe Alex Jones needs it to yell "Illuminati" at some old, greedy farts, which doesn´t help at all, but to raise Jones money.

Sometimes those Infowars guys are right(rightwingers they are at everytime, with an uncle tom working for them), but who isn´t sometimes?

I take Infowars a satire magazine, then it´s really funny sometimes

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

To the Fascist, which I assume these people are considering the increasingly totalitarian organisation they support, the vote does not matter unless it goes their way.

If it doesn't go their way they bitch and moan and cry until they get what they want. Sometimes they smash up the place too.

Hitler was quite fond of such tactics during the Weimar Republic

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Ok great.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

To the Fascist, which I assume these people are considering the increasingly totalitarian organisation they support, the vote does not matter unless it goes their way.

If it doesn't go their way they bitch and moan and cry until they get what they want. Sometimes they smash up the place too.

Hitler was quite fond of such tactics during the Weimar Republic

IF the Vote was to remain as part of the EU ATS would be awash with "OMG IT WAS A FIX" threads.

How about rather than dismissing people as sore losers you actually take the time to understand their reasons for wanting to remain and the concerns they had. Now that Vote Leave has won there would be nothing to lose.

link   

They feel that it's a bad decision, who is anyone to question how they feel about something? I say good for them! They're doing more for their beliefs than anyone on these forums is doing right now.

But it is not there decision to make anymore.

Tney had there say. Most didn't even bother to vote.

An interesting exercise would be to wander around the protest and interview these kids. Ask them if they voted and what they are protesting. I'd love to see raw footage of that, there might even be some informed people there, you never know.
edit on 1-7-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

link   

I have posted it before and il post it again.

These entitled little brats needs to get over it.

The votes done they lost.

But it really is not as simple as that is it? The vote is non-binding and the final decision is up to the government. The part I find funny is that no one from the leave side is will to step up and start article 50. Good old boris Johnson has even declined to run.

Its a scat show on both sides.

If the government didn't want to act of the referendum they shouldn't have done it.

If they ignore the vote they will have more to worry about than some whiny kids.

Purely in a legal sense no, the votes don't matter, the vote was a non-binding resolution, with the government having the ultimate say if they stay or leave. Either way it seems the EU is actually happy to get rid of the UK. They no longer have to deal with the UK whining for special privileges, the banking industry in London is set to leave for a EU country and the UK really has no choice but to continue trade with the EU but now the UK will have no leverage in negotiations because of their soon to be non-member status. Seems like a great deal for EU, not so much for the UK.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

SO who really cares what your opinion is? It's completely baseless.

Because i don´t know why the snowflakes march tomorrow.
Bceause i didn´t watch a Infowars video.
Read my first comment, and you will see that i don´t need infowars videos to know whats up!

Do you?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Doesn't matter what there reasons were now.

They are wasteing there time.

Tne votes done.

The fact they are protesting to overturn the vote is repugnant and is a tantrum they didn't get there own way.

I have no problem with those that voted remain.

But i do have a problem with those that want to block the democratic decision.

link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

They're fascists trying to over turn a democratic vote.

See what I mean? You're already rationalizing fascism. Oh the vote doesn't count? how convenient for the fascists!

In what way am I rationalizing fascism by pointing out the FACT that the vote was a non-binding referendum?

link   

Boy oh boy, Martin Luther King would be so disappointed that people are against peaceful protest today. Right or wrong, protest is not fascist.

Ironic that it's only fascist when it goes against ones own beliefs and opinions.
edit on 7/1/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

link   

I'm sure you guys would have been 100% behind anti-Obama protests after the 2008 election.

Boy oh boy, Martin Luther King would be disappointed with people being against protest. Right or wrong, protest is not fascist.

Ironic that it's only fascist when it goes against ones own beliefs and opinions.

What are they protesting? The vote is over! What is their end game? To whine?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

From what I understand, UK parliament will decide whether or not they leave the EU. The vote was a referendum.

link   

Yes, there would have been claims it was fixed. In fact that ridiculous petition was created in case the vote was remain.

Sore losership (trademarking that phrase) is common both sides of the political aisle.

The difference being those who wanted to leave, despite their failings, are not demonstrating in support of a totalitarian state.

I am increasingly perplexed by the so called "left" and their support for the EU. They are a fundamentally anti-poor anti-worker organisation that favour giant corporations and cripplingly austerity programs.

Although I would hardly call the Blairite faction of the Labour party "left wing" in any sense of the word.

link   

I hope they remember to commemorate the deaths of those who, 100 years ago, died at the Somme, and laid the groundwork for a free society; one in which they could have the freedom to disagree with the majority and march...whilst they forget the sacrifices of their predecessors.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

Well without the UK holding the EU back it can just accelerate to its demise quicker.

With the out of touch imbeciles that reside in brussels at the helm theres only one way its going to end and it wont be a happy ending!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join