It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eurozone rocked by Brexit: Now George Soros bets €100m on German bank collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well, the man is at it again. Honestly if anyone here wants to make money, just do what George Soros does. Apparently his bets work out well for him.

The man who “broke the Bank of England” took a short position of 0.51 per cent in Deutsche Bank shares on Friday – the day after the people of Britain backed Brexit.

In growing signs that desperate Angela Merkel’s economy is struggling in the wake of the nation’s decision to leave the EU – Soros Fund Management said its short position was now 0.46 per cent – suggesting it had begun to take profits from the trade.

I wonder what else is in the works.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
One doesn´t have to be a clairvoyant or Soros to predict the end of the Deutsche Bank, that corrupt Banksters home. How many of the empty houses in US cities is "Property of the Deutsche Bank"? Remember 2007/08!
They are thugs, and they need to crash, like all those bankster thugs worldwide need to crash, crash for the last time!
Last good news on the Deutsche Bank..... maybe 30 years ago, so really one hasn´t to be a Soros to predict something like that.

edit on 1 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Well you live there, so you have a better understanding than the rest of the world. I am thinking most non Germans this is news. But since you live there, can you help me get a better insight into the relationships and understandings between the German money families and the Belgium Monarchy?? I am looking for connections to King Phillipe to be specific. I am trying to determine where these countries are going to fall when the master plan begins to take form.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
"But since you live there, can you help me get a better insight into the relationships and understandings between the German money families and the Belgium Monarchy??"

Ooooh, i am sorry!!!

I don´t have any clue about the belgium monarchy, even if i have to cross belgium sometimes, to go to the netherlands(because a greater variety of weed is better, sometimes xD), but i really know little about belgium, that there are flemish people and Walloons, some speak french, some kind of dutch, many of them speak german too.
I visited Manneken Piss when i was a kid, know that the french fries actually should be called belgium fries, but i don´t even know the names of their kings and queens and whatever. Nobody needs to know, they don´t make politics, they are just there, for the womens newspapers and stuff xD

Monarchy is something like from fairyland for me, some weired people that had the luck to be born into the right family. They are just for the show, the people have spend a lot of their good tax money on them, and nothing else.
But if i remember right, there were ties up to the monarchy in the Marc Dutroux case, that pedophile case in the 1990´s.

I bet i could tell you more on the beglium UFO wave than on their monarchy.
I am really sorry!!!

Forgive me, my blue-blooded Royal Highness, and don´t call for my head, please

^Joking...

Btw, which german money families do you mean, such like the Quandt´s/Klatten, Schickedanz, Schaeffler, Albrecht etc, for example?
edit on 1 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

master plan??.....how does well more than half the population of the world (china, India, middle east) fit into this Eurocentric wealthy banker conspiracy master plan?......maybe a couple of hundred years ago, but not in todays global marketplace

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
who does one route for?

This is like Zika vs Ebola

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

100 mill sounds like a lot, but for a feeler on what the emotional investors will do after learning this.
could net him a big fat profit in other investments.

don't forget the immensely huge military industrial cashflow that Germany and France have!
about 90% of the endless "uncle Scrooge's" money pit we call Greece and its EU funding goes straight back to (mostly) Germany.

if Deutsche bank falls than France will go even quicker and than the European dream will fall apart quite rapidly.

which will not happen with the undemocratic Europe.

I bet, that "the top in the EU pyramid" already have a new currency ready to go, for when the filled up baby diapers hit the fan.
it will be something like bitcoin, a digital only currency, managed by the big banks (bigggest cooperation's) to save temselves.

failure of Deutsche bank is not an option.

for one exception only, and that is to cripple the western economy to fund the European dream.
which only a British stay can "prevent" at least that will be the propaganda.

mark my words, failure of Deutsche bank will be used as fear mongering to Britain and all other EU country's to stay.
and with that new European laws will be implemented to prevent future referendum's on any and all EU decision's.

again 100 million sounds like a lot, but I assure you that its the safest bet he can make in its entire life!
I'm sure that he knows that either way it goes, he will at least double up its investment in some way.!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Apparently he is now positioning to destroy Germany's finances.

George Soros, the One Man Illuminati Machine. Not my title but a very informative video of just how corrupt this piss poor excuse of a human being he is! Any organization or group he funds can usually be found in the midst of mass chaos in the country Soros is using them for to bring destruction to that country. Why and how he isn't rotting behind bars is mind numbing to even consider thinking about.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What do you really expect from a Nazi? He said, Helping Nazi's were the best days of his life.

Nice one Soros, you absolute gutter snipe.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Europa is the answer to America's side of the world and the Asian world and Russia and friends its economy's.

without a united Europe economy, the scattered country's just won't be able to keep up.
a sad but true fact of the world today.

Greece's huge shipping transportational abbilitys have been secured by ruining its economy.
its immense gas and oil reserves are now in control of the money makers.

why do you think that most of Greece's cashflow is going to the military industrial complex?

the only reason why Europe is importing as many Muslims as it can is to benefit the cooperations workforce.

back to the "man does the work, the woman is to produce children;
(abortion/planned parenthood etc will keep the female births in control to pump out males, and female sex slaves)
and cooking cleaning house etc.

if one thinks/talks about a master plan than it won't be as elaborate as one will imagine.
its some and effective, nothing more and no less.

Hitler was a puppet that went out if control with its turnaround to get Germany's economy going again.
which the puppet masters scratching their heads for a minute.
simple and with a few words said, the puppet masters saw a great opportunity to use it to their own benefit and they thought up a nice show for the puppets.
and made it so that a new Caesar got its face, but behind the curtains he didn't have any real power whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
He's feeding the fear mongering frenzy, 100m is chump change to him, just doing his part.

If all of his foundations are working feverishly to denounce brexit, of course he has to pony up some cash to make it look real.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Btw, which german money families do you mean, such like the Quandt´s/Klatten, Schickedanz, Schaeffler, Albrecht etc, for example?

Yes, please give me all of their names, what the German people think of them, which politicians they tend to mingle with, the industries they rule, everything you got. The new bloc is being formed and in order for us to profit from it err prepare for it we need to have all the information that can give us insight into who will go where.
a reply to: jimmyx

click on the link in my second post. That is where I am trying to determine exactly where they fit into this plan. The President was visiting and striking a strategic alliance with the Queen of England last year around the same time the King and Queen of Belgium were seen with the head of the Wanda group (largest property developer and property owner on Earth). Anyone in this community should know by now when the wealthiest families of a Monarchy visit one of the wealthiest and most powerful men in China, they are not doing it to have a pleasant chat about cinema decor and production notes for movies. The Chinese now own AMC theaters in North America and Hoyt Cinema in Australia, thus giving them the majority control of those propaganda markets.

And anyone who believes that Royal (read rich and wealthy) families have no say in policy must clearly believe that none of the wealthy families (or corporations) of Russia or America are not driving policy either right?? Wake up to how the world actually functions people, and then we too can profit by copying their financial moves.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The EU has a very short time now to change the situation at the ECB. Any attempt at bailing out italian banks will result in weimar style hyperinflation and massive chaos in the EU.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Soros don't miss

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Soros may actually be right this time as all German banks are close to complete meltdown and the whole EU just weeks away from political demolition. This will come also in the form of civil war on an unprecedented scale in the history of Europe.
There will be no quarter for the EUro#ers and for what they have done to the continent in the past 25 years.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
"We have come to a crossroads" a reply to: Flanker86

Bundesbank President Jens Weidmann has called on European governments to make a decision: relinquish sovereign rights or step up individual national responsibility.

That was August 05, 2016 only 9 days ago.

He sure seems worried about something.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
German bank goes. So will the rest. Makes you think mayde Brexit not such a surprise..

new topics

top topics

join