It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question When Sampling for Chemtrails

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

you probably wouldn't like to know how the pisser on a C-130 works. They fly low too.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you probably wouldn't like to know how the pisser on a C-130 works. They fly low too.

Slightly off topic, but a funny anecdote...
Back in the late 1970s I was on a train traversing Greece (Athens to Thessaloniki). After I used the toilet, I flushed it and the bottom of the toilet opened like a trap door, dropping its "contents" to the tracks below.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

It evaporates pretty quickly. Usually even at fairly low altitudes, unless they are at final approach altitudes, it'll evaporate before it hits the ground.

We used to have to clean a fuel spill every time an S-3 came off a carrier. By the time you got the worst of it up with the absorbant pads the edges were already evaporating.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

Slightly off topic, but a funny anecdote...
Back in the late 1970s I was on a train traversing Greece (Athens to Thessaloniki). After I used the toilet, I flushed it and the bottom of the toilet opened like a trap door, dropping its "contents" to the tracks below.

the "honey bucket" wasn't the same. It had a plastic bag in it. The rule is, if you are the one who filled it, you must clean it. But sadly, so many felt they were so far above that task, that it was left to the crew chief. I volunteered to be a crew chief to have work to do after my avionics was done. On the day I found a used honey bucket, I really, really questioned my decision.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It evaporates pretty quickly. Usually even at fairly low altitudes, unless they are at final approach altitudes, it'll evaporate before it hits the ground.

We used to have to clean a fuel spill every time an S-3 came off a carrier. By the time you got the worst of it up with the absorbant pads the edges were already evaporating.

As always, thanks for the info mate.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I think id prefer to get sprayed with piss than jet fuel. No?

And ow does it work?

edit on 5-7-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

a trough, with a tube that runs down and stops just under the belly right in front of the ADF radio bays. It does have a little flap on it, but empties into the air/tarmac. So in flight, yep, it's atomized and distributed among the plebes.
"just look up man"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join