It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of emmotional millennials to march tomorrow

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I will put this to you.

If Trump wins the election should there be a revote?

If Hillary wins the election should there be a revote?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

No, but then again voting procedures for the election are explicitly defined in our Constitution. Are voting procedures for voting to leave a governing body like the EU defined in your national charters?
edit on 5-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

No, but then again voting procedures for the election are explicitly defined in our Constitution. Are voting procedures for voting to leave a governing body like the EU defined in your national charters?

No

But its still the principle of the vote.
Why have one if the MP ignore it?

Again I though you would be against such a horrid institution such as the EU, a cooperate globalist play ground.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

But its still the principle of the vote.
Why have one if the MP ignore it?

That's the point of the protest. To get enough people to change their minds to revote. If enough people changed their minds about this, wouldn't you agree that a new vote should be in order?

As for globalism, I don't mind it. I'm not naive enough to pretend like it is destroying the world when in reality society and the people within it have never had better and more comfortable lives because of it. I think more globalism would be a good thing actually. If we could build up third world countries to our level, then outsourcing jobs overseas wouldn't be such a problem would it? But then again, being against globalism is a "me me me me" attitude.
edit on 5-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The votes over.

We cant keep having revotes.all it will do is create even more uncertainty.

And it was spelled out clearly THERE WOULD BE AND ONLY ONE VOTE, before the referendum.

As for globalism?

Fine in principle.

But the practicality in EU is a catastrophic disaster .

There corruption at all levels.

Little represention.

The politicians living in ivory towers hundreds or even thousands of miles from there constituency.

Never before have I seen such political incompetence. Instead of adressing real
Issues and cisis they focus on petty regulation.

The top layer of government is not even elected.

The entire EU dances to the tune of the big banks.

The bigger countrys bully the smaller ones.

Is that type of "globalism" really appealing too you?
edit on 5-7-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

As for globalism, I don't mind it. I'm not naive enough to pretend like it is destroying the world when in reality society and the people within it have never had better and more comfortable lives because of it. I think more globalism would be a good thing actually. If we could build up third world countries to our level, then outsourcing jobs overseas wouldn't be such a problem would it? But then again, being against globalism is a "me me me me" attitude.

The heart of globalization is Brussels. The heart of EU terrorism is Brussels. Correlation does not imply causation...or does it?

and the people within it have never had better and more comfortable lives because of it.

na·ive nīˈēv/Submit adjective (of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I'll help you with that. It doesn't.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join