It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI On Saturday

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

If I recall correctly, wasn't it CNN that turned Hillary
into a glowing golden image the night she claimed
presumptive nominee?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: xuenchen
CNN making the claim makes me think the opposite is the truth.

They do have a track record of lying.

Sounds like a Hillary Campaign trick.

Trump +1,000,000 votes.

If the FBI and JD are going to indite her, what is the point of the "trick"?

That makes no sense.

The Hillary Campaign has to make every attempt to retain voters.

I think there's a massive voter retreat ongoing now.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Like I said before... the basics have not changed:

1. Hillary Clinton broke numerous federal laws concerning the handling and safe guarding of classified information. This is a FACT.

2. Hillary Clinton is under an FBI criminal investigation into her use of an unclassified server in her house to store classified materials. This is a FACT

Nothing anyone says or posts will ever change this... you can post 10 pro Hillary lawyers saying she is squeaky clean and going to skate and you can post 10 anti Hillary lawyers who say she is going to jail... none of that matters.

What matters is you have someone running for the highest office in the nation who clearly and undoubtedly has broken numerous federal laws.

That is the only thing that matters.... keeping someone like that out of elected office.
edit on R392016-07-02T18:39:21-05:00k397Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

CNN making the claim makes me think the opposite is the truth.

They do have a track record of lying.

Sounds like a Hillary Campaign trick.

Trump +1,000,000 votes.

If the FBI and JD are going to indite her, what is the point of the "trick"?

That makes no sense.

The Hillary Campaign has to make every attempt to retain voters.

I think there's a massive voter retreat ongoing now.

If she is going to be indicted, or you believe she will be, why the push to retain voters?

Are you admitting that she will not be indicted?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Like I said before... the basics have not changed:

1. Hillary Clinton broke numerous federal laws concerning the handling and safe guarding of classified information. This is a FACT.

2. Hillary Clinton is under an FBI criminal investigation into her use of an unclassified server in her house to store classified materials. This is a FACT

Nothing anyone says or posts will ever change this... you can post 10 pro Hillary lawyers saying she is squeaky clean and going to skate and you can post 10 anti Hillary lawyers who say she is going to jail... none of that matters.

What matters is you have someone running for the highest office in the nation who clearly and undoubtedly has broken numerous federal laws.

That is the only thing that matters.... keeping someone like that out of elected office.

Whom are you trying to convince...us or yourself?

Seems that this little CNN "thing" has you a bit worried.

Better grab some popcorn. Not much "tick tock" left on the FBI clock.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I have plenty of popcorn my friend... and a special front row seat for you at the indictment recommendation party.

Like you just said... soon.

I can not wait for the FBI report... it will be absolutely devastating to Hillary and any plans she had for 2016.

I do not believe for one single second that all this is just going to magically disappear because the FBI plans to announce that after a year long investigation, oopsy...we didn't find anything sowwy.....

You forget... you keep defending Hillary...but what about all those other people? Are they magically innocent too?

How did Top Secret emails get onto a unclassified server? Because someone willfully and knowing sent them there...I can't wait to find out who that was.. along with a Clinton Foundation employee emailing classified material to the SoS and vice versa....

Yes sir...I can not wait for the FBI report.

Tick Tock goes the FBI criminal investigation clock.

edit on R072016-07-02T19:07:03-05:00k077Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

You forget... you keep defending Hillary...but what about all those other people? Are they magically innocent too?

So the focus is now changing to those around Hillary, and not Hillary herself?

Quite an admission.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

So the focus is now changing to those around Hillary, and not Hillary herself?

Quite an admission.

That's a bunch of horse manure....8 people have been interviewed by the FBI.... you never mention the other 7.... seems like you have a narrow vision that only sees Hillary.

Multiple recommendations for indictments of multiple people are shortly forthcoming. You have known this for a year now... it's not exactly something new, except maybe to you I guess.

Hey Bryan, you know that immunity deal you got from the FBI?? Forget about it.. they made a silly little mistake and you are in the clear.

edit on R392016-07-02T19:39:15-05:00k397Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The mistake the FBI will make if they are for real is sending a high profile interviewer. They should send a stickler with something to prove.

Make her tricks useless, disarm her air of Mafia Don.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

That's a bunch of horse manure...

Similar to your Section F argument.

How did that work out?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

That's a bunch of horse manure...

Similar to your Section F argument.

How did that work out?

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Looks like it will work out excellent. You can't read? Do you see willful intent in there somwhere? Care to point that out to us that don't see it?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

See. CNN's little slip must have you steamed. You still can't understand that the Supreme Court already shot that down.

Perhaps that steam can be used to pop some of your popcorn?

Let's be efficient, shall we?

Tick tock.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There's willful intent.
There's that email where she doesn't want a .gov address.... for a specific reason.
She didn't want anyone to see anything.
Well.... anyone in the government.
edit on b000000312016-07-02T20:38:55-05:0008America/ChicagoSat, 02 Jul 2016 20:38:55 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
There's willful intent.
There's that email where she doesn't want a .gov address.... for a specific reason.
She didn't want anyone to see anything.

Yes, there is intent.

Additionally....

Aide said Clinton didn't want emails accessible to 'anybody'

Longtime Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin said in a legal proceeding that Clinton did not want the State Department emails that she sent and received on her private computer server to be accessible to "anybody," according to transcripts released Wednesday. Her comments provided new insights into the highly unusual decision by the presumptive Democratic presidential candidate to operate a private email server in her basement to conduct government business as secretary of state.

Abedin also said under oath that she was not aware whether Clinton personally deleted any emails during her tenure as secretary.

She intentionally used this server to hide her communications from FOIA and the State Department.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yep.
That's it.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Obama must be having conniption fits by now.

Many appointees exposed.

Eric Holder - screws up fast & furious - contempt of congress

Hillary - screws up the State Department - email corruption and classified information - dozens of people involved

Lynch - screws up and gets caught with the Bill Clinton meeting

Snowden defects to Russia

on and on

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Still waiting for Obama admin to explain the difference
between Snowden and Clinton.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

She intentionally used this server to hide her communications from FOIA and the State Department.

Why?

Do you think we will ever know what she didn't want them to know, and why she didn't want them to know?
Why did Obama never appoint a permanent IG, an official that would have caught this deceit?

It is the 'why' question I want an answer to for those three questions.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

"You still can't understand that the Supreme Court already shot that down."

what are you blabbing about...shot what down?

You lost me on that one...if you are talking about 793(f) the SCOTUS has never ruled against 793(f) that I have ever heard of.

Look man,,, you keep forgetting Hillary waived most of her rights when she signed her SF 312.. she doesn't have the same rights as someone who never signed one. You guys like to overlook that very crucial FACT.

AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON AND THE UNITED STATES

1. Intending to be legally bound, I hereby accept the obligations contained in this Agreement in consideration of my being granted access to classified information. As used in this Agreement, classified information is marked or unmarked classified information, including oral communications, that is classified under the standards of Executive Order 12958, or under any other Executive order or statute that prohibits the unauthorized disclosure of information in the interest of national security; and unclassified information that meets the standards for classification and is in the process of a classification determination as provided in Sections 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4(e) of Executive Order 12958, or under any other Executive Order or statute that requires protection for such information in the interest of national security. I understand and accept that by being granted access to classified information, special confidence and trust shall be placed in me by the United States Government.

2. I hereby acknowledge that I have received a security indoctrination concerning the nature and protection of classified information, including the procedures to be followed in ascertaining whether other persons to whom I contemplate disclosing this information have been approved for access to it, and that I understand these procedures.

and so on...you know the drill...
edit on R242016-07-02T21:24:35-05:00k247Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Still waiting for Obama admin to explain the difference
between Snowden and Clinton.

The only difference might just be the names are different.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join