It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI On Saturday

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The interview was at FBI headquarters in Washington.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hillary just announced that she was "eager" to meet with the FBI...and is pleased to bring the "review" to a conclusion.

I thought the FBI didn't DO reviews...they do investigations.

What about you IAMTAT?

What say you. If the FBI does or doesn't recommend indictment, what does that mean? On the record.

Of course the FBI will recommend indictment. She's guilty as hell.

... but if the FBI doesn't?

What happens then?

Right now, it's Schroedinger's cat is still in the box.

What I would expect to see, from honest folks, is something along these lines ...

I will respect the result of the FBI investigation whether for indictment or for no indictment.

In fact, I'll sign off on that myself: I will respect the result of the FBI investigation whether for indictment or for no indictment.

Anyone else?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: everyone

She didn't remove herself from the situation. She will still have the final word.

I see you admit that Lynch will have the final say, which is a huge problem. Her connections to the Clintons cause a severe conflict of interest.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: Gryphon66

Your asking people a moot point...

There is 0% chance that the FBI will not return a recommendation for indictment,,,

Let em say that again for clarity:

There is a 0% chance that the FBI will not return a recommendation for indictment, therefore no need for hypothetical questions... I only answered it to entertain you, no other reason what so ever.

Answer the same hypothetical question... are you still going to vote for Hillary once the recommendation for indictment comes down?

Then, you will merely be publicly incorrect if the FBI doesn't recommend indictment.

I will say this, again. I will support what the FBI recommends. If I have been wrong, and this is not just another political hitjob, I will support the FBI conclusion.

Will you?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

"What will you say when the FBI does NOT recommend indictment for Clinton?"

I would say the same thing I say about everything else.... absolutely nothing until I have fully researched the stated reasons behind any findings... whether it be for indictment or not.

I would have to spend hours going through the FBI report, which may or may not be publicly released... most of the time if no charges are brought, that is the last you hear from the FBI.

All I can do is wait and see what Comey has to say when he holds his press conference.

Playing the IF answer game is ignorant.... everybody already knows that IF frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their butt when they hopped...it is a pointless discussion.

edit on R182016-07-03T11:18:25-05:00k187Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

No, it's not ignorant at all. This is not an absurd hypothetical, despite your firm belief.

It's actually quite critical. For each and every one of us, if we are ever to win back our beliefs and understandings from the media machine all around us.

I find it telling that you cannot conceive of any other outcome than the one you believe in.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Oh well you know my view but I will still wait before I do some serious I told you so.

If I'm wrong I've already said I'll own that.

On the other side it will always be a set up by the rigged government.

It will never be a case of oh I guess I was wrong.
Well see.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

" If I have been wrong, and this is not just another political hitjob"

We come from two different worlds...

You see this as a political hit job...

I see this as some one who has clearly broken numerous federal laws and should be prosecuted the same as anyone else who did this.

Apples and Oranges..... the FBI does not participate in politcal hit jobs.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

" If I have been wrong, and this is not just another political hitjob"

We come from two different worlds...

You see this as a political hit job...

I see this as some one who has clearly broken numerous federal laws and should be prosecuted the same as anyone else who did this.

Apples and Oranges..... the FBI does not participate in politcal hit jobs.

It's irrelevant that we "come from two different worlds" we both live in the real one.

So, good ... you're now on the record: "the FBI does not participate in political hit jobs."

So you will support the findings of the FBI, whatever the recommendation?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You deflected the question Rick.
What will you say if the FBI does not recommend indictment?

I've addressed the possibility of an indictment and said ill admit my error.

What will you say if the opposite is true?

link   
The strange part about Lynch's statement about "accepting" the FBI reports is she in essence has admitted the FBI report could have been rejected on political whims and influences.

link   

Oh well you know my view but I will still wait before I do some serious I told you so.

If I'm wrong I've already said I'll own that.

On the other side it will always be a set up by the rigged government.

It will never be a case of oh I guess I was wrong.
Well see.

"It will never be a case of oh I guess I was wrong."

Why the hell would I say I was wrong when I know for a fact that I am 100% right?

Repeat after me:

Emails were classified at origination.

Emails were in Hillarys possession.

There are very clear rules and regulations regarding storage and handling of classified materials.... Hillarys server and house were NOT authorized for this.

I simply can not fathom why you can't grasp the simple fact of when some one breaks laws and they are caught doing it, they should be punished. I learned that in elementary school, but I guess some people were absent that day.

edit on R282016-07-03T11:28:35-05:00k287Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R292016-07-03T11:29:10-05:00k297Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I do not have to address it and would not ever address it until I saw the full FBI report. Again it is a moot point, Hillary Clinton will be recommended for indictment by the FBI.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

You can't even entertain the thought can you?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I do not have to address it and would not ever address it until I saw the full FBI report. Again it is a moot point, Hillary Clinton will be recommended for indictment by the FBI.

The depth of your belief is astounding.

Thank you for your answers. We will see.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

"The depth of your belief is astounding."

Listen, when you know without a doubt that what you say is undeniably true.... it is very easy to be confident in your beliefs.

You guys now have me at 160% confidence of FBI indictment recommendation... congratulations, see if you can get me to 175% by the end of the day.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Why would you need their whole report to accept their findings?
I know you trust the judgement of the department and especially that of Director Comey.
I know you respect the agency so why if they do not recommend indictment would you need to all of a sudden check behind them?
Suddenly their ability is subject to question.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

"The depth of your belief is astounding."

Listen, when you know without a doubt that what you say is undeniably true.... it is very easy to be confident in your beliefs.

You guys now have me at 160% confidence of FBI indictment recommendation... congratulations, see if you can get me to 175% by the end of the day.

If the opinions, ideas, attitudes or mistakes and errors of others are the foundation of your sense of reality ... there's a fairly obvious problem.

What would the position of anyone else have to do with your understanding of the facts of a matter?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Why would you need their whole report to accept their findings?
I know you trust the judgement of the department and especially that of Director Comey.
I know you respect the agency so why if they do not recommend indictment would you need to all of a sudden check behind them?
Suddenly their ability is subject to question.

I am not in the habit of making uninformed opinions...I need to see the facts... Like I can see the 2000+ classified emails on the State Departments Virtual reading room...

I deal with FACTS, not conjecture.

Look the FBI report is going to say a lot of things.... one thing that will not be said is that Hillary Clinton has been found 100% innocent.

I can't wait to read that report, in a case this big it is very likely they will release their findings to the public.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Look the FBI report is going to say a lot of things.... one thing that will not be said is that Hillary Clinton has been found 100% innocent.

Is that the beginning of a waffling statement? "100% innocent" So, in your stated certainty there is a bit of a doubt?

Is she guilty or not? Unlike Schrodinger, there will come a point when we know.

At that point, I will have said: I will accept the FBI's recommendation. You seem to be creating a space that allows for "I will wait and see."

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join