It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of emmotional millennials to march tomorrow

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Tomorrow Saturday 2nd July thousands of millennials are set to march against Brexit. Tonight they are spending their time making comments on Facebook about how progressive they are and liking each others comments. The next thing is to decide what they will be wearing to the march, only got one chance so got to get it right. Earlier today they spent their time being creative, paints, crayons and glitter to make those signs and banners. Must make sure the camera is fully charged too. The one thing they wont do will be to have the slightest clue what they are marching for.

Great video below

+37 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Isn't freedom of speech great?

They get to march for a cause they believe in and you (not you, specifically) get to call them names.
edit on 1-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

They get to march for a cause they believe in and you (not you, specifically) get to call them names.

If you really believed in a cause you would at least dedicate your time learning the in's and out's of it.

+28 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12

If you really believed in a cause you would at least dedicate your time learning the in's and out's of it.

How do you know what these people know as individuals? Do you personally know each and every one of them?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
No worries, they'll do what they always do.

They'll find a central area where they can loiter, probably in a city centre somewhere.

They'll have plenty of access to fast food joints, coffee shops and what have you. They will swing from the statues and litter the streets!

Doing their bit to boost the economy and keep the local constabulary quite busy.

there will be guy fawkes masks, tears...and some poor sod walking home from work will be have the with us or against us policy enforced upon them, oh yes...

...THERE WILL BE BLOOD!

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

I just watched Brexit the movie today. The EU is a dictatorship compartmentalized to prevent culpability on members responsible for regulating the people and whom were never elected in a democratic system. Interesting times we are living in. These kids are the bi-product of systemic brainwashing to relinquish sovereignty to the ruling elite. You don't need to be a part of the EU to survive. Switzerland's GDP is triple of that of the EU and their wages are double. They don't have "trade agreements" with the world and they serve as direct evidence that the EU is full of #. The UN's protects it's interests by regulating business to the point that they can never compete with corporations. They protect less superior products by making it more difficult for other countries with cheaper and superior products from ever competing in the market. It stagnates growth and monopolizes trade.

These millennials are out of touch. They are actually, quite literally, lining themselves up to be placed in to a Marxist, Orwellian system. Oh boy. The old saved their asses and they don't even know they don't know how close they were.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have posted it before and il post it again.

These entitled little brats needs to get over it.

The votes done they lost.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If they just voted, for their future, as they say now, they hadn´t to march tomorrow!
18-24years old, 74% of them did not care for their future when the referendum voting took place.

If one is too lazy or too dumb to vote for his own future, he doesn´t have to whine when the results are not like what they wanted.
In my persional opinion!

Since when exactly are the feared because of their future now?
Since mass media propaganda started to brainwash them, because the "Elites" don´t want to be voted away.
If not, why did 74% of them not vote when they were asked to?

Democracy is not like voting till the results fit for those in powers!
Democratic elections or referendums are not repeatable till it fits for those in powers, just because the people were too lazy or too dumb to vote like those in powers needed it, when they could vote!
And it is not democracy too, just not to except the voting people´s choice. Why should they even vote then at anytime, for anything?

And i guess now that this will happen, they just will ignore people´s choice on the island, because people´s choice isn´t banksters choice, isn´t EUlites choice, isn´t multinational corporations choice, isn´t lobbyists choice, isn´t the choice of the US, not the choice of billionaires, wealthy family clans, the monarchy, the economy, the markets, the tax dodgers...

But i guess then the island will burn.
Good that it is an island and surrounded by lots of water...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
hell atleast its not as bad as the "bathroom wars" lmao this world is so sad now, why must I live here with all these clowns.... stuck in the middle with you.

+16 more 
link   

LOL, this from a guy who has been rationalizing and justifying left wing anti-Trump violence.

Do they even have freedom of speech in Britain? What is their point here anyway? They already lost the referendum, it's over. What do they hope to accomplish? Their goal seem to be to over-turn a democratic vote.
edit on 1-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

link   

Great video.
The same sentiments could be applied to the millennials in the US.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

Nothing is too serious though to pass up the chance of romance...because that's what you do when you are really passionate about what you are marching for

edit on 1-7-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I cannot take paul joseph watson seriously. His "journalism" on infowars.com is often too sensational. That whole website often relies on right-wing christian outrage.

Yea.. they cover the builderberg group event but they are FAR from un-bias.

Anytime some lone feminist blogger or "special snowflake" makes a rant, paul watson is sure to make a whole article about it.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
They feel that it's a bad decision, who is anyone to question how they feel about something? I say good for them! They're doing more for their beliefs than anyone on these forums is doing right now.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Its not going to change anything

If a group of people want to get together to express in a peaceful and democratic way how unhappy they are with the vote then so be it.

There are very strong arguments for both being in and being out of the EU and what pisses me off is not people protesting about the vote its the way in which both sides are refusing to aspect that EU membership is both good and bad.

On balance in my view we are better in the EU however I do understand why people voted out although I think that as a nation we need to also understand why some people are very unhappy about this and not just dismiss them as being sore losers. Those who are protesting the vote have real and serious concerns about their future and the future of the country as a outcome of this vote ignoring them would be very unwise. It will create more of a fracture in communities over this and lets face it, leaving the EU is not going make everything better, in some aspects the country will be worse of and its those who are expressing their concerns regarding Brexit who are probably best positioned to help resolve these issues.
edit on 1-7-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

So the voting is done and exit won. Now as a population isn't it to be accepted either way it would of went. Otherwise why vote, it would be a waste of time. Basically voting is turning into a joke. We cant all have our way all the time.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I have posted it before and il post it again.

These entitled little brats needs to get over it.

The votes done they lost.

But it really is not as simple as that is it? The vote is non-binding and the final decision is up to the government. The part I find funny is that no one from the leave side is will to step up and start article 50. Good old boris Johnson has even declined to run.

Its a scat show on both sides.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

facebook likes and face painting unfortunately won't do diddly for their beliefs. And it's probably a good thing. They all dodged a bullet because no one showed up to vote.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
They feel that it's a bad decision, who is anyone to question how they feel about something? I say good for them! They're doing more for their beliefs than anyone on these forums is doing right now.

But it is not there decision to make anymore.

Tney had there say. Most didn't even bother to vote.

link   

originally posted by: zinc12

Boom boom,i liked what you did there!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join