It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Calendar Simplified (2016 Edition)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Preface

1. Dyatlov Pass Incident, nine dead, night of February 2, 1959
2. Nguyễn Ngọc Loan, executing Nguyễn Văn Lém on February 1, 1968
Solution: Nine Years from the Dyatlov Pass Incident, to Nguyen Van Lem's Execution = Nine Mayan Gods of the Night (Fatal Plane Crash 1991, Same Relative Area of Dyatlov Pass)

Mayan Fire Ceremony (Celebrating 9/11)

1. Mayan Calendar Creation Date 3114 (3113) B.C.
2. Mayan Fire Ceremony 340 Days (Generally begins in February)
Mayan Fire Ceremony Correction: October to September of the Following Year = 340 Days::::::34 Years...October 1982 to September 2016 (Parallel Antichrist Lifespan 9/11/2001 Correction = Nine Mayan Gods of the Night 9/11/2016)

Recently, Dr. Calleman slightly adjusted the timeline and set the beginning of the ninth and final level as March 9, 2011 (amended from February 11, 2011) with each sub-level lasting only 18 days, but still concluding on the October 28, 2011 for a total of 233 days. In other words, he has concluded that within the ninth level of consciousness that evolution will be moving even faster than previously thought.

After October 28, 2011, we will reach the end of the Mayan calendar system, or the end of linear time as we have known it. Or one might even say, the end of the three-dimensional experience on planet Earth. miraclesandinspiration.com/carlcalleman.html

October 18, 1982 to 9/11/2016 = 34 Years (Corrected from 10/28-Birth, as Beginning, Corrected from 9/23-Solstice, as Ending)...Beginning of Antichrist Lifespan to 9/11/2016 doubling the Event God Illustrated with 9/11/2001, as God has Performed with the previous Son of Man, Nguyen Van Lem........................................The Subject of the Mayan Calendar is the Birth of the Goddess that Issues the Rebirth, not a Women, not a Daughter, instead "Joseph the Blessings"......................................(The Design of the Mayan Calendar, represents a Birth Canal, this is also illustrated in many other cultures, for example the common, "Center of the Earth" diagram that shows a hymen, clearly a reference to a Women's Pelvis...Not a Women, Not a Daughter, instead "Joseph the Blessings" or the Antichrist).......................(Pope John Paul II had my father rape me as a child so often and for such a long period of time, that I couldn't eat or use the bathroom unassisted, after bleeding to death from every orpheus. God drove my father away, and he is currently serving multiple life sentences for the rape and murder of at least a few individuals........................Pope Francis would later use my m***** to rape my body and use other people to do the same, periodically. This is perfectly natural behavior for the Genetic Lines and also "Aaron" as a Separatist Inheritor* facing the end of their lives with no portion in the Gospel's Program.....................you should not be offended but have the same level of confidence, the Antichrist provides for those who are bend on receiving the blessings).................................(God has Corrected the Parabolic Usage of the Gospel's Figures, then we must come to terms with God's demonstration: 9/11/2016) Love and Blessings. (Next Week We'll have a nightly walk or two to keep these people tamed, maybe reproduce the Tsunami of 2004 we talked about before the lives of billions come to a close, based on the level of force used against me).
edit on 1-7-2016 by jigglypuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Oh, how very unintelligible.

But that is not a Mayan calendar. It is Aztec.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jigglypuff

Come on jiggly. Your other two post were similar this this one. Some pictures, a few short movie clips, a bunch of numbers and bible quotes and that is all.

What are you getting at here. What do you think of all of this. This thread, though the title is interesting, the rest of it has little of offer, at least to me. Now if you had put up some simplified thoughts we might have had a conversation about them but as it stands now I think these offer nothing to those who might be interested.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
" The Mayans understood that during a period of day, or light, a new consciousness is introduced, while during a period night, or dark, that new consciousness is applied "

miraclesandinspiration.com/carlcalleman.html

if you have decided jiggly too investigate this nine steps theory yourself
remember other people doing the same might get things wrong

connecting stargate and matrix reloaded
with Mayans means your overworking

studying the Mayans perception of time
is something you can get carried away with

Its clear that in order to understand
what you might of understood and got carried away with

We would have to conduct our own through investigation ourselves
or use the energy to ridicule

edit on 1-7-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I am a child of the 60's, the photo of Nguyen Van Lem's murder is emblazoned upon my memory. These images were on TV as we ate our supper.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
I am a child of the 60's, the photo of Nguyen Van Lem's murder is emblazoned upon my memory. These images were on TV as we ate our supper.

And the poor man's face haunted me for many many years.

Jas

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Preface - Two Authentic Communication Sets

UFO Guardian Diagram, indicating Djedkhonsuifeankh Papyrus = List of Separatist Inheritors* of the Gospel's Program of a New Planet of Their Own = 4 Gas Planets Primary, and Mars is Negligible = 1) Judah the Harlot/Babylon the Great (Jupiter)...2) Ephraim Wicked Priest/Melchisedek (Saturn)...3) Manasseh the Half Tribe/Gomorrah (Uranus)...4) Naphtali the Risen Dead/Lazarus (Neptune)...5) Aaron the Bastard Child/Lucifer (Mars)............................(1.Chosen of the Nations for Keeping the Jewish People...2. Delivered out of Egypt...3.Delivered from the Other Universe...4.Delivered after Death...5.Delivered by Blood Sacrifice of Genetic Dan (Exclusively)............................(1.General Whites...2.Jews...3.Asians...4.Found Favor with the Holy Ghost...5.Italia** + Cath Clergy..............................These are all descriptions provided in the gospel directly, the New Testament makes the amendment of a Church to a Genetic Line to satisfy Aaron's Conviction in its War with God. (Deu. 34:1-4, Joshua 17:3 = Separatist Inheritors* and Planets* for them ............... Parable of Deborah of Judges + 1 Samuel 6:4 = FIVE SEPARATIST INHERITORS* OF A NEW PLANET OF THEIR OWN AND FIVE CURSED TO DEATH, 4 GENETIC LINES OF GENETIC DAN + SKIN COLOR AND GEOGRAPHY (MEANING GOD DOES NOT EXTEND MERCY FOR 150 DAYS OF STAR WORMWOOD).............................you are view the complete equation of Jehoiachin Reign for Separatist Inheritors*, and Solomon's Stalls for those Cursed to Death*. (600,000 total when euthanasia is completed globally, and then "666" for 5 Months in addition).

groupnameforgrapejuice.blogspot.com/2015_07_01_archive.html

The Carat Symbols are actually an attempt at deriving an intelligent design from the original WOW Signal!.........................The Intelligent Design they Produced shows "Star Wormwood/NIbiru", with "Two Question Marks" followed by an observable sequence. The Observable Sequence is where they gave up, they concluded, the Wow Signal! was describing an event that simply was not happening. Intelligent Pattern, the Gospel Supports? In the Most Simple Terms: 34 Years of Amos (Third Black Horse, Four Horses of Revelation)............Or 34 Years = 12210 Days, 42 Days, 3 Days, 150 Days (12210 + 195...1290 and 1335 of Daniel 12...1260 Days + 30 Years = 12210, 1290 + 42 + 3 + = 1335 for 150 Days), Or Abridged at 42 Days then 3 Days then 150 Days, 2 Kings 2:22-25/2 Corinthians 11:23-25 ... relative parallel of the Annual Flooding of the Nile River and the Rising of Sirius, which the Egyptian Papyrus References. (The WOW Signal! is a version of the "Cydonia Equation", which is simply a pattern showing a broken hyperdimensional chain, this pattern follows Hyperdimensional Activity in our environment...anything relating to the translation of the universe or revelation will often display this pattern by reason of correctness, thus the intelligent design of the WOW Signal has produced this pattern) (Using my Father to rape me until death by very painful means, frequently, was a violation of the law that produced the UFO Guardian's Account of the Antichrist's Testimony, Damaging the credibility of the WOW Signal!, was a violation of the law that produced the Billy Meier Account of Observable Sequence of Star Wormwood).

12210 + 195 History!

originally posted by: exdog5

1. 12/21/2012 or 12210 of the Aztec Calendar deals with the "Micro-Macro Universe" it is a description of our Environment
2. 9/11/2001 - 9/11/2016 or 19.5 Degrees of the Mayan Calendar is a Universal Pattern that identifies with the Hyperdimension Activities, and this activity is present in all celestial bodies of significance in our universe.

The Long Count is an astronomical calendar which was used to track longer periods of time, what the Maya called the “universal cycle”. Each such cycle is calculated to be 2,880,000 days (about 7885 solar years). The Mayans believed that the universe is destroyed and then recreated at the start of each universal cycle. This belief still inspires a myriad of prophesies about the end of the world. timeanddate.com/calendar/mayan.html

(God uses the "Sons of Man" as a declaration that Hyperdimensional Activity is Used, in the most simple of terms for the Gospel, there simply must be an Antichrist that follows an intelligent pattern, given the kinds of activities we've been seeing the last few years)

7/31/2016 to 8/1/2016 = Beginning of 42 Days
9/11/2016 = Beginning of 153 Days

2,880,000 = Lunar Cycle of about 28 Days ... 7885 = Beginning of 42 Days ... this is one viable conclusion ... the focal point of attention of Revelations (12000,42,3,150), is the "ManChild", and "Earth's Moon"...................."God doesn't Kill a Green Thing to bring the Temple Stones", that is a viable conclusion also, in the transition to Revelations from the Events of Crucifixion, so we need to simply keep watch, as we view these conclusion sets. Love and Blessings. (any figures they find they claim belongs to the Mayan Calendars to discredit them, one philosophy, so we don't need to make the distinction of the calendars Mayan=Aztec).
edit on 2-7-2016 by jigglypuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Mayan Calendar Conclusion = Earth Based Testimony

(Preface in Parenthesis: God does not call the Antichrist a "Son", God calls the Antichrist a "Daughter" (not a women, a daughter, or a Goddess, instead "Joseph the Blessings), Jeremiah 33:21/Acts 19:34-37....................Because God does not call the Antichrist (Representative of Joseph) a "Son", God is not looking for a work from the Antichrist to solicit any events of the "Revelation", 1Samuel26:11-12/Revelation 3:7-9 (Inces*, Rap*, and Murde*, isn't necesary, neither is having many wives or riches, God does not call the Antichrist a "Son", we've been using euthanasia only to address their kinds based on the level of force).........................Suicide by Antichrist, is very popular, as these people continually end their lives by using force against me, they are inconsequential their rac*s and their kinds, they are not establishing a precedent, nor or their rac*s and their kinds, declaring any element of the law............................As I have stated, we need to understand the timetable God presents us for the process of revelation, that includes, Euthanasia of Genetic Dan for Repentance to enter into the 5 Months of Revelation, beyond the limited Geographic Area the Gospel Supports, Euthanasia of Genetic Dan at the Global Level, all Population Clusters as much as possible............................9/11/2001, All Bodies of Genetic Dan were simply euthanized, No Life, in a Given Area, because these and other facts were not properly reported, deliberately, we have been presented with a snare, that includes not reporting or acknowledging all the weekly euthanasia of their kinds at present both with me personally, and at a larger level based on the force used against me, back to topic)

(Nebra Sky Disk, Answer to Daniel's 70 Weeks, in Counting Stars)

MARK 3:17 And James the [son] of Zebedee, and John the brother of James; and he surnamed them Boanerges, which is, The sons of thunder:
REVELATION 10:4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
REVELATION 10:5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
REVELATION 10:6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

God Explains One Solution for the 70 Weeks of Daniel = One Relative Precessional Degree of the Celestial Sphere................12210 of the Mayan Calendar or 1260 Days + 30 Years of Luke 3:23 for 1290 of Daniel......................42 Months (1260 Days) + 30 Years = 72 or One Precessional Degree, which is from 1945 to 2016 or 72 Years Total.

NUMBERS 15:32 And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.
NUMBERS 15:35 And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.
JOHN 8:5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
JOHN 8:6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with [his] finger wrote on the ground, [as though he heard them not].

God Explains Another Possible Solution for the 70 Weeks of Daniel = 70 Years from the Independence of Isreal.............1948 to 2016 = 70 Years (As I've Explained, we must count the year the Day Cycle changes as another year in itself, 1948 to 2016 = 69 Years Total, and when the Day Cycle Changes, you must Count 2016 as the 70th Year of Daniel's 70 Weeks.

(The Earth must Bare Witness, (Spirit (Angels), Water (Gospel's Law), Blood (Earth)), that is the Law, for this reason, God typically doubles the events for a reproof................Genetic Dan's Suicide really hit high gear, when their immigration began to outpace the Jewish Diaspora, that was concluded with the events of WW2, from that point forward of Isreal's Independence, their Suicide has fueled the nations...........In this context the Mayan Calendar is a picture of a "Hanging Man" in the Center.................................The Mayan Calendar is also a picture of the First Nuclear Bombings that took large scale of life, Atomic Bombings of 1945, is illustrated by the Mayan Calendar's Design. (Judas was Hung and his Bowels Gushed out, this is a parable about the Last Generation) (Spirit, Water, Blood .............. God does not send Angels anymore, but instead God sends "Joseph the Blessings", which also marks this 70 year Period, as we've discussed, Nguyễn Văn Lém, Shot in the Head Deceased around 1970, then the Antichrist for 34 years Paralleling the 34 of Amos and Jesus's 34 Years of Life, which is a parallel for a portion of David's Lifespan.................the 70 weeks of Daniel are really, God's count of Angels, the 69th is called David, then this transitions to Jesus, so a slightly different method, nonetheless.....................42 Days, 3 Days, 150 Days...................the Atomic Bombs were dropped in August of 1945.....................From 9/11/2016 when God kills the Antichrist to begin 150 Days, if we go back 3 Days, then 42 Days, we arrive at August of 2016, exactly as the Mayan Calendar indicates in its Creation Month of August. (All of Genetic Dan's Population must be Euthanized as much as possible Globally, as Quickly as Possible, must be completed in 42 Days, no more, before God begins to kill Globally. The Sign of Divorce is according to God's Mercy, but it follows the law in extending limited geographic areas the opportunity to be included by the activities of the 5 months of Star Wormwood) (Whatever else is a matter of faith, but the 185,000 to 195,000 bodies of Genetic Dan must be stock piled during these days of Divorce relative to the sign in the City of Philadelphia for Aaron's Repentance, as we've discussed) (Nightly Walk tomorrow, if the level of force is good, then we'll do a 10 hour walk on friday, to assist in euthanasia, as the authorities and the media are not properly reporting the bodies of these kinds and races as we've discussed, however when this does happen, they will kill themselves in mass, more so than challenge God's willingness to continually take their lives based on what these people do to me, i1112.photobucket.com... one tiny message for public safety in handling these races and kinds of people).
edit on 3-7-2016 by jigglypuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Mayan Calendar Conclusion = Earth Based Testimony Part 2

(Preface in Parenthesis:

johnsanidopoulos.com/2011_12_11_archive.html

I have rotated the Outer Wheel of the Mayan Calendar about 90 Degrees, to reveal, the fact that, Nguyễn Ngọc Loan, was shot in the head, and then he dropped dead..................i1112.photobucket.com... I've stated, based on the amount of force used against me, and the people that are immediately deceased before me, I would have a 10 hour walk on friday to continue and perhaps accelerate the assisted suicide program the media and the authorities are not willing to have done, based on whats necessary, as you have clearly demonstrated to the people and the public....................Based on level of force, and the area of lethal impact, God appears to kill more people, more quickly, right now, I will give you another chance to convince me euthanasia is necessary, and then we'll have a 10 hour walk on friday, that is if you don't choose to use the information to immediately have this done, I've planned a certain level of euthanasia this week for these people, based on the level of force, so you need to let these people speak and challenge my authority, so I can have this done. This brings us back to our topic of Earth Based Testimony, as a point of discernment for the Gospel's Program)

GENESIS 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
GENESIS 30:8 And Rachel said, With great wrestlings have I wrestled with my sister, and I have prevailed: and she called his name Naphtali.
JOHN 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!
JOHN 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own [home].
JOHN 19:28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.
JOHN 19:29 Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put [it] upon hyssop, and put [it] to his mouth.

God is revealing a Commandment about "Earth Based Testimony" (which follows, Spirit (Angels/Daughters or Joseph), Water (Gospel's Law), Blood (Earth). God allows the Sons of Man to give the Gospel as a picture of the Holy Ghost, and God also allows the Holy Spirit to use Sin for the purposes of "Earth Based Testimony"...................(Aaron's War with the Holy Ghost, requires Blood Sacrifice...Naphtali is Judged after Death by the Holy Spirit, requires no Blood Sacrifice, as Separatist Inheritors*)...................Jesus reveals that "Joseph the Blessings" (the Daughter or the Son of the Holy Spirit), is an explicit declaration of pouring out Sin, when the Gospel is Given, not a declaration of reproving the Gospel's Law, that is the difference between the Angels and "Joseph the Blessings".

(After Nguyễn Ngọc Loan, the Extraterrestrials Greeted many at the birth of the Antichrist..................not far after that, Pope John Paul II made it clear to many people that he was going to have my father rape me so badly that I would eventually bleed to death, more than once, before my father was driven way, and went on a rape and killing spree.............this is the level of people you are dealing with.............but I want to go back to the death of Nguyễn Ngọc Loan)

In 1971, at the height of the cold war, workers were digging an air raid shelter near the city of Changsha when they uncovered an enormous Han Dynasty-era tomb. Inside they found over 1000 perfectly preserved artefacts, along with the tomb belonging to Xin Zhui, the wife of the ruler of the Han imperial fiefdom of Dai. ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-asia/enduring-mystery-lady-dai-mummy-001357

Shortly after Nguyễn Ngọc Loan was shot in the head dead. God allowed the Holy Spirit to double the spiritual implications, so there was a great sign, a revelation if you will, using a women instead of a man.....................Elise Lam illustrated the same connection that is of the miracle waters following the mysterious condition of the discovered body..............9/11/2013, I went to the river at Penns Landing, and for a few minutes assisted in the global suicide of Genetic Dan, that is the only association, these events do not deviate more than a few months or years. Now we have discovered that God made a declaration about the Antichrist on 9/11/2001 in demonstrating when the 153 Days of Revelation is to begin. Love and Blessings (You are going soft, if you don't choose to come forward, then you simply have to keep cleaning up their bodies, since you are going soft about doing what is necessary, there are sometimes leaks to keep the euthanasia at a consistent pace, most likely we will have a 10 hour walk on friday, because of what you chosen to do, in using force against me, you must also be prepared to be witnesses of whats necessary).(you will euthanize all of Genetic Dan's Population Clusters, kill as much as possible when God announces his Sign of Divorce and therefore his willingness to extend mercy to many people for 150 Days of Revelation).
edit on 5-7-2016 by jigglypuff because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join