It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Just Warrior Regressives At It Again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Everytime anyone makes a comment about the regressive social justice warriors, multiple people come out in defense of these nutjobs and accuse people of making stuff up. You constantly here "what's wrong with wanting social justice?" and "they aren't doing anything to bother anyone, so who cares?" I came across a video today showing the typical behavior of people living in the delusional world of the regressive left. These people are anti-free speech, pro-violence, and at the end of the day, do not care about equality or this "social justice" they are constantly talking about. If you are not an insider in their little "club", then you do not get a voice, and the gloves come off.

This one I like to call "we aren't excluding you, now please leave -- OR ELSE"

This one I have dubbed "I do not want to co-exist with intolerance now shut the hell up."

This one is "You are black so you have to agree with the majority of black people or you are ignorant and uneducated."

"Black lives matter unless they are underage"

"Violence is okay when we do it."

Urine dumped on the head of a woman that does not agree.

Open racism is okay, imagine a world without whiteness.

Whiteness history month, teaching the evils of being born with white skin at PSU.

This one is "you get free speech as long as you agree with us."

End white terrorism

You get my point. If you are a normal non-violent freedom loving person, than you may want to think twice before you associate yourself with the different violent and racist SJW groups out there. These groups have nothing to do with equality or peace. It is truly one of the most violent racist domestic movements we have seen on American soil in our lifetimes, and it is only getting worse.

Why do I oppose these people so much? Because they stand for the opposite of everything that I believe in, which is equality, freedom, and the fair treatment of everyone regardless of race or religion. Anyone that violently opposes freedom of speech should be widely condemned by any rational person. Identity politics is a vile movement.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

"Triggliot?" Is that a variant on the creature dubbed "Trigglypuff" that had it's spastic tantrum at a university caught on video a few months ago, or something else?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yep haha.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

As if an equal number of videos of ________s acting like idiots couldn't be found.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
edit on 1-7-2016 by neo96 because: nevermind

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
These kinds of people are extreme left loonies, the right has its version of extremism as well. Tit for tat. The extreme left does not represent the left as a whole any more than the extreme right represents the right as a whole.

Every political party has its bad apples, I see no reason why some choose to ignore one extreme in favor of bashing the other extreme endlessly.

We need a big dose of reality around here because the continuous bashing of one party or the other is ignoring the motto of this site and dividing the community down the middle.
edit on 7/1/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This isn't attacking either party, this is attacking the regressive social justice warriors. I doubt half of these idiots are even registered to vote. Anyone that acts violently or acts to subvert other people's rights or freedom should be spoken out against.

This is not some passing small phenomenon, this is getting bigger every day, and reaches much further than a few idiots protesting like violent animals.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

As if an equal number of videos of ________s acting like idiots couldn't be found.

The difference is these people are being indoctrinated by universities and the mass media. The other side is mocked and demonized on a daily basis by both of these institutions.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

The same thing can be said about the extreme right as well, they are being brainwashed and indoctrinated by vested interests in the media.

So no, there actually isn't a difference.
edit on 7/1/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The same thing can be said about the extreme right as well, they are being brainwashed and indoctrinated by vested interests in the media.

Like who? Who are these "right wing extremists"? I don't see hordes of these people starting violence, or being given a platform on major media outlets. You cant find videos of the tea party acting in the way we see left wingers acting in these videos. What classroom is teaching anti-minority racism? You're just trying to create an equivalency as a way to deflect.
edit on 1-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

What am I deflecting though? I recognize and agree that the extreme left is a problem just as I recognize and agree that the extreme right is a problem.

The difference between left and right is that the left gets out on the streets whereas the extreme right does it on the internet and social media.

One creates a problem with actions, the other with words and ideas. They feed off of each other and the result is a bunch of people hating other people. It's by design, those in power are manipulating us psychologically through the media.

Inciting hate is just as illegal as acting it out. A lot of Conservatives are Christian and Jesus says that what comes out of your mouth condemns you just as much as what you do with your actions.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Spare us the victim diatribe.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Winstonian

I don't associate with these lunatics (actually that might give lunatics a bad name) but unfortunately, due to the fact that some of my opinions lean leftward, I am often lumped together by those that lean rightward.

I'm a middle of the road guy. If I'm using labels, i best self-identify as Anarcho-Libertarian. But I like guns, and I think people are still too harsh on the LGBT community. I have been called an SJW multiple times. Whatever.

I don't self-identify as such. Although I am guilty of using the "what's wrong with social justice" stance and I stand by that because the social justice I believe in isn't the same as that portrayed in the vids you posted.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Just ignore them. If you bitch about them, you're being bitchy just like them.

They thrive and grow when they're given attention, just like Trump. The more exposure they get, the bigger they get.

Just ignore them and carry on about your day.

They're not worth wasting your time being upset over. Really.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What am I deflecting though? I recognize and agree that the extreme left is a problem just as I recognize and agree that the extreme right is a problem.

The difference between left and right is that the left gets out on the streets whereas the extreme right does it on the internet and social media.

One creates a problem with actions, the other with words and ideas. They feed off of each other and the result is a bunch of people hating other people. It's by design, those in power are manipulating us psychologically through the media.

Words are not the same as violent action. Your attempt to equate the two sides has miserably failed.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Spare us the victim diatribe.

Good argument dude! Your lack of a response tells me you have no valid response.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Charles Manson never killed anyone but he's still in jail. I assume you prefer that he were free?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

It was the only option for your hateful rant.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The best and the brightest on display.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

It was the only option for your hateful rant.

You went all chili cheese Jesus avatar after that chili cheese thread a few days back. That's a great avatar

top topics

<<   2 >>

join