It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI On Saturday

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
CNN making the claim makes me think the opposite is the truth.

They do have a track record of lying.

Sounds like a Hillary Campaign trick.

Trump +1,000,000 votes.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerminalVelocity
I would say that someone came in to this thread (and others) to try and spin all of you up.

From the CNN article:

Within the next two weeks or so, the expectation is there will be an announcement of no charges being brought against Clinton so long as no evidence of wrongdoing emerges from her interview with the FBI, sources familiar with the investigation told CNN. CNN has previously reported no charges were expected to be brought against Clinton because the investigators had not found evidence to warrant charges, according to multiple law enforcement officials. A Democrat close to Clinton said Saturday the campaign believes the FBI will announce its decision before the conventions.

www.cnn.com...

Again: someone came into this thread and cherry picked words from the original article posted on CNN in order to spin all of you up.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
CNN making the claim makes me think the opposite is the truth.

They do have a track record of lying.

Sounds like a Hillary Campaign trick.

Trump +1,000,000 votes.

If the FBI and JD are going to indite her, what is the point of the "trick"?

That makes no sense.
edit on 2-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I would say that someone came in to this thread (and others) to try and spin all of you up.

From the CNN article:

Within the next two weeks or so, the expectation is there will be an announcement of no charges being brought against Clinton so long as no evidence of wrongdoing emerges from her interview with the FBI, sources familiar with the investigation told CNN. CNN has previously reported no charges were expected to be brought against Clinton because the investigators had not found evidence to warrant charges, according to multiple law enforcement officials. A Democrat close to Clinton said Saturday the campaign believes the FBI will announce its decision before the conventions.

www.cnn.com...

Again: someone came into this thread and cherry picked words from the original article posted on CNN in order to spin all of you up.

It was live on air.

(post by ladyinwaiting removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Pro Hillerites are doing dances in the street with joy because of a quote from an anonymous source close to the investigation on CNN... after a year of demanding proof from anyone who dared use a anonymous source.

Typical behavior for these types of people.

Sad really.
edit on R462016-07-02T17:46:52-05:00k467Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R472016-07-02T17:47:36-05:00k477Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Yeah, if you will excuse me, I've got to go dance in the street. You are operating on "shoot the messenger".

The absurdity of the responses to this comment on CNN is UUUGGE. Good Lord. As I said, it was only 'mentioned'. So far there is no corroboration or other stories that I've seen, unless you consider Trump's Tweet. Don't get your knickers in a knot. She might be indicted yet, and then you can go dance in the street!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

It's not you, relax

There have been pundits on the various MSM talk shows for months predicting that they are certain, one way or the other, that Hillary will be indicted or not.
It's easy to misinterpret guesses or predictions from reality.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Something to consider ....

1. A few words from the Hillary Campaign and we have 10s of thousands of news stories.

2. The FBI has not confirmed a meeting took place yet.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Unless you are a pro Hillerite, that had nothing to do with you.

I just find it highly ironic that people who have refused anything to do with an "anonymous source" for the last year are suddenly rushing to turn on CNN so they can hear about an "anonymous source" "close to the investigation" that says no charges will be filed.

I can post links to plenty of "anonymous sources" "close to the investigation" that say she will be charged.

Doesn't mean diddly squat until the FBI announces their findings.

edit on R032016-07-02T18:03:48-05:00k037Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

link   
Fox news is talking about the CNN report that no charges will be brought now.

Word is getting out and CNN better not have jumped the gun on this.

link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Pro Hillerites are doing dances in the street with joy because of a quote from an anonymous source close to the investigation on CNN... after a year of demanding proof from anyone who dared use a anonymous source.

Typical behavior for these types of people.

Sad really.

I don't believe anyone is taking this as 100% fact. Even I have questioned it. We will have to wait and see.

You could at least be a bit more honest in your conduct and be respectful.
edit on 2-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Fox news is talking about the CNN report that no charges will be brought now.

Word is getting out and CNN better not have jumped the gun on this.

What did Fox happen to say?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Public Service Announcement

This is too important a thread to let it descend into off-topic comments, name-calling and bickering.
Sooooo....those who continue down that path will find posts removed...and may face Posting Bans for the weekend.
Your call.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sat Jul 2 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

They just reiterated what has been reported in this thread.

Something along the lines of, "CNN has said that a source close to the investigation states that no charges will be filed."

They then went on to talk about Trump's tweet and something about Bill's meeting with Lynch was stupid. I'm not paying real close attention to it as I'm trying to make my way through the Huma Abedin transcript.
edit on 2-7-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tag

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
CNN is really putting themselves out there by saying this.

Either they have a good source, or they are blowing it, journalisticly-speaking.

CNN often and other mainstream media news networks often BS about that to just get views. Who is going to punish them?

Jon Stewart (from the daily show) had a reallly good bit on it. There was some kind of shooting or incident. Before the official word came out, CNN and some other networks basically were guessing with their inside "sources".

They all ended up being wrong.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: introvert

They just reiterated what has been reported in this thread.

Something along the lines of, "CNN has said that a source close to the investigation states that no charges will be filed."

They then went on to talk about Trump's tweet and something about Bill's meeting with Lynch was stupid. I'm not paying real close attention to it as I'm trying to make my way through the Huma Abedin transcript.

Thanks.

I'd still like to know when CNN began to announce live on air and when Trump made his tweet.

Which came first? Suppose we may never know.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I can agree, but this is a real big issue in American politics and I would think CNN has a lot to lose for being wrong on this.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join