It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of emmotional millennials to march tomorrow

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

The ARMY is Just the Place for those Lads and Lassies , a sort of Learning Experience Sorely Need with the Youth Today . Mommy and Daddy NEED to Get you out of the Nest ASAP so they can get On with Their Lives too ......

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Funny that they chose July 2, the day that the USA became independent.

Funny that these ame occupy "anarchists" are now siding with big government and big banks/finance.

edit on 1-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Perhaps I'm wrong but, if TPTB are actually pushing the agenda that we should be apposed to BREXIT, that tells me we should be for it. People have voted,there is a reason for this.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Great video. Well put.

What an ALICE IN WONDERLAND upside down and inside out era the oligarchy has shoved us all into.

I think the video is a testimony to how effective the oligarchy's propaganda lobotomizations have become.

And they haven't even brought out their best Soma, yet.

What's that Orwell line . . .

To tell the truth under tyranny is a subversive act.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hr2burn
Perhaps I'm wrong but, if TPTB are actually pushing the agenda that we should be apposed to BREXIT, that tells me we should be for it. People have voted,there is a reason for this.

I AGREE.

Though they are masters at playing ALL SIDES against the middle and every other serf and slave . . . almost regardless.

Thanks for the good insight.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Funny that they chose July 2, the day that the USA became independent.

Funny that these same occupy "anarchists" are now siding with big government and big banks/finance.

Actually, the extend of the cluelessness in the video . . . the abject upside down aspects of their "reality" and "understanding" vis a vis true reality and objective TRUTH

is

UTTERLY FRIGHTFUL

That the oligarchy has achieved THAT LEVEL of utter mind control over a whole generation is mind bogglingly incredible.

It is a sobering, paradigm shifting hideously evil and ugly thing to watch . . .

if one has

any brain left at all;
any sense of perspective left at all;

any grounding left at all;
any foundational values left at all;

any sanity left at all
any insightfulness left at all

any wisdom left at all
any reasoning left at all

any IQ above 50 left at all . . .

Sigh.

edit on 1/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: tags

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I hope it thunders and rains like cats and dogs tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I wonder if 64% of them will decide not to show up again? Wahhhhhh.

This is just more evidence proving how well the media brainwashing machine works. Young people born connected with a cell phone in hand consuming the opinions and will of the elite without even thinking about it.

This is a HUGE problem, if people do not start unplugging from the MSM this world is doomed. The herd mentality is strong, even with a lot of people here which is equally disturbing.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I know there's little hope for them now... Tis Sad.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Too bad for them the only march that mattered was marching their asses down to the voting booth. But they were too pre-occupied to care, or too ill-informed to know what was on the line.

I know a lot of millennials. For the most part they can't hold an intelligent conversation on politics, on religion, on greater social issues or really, anything aside from that which is within their little bubble. Now they want to throw a tantrum after failing to do their part.

Cry me a river.

Same thing in this country too. Most in that age group just want to fit in and follow an ideology, just follow what their teachers tell them or their friends do. Followers everywhere. Then when things don't go their way their entire little snowflake universe fall apart.

Cry me a river about that too.

I'm actually technically a millennial. I'm also a bit pissy I can't have an intelligent conversation with 95% of them. The most intelligent millennials I've met and know and the most clued in are those in Eastern Europe where I spend a decent amount of time. Go figure.
edit on 2-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Then you're one of the Rare Millenials Mystic.

good on you!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

1. They will NOT unplug from the MSM. It is one of their major drugs. I threw out the TV about 14 years ago.

2. The world is doomed in the short term. Thankfully, after Armageddon, things will be 100% better.

3. Lots of death, blood and tyranny between now and then.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I don't recall which thread I noted it on . . . I ran into a good friend of mine--who had just met a good friend of hers--he had just returned from D.C. and a high level meeting at the Dept of Education--whatever it's called these days.

He was outraged and aghast. The officials there had brazenly stated that

THEY ARE DELIBERATELY DUMBING DOWN STUDENTS!!!

He was evidently unaware of the massive evidence of that before then.

He is so outraged, he's likely going to retire from teaching at the college.

The oligarchy knows that dumbed down sheeple, serfs and slaves incapable and unmotivated to think for themselves are much MUCH easier to shuffle off into the caverns of the Morlachs for dinner . . . as the main course.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
6-6-06 should'a been everyday.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Exactly.

They had there chance for the voice to be heard and they missed it! Now there opinion is irrelevent.

Where were they with this passion before the vote?

If they had campaigned with this passion before maybe they would have won?qq

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Glastonbury?

Am I cynical or paranoid to suspect the date of the referendum might have been decided deliberately to clash with it?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

originally posted by: crazyewok

Glastonbury?

Am I cynical or paranoid to suspect the date of the referendum might have been decided deliberately to clash with it?

The goverment wanted to stay in.

Anyway they could of voted by post. They had there chance. If drinking and getting stoned to music is more important to them then its there fault.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
What's wrong with these friggin mental pc f'cks?

They Lost ... what the hell do they want, a Trophy?

I'm so tired of these wanks... crap..

I'm putting a spell on this day, they won't succeed.. Screw them all.

edit on 7/2/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Honestly, I'm thinking that the Remain side doth protest too much.

I'm coming round to the idea that the Exit vote was what was desired all along - but certain people had to pretend otherwise.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll never know for sure

ETA - I expect certain parties were banking on drinking and getting stoned being more important to them.

edit on 2-7-2016 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Is there a mega face palm?

Well when your pound is at is at it's lowest value since 1985, your PM resigns and your neighbors want to leave to commonwealth it's not these millennials fault, it's the stubborn ancient corgi worshipers whose pride came before common sense. These young folks future is at stake and if I were their age i'd be concerned as well.

Face it-the HMAS commonwealth is about to hit an iceberg and singing Rule Britannia may not save it. The UK was warned about the possible repercussions from many sources but of course one must keep a stiff upper lip.

And before you discredit Millennials you should realize that many of them would know more about fiscal responsibility then our powers combined. My grandparents call my generation lazy and incompetent-until they need their computer fixed.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join