It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI On Saturday

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

#1 not a fact. Far far from fact. Your opinion only based on some e mails you decided were classified when they emerged from some womb.
#2 not a fact. She is not and never was under a criminal investigation and one word mispoken in a press release doesn't make it so.

But I do agree that nothing anyone post or says will change your mind.
That I'm 100% sure

Tick...tock...Tick.....tock.....Tick.......Tick.........Tick.

Your clock is running down.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If Hillary doesn't get indicted, (won't happen...140% confidence that the FBI will recommend indictment,,, it used to be 125% until I read this particular thread and see that the Hillary supporters still have no clue, are still trying to use the same ole excuses...)

Nothing was classified while Hillary had it, it was retroactively classified later!! Total 100% unadulterated BS.

I never sent or received anything marked classified!!! Truth: I sent and received over 2000 emails that were unmarked classified emails.

Yes sir the desperation of the same ole Hillary defenders spouting the same ole lies and intellectual dishonesty in this thread bumped me up another 15% in confidence.

As it stands right now...140% confidence that the FBI will recommend indictment,,, should be up past 150% by the time this thread dies.

I will make it 200% if we can get that lawyer that claims Hillarys emails were "ad hoc" classified after they left her possession on her legal team

edit on R582016-07-03T10:58:11-05:00k587Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R592016-07-03T10:59:47-05:00k597Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

And what will you say if the FBI does not recommend indictment?

Would you go on the record? Will any of the "Hillary will be indicted" folks go on the record now?

What happens if the FBI does NOT recommend indictment? What if the investigations reveal no actionable crimes?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I will say that I have to vote for Donald Trump... which is a very scary thing... never voted republican in my life but this would be the first time...

Doesn't matter...it is a moot point,,, Hillary will be recommended for indictment.

link   

If she is not indicted, it will show that some people are indeed above the law, and our justice system is corrupted beyond salvation.

link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

I will say that I have to vote for Donald Trump... which is a very scary thing... never voted republican in my life but this would be the first time...

Doesn't matter...it is a moot point,,, Hillary will be recommended for indictment.

What are you going to do when she is recommended for indictment? Vote for her anyways?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

If she is not indicted, it will show that some people are indeed above the law, and our justice system is corrupted beyond salvation.

But if the FBI does recommend indictment, it would be justification that all you've believed is true?

In other words, to break it down, if the FBI says "indict Clinton" it's done the best and bravest investigative job in history?

If not, then the the FBI is obviously just as corrupt as the Clintons?

Is that a fair comparison?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hillary just announced that she was "eager" to meet with the FBI...and is pleased to bring the "review" to a conclusion.

I thought the FBI didn't DO reviews...they do investigations.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I understand that is your belief.

I put it to you the same way, you "trust" the FBI if indictment is recommended, you "doubt" the FBI if not, correct?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

What are you going to do when she is recommended for indictment? Vote for her anyways?

No. If she is recommended for indictment the likelihood that she committed actual crimes is much higher.

I would not vote for someone under indictment.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah I heard that too. Along with her cackling laugh - laughing off the meeting of her husband with the Attorney General, as it is all some funny joke.

She was not eager to meet them. According to reports I have seen in various sources, they have been trying to meet with her for quite a while, and she was constantly delaying this.

I guess she had to wait until after she was sure her husband got to Lynch first.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hillary just announced that she was "eager" to meet with the FBI...and is pleased to bring the "review" to a conclusion.

What about you IAMTAT?

What say you. If the FBI does or doesn't recommend indictment, what does that mean? On the record.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

Riiiight

No..

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Not willing to make a statement clearly?

I mean, if you trust the FBI up until the result is not what you want, ... do you really trust the FBI?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Look... Loretta Lynch has already given the Republican party everything they need if the DOJ refuses to prosecute by meeting with Bill Clinton.

The Senate investigations into Loretta Lynch will begin the day she refuses to prosecute.

The FBI will recommend indictment. That is all I need to see, and I have absolutely not a single shred of doubt that the overwhelming evidence known so far, is more than enough to return a indictment recommendation.

Personally, I think Lynch meeting Clinton is the best thing that happened in the last year... it puts a huge taint of political corruption over this entire process and the Republicans will have a field day.

edit on R092016-07-03T11:09:34-05:00k097Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: BlueAjah

But if the FBI does recommend indictment, it would be justification that all you've believed is true?

In other words, to break it down, if the FBI says "indict Clinton" it's done the best and bravest investigative job in history?

If not, then the the FBI is obviously just as corrupt as the Clintons?

Is that a fair comparison?

I have hope that the FBI will do the right thing and recommend indictment.

I have hope that the senior prosecutors will do the right thing and recommend indictment.

I don't have much hope that the Clintons will not find some way to corrupt the proceedings, and I don't have much hope that the Attorney General will do the right thing.

The only hope is that there hopefully are enough brave, honest people who will stand against the corruption.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: IAMTAT

What about you IAMTAT?

What say you. If the FBI does or doesn't recommend indictment, what does that mean? On the record.

Of course the FBI will recommend indictment. She's guilty as hell.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Not interested in the rhetoric, I was looking for a little direct honesty from my ATS colleagues.

Can I offer you another opportunity?

At this moment, you trust the FBI fully, you are certain of the outcome and you will certainly stand but it if it comes out in your favor.

What will you say when the FBI does NOT recommend indictment for Clinton?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

She didn't remove herself from the situation. She will still have the final word.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Your asking people a moot point...

There is 0% chance that the FBI will not return a recommendation for indictment,,,

Let em say that again for clarity:

There is a 0% chance that the FBI will not return a recommendation for indictment, therefore no need for hypothetical questions... I only answered it to entertain you, no other reason what so ever.

Answer the same hypothetical question... are you still going to vote for Hillary once the recommendation for indictment comes down?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join