It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump used money donated for charity to buy himself a Tim Tebow-signed football helmet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The more we hear about the Trump Foundation, the more it just sounds like a tax dodge instead of an actual charitable foundation.

And the more we hear about Donald Trump, the more we see that his finances appear to be super, super shady. Way more so than Mitt Romney.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The more we hear about how shady Donald Trump's finances are, the more his followers don't care.

I've been saying for years that Donald Trump success is a complete veneer based on borrowed money. His name came up 3500 times in Panama Papers release and no one has bothered to investigate.

It's time that someone of good credibility did some digging around in Trump's finances to see what he's really up to. I suspect that the whole billionnaire image is a complete lie (along with everything else about him) and all built on borrowed money borrowed through shell companies and a huge network of corporations and misdirected legal paperwork.

I suspect we'll find that Donald Trump's worth is nothing, that the whole thing is all done based on a ponzi scheme of debt in the billions.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Good job left!
You finally managed to dig up some dirt on the man

Sorry...but the word "finally" made me spit up some of my beer...

Trump has managed to out-scandal all previous Presidential Candidates combined...

It's reached a point where the public has become near numb to it...

They can't even remember when he said his daughter was hot and he would date her if she wasn't related.

It's like a daily numbing stream of crazy...

"Finally managed to dig up dirt"????

No one needs to dig..Trump spreads his dirt with every interview, appearance and speech...Sometimes I imagine him a double agent saying crazy stuff and wondering what it will take to lose. ...It is literally that bad.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

No one has provided a single shred of evidence to prove the billionaire media mogul has no money.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: JAY1980

Pretty sleezy if you ask me.

I think a man who would steal from charity for an autographed football helmet is exactly the type of person we need to lead America right now!!!

...Just had to try that on...still not sure how Trump defenders manage it.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Question? Where are the items?

I personally have bought donatated 'charity' items using a pool of money designated for charitable use, many many times I represented our company as the supporter of a group interested in a cause. And it takes alot of time, in addition to your normal work, to support many aspects of the community.

One of the aspects people forget, is that through this networking, one meets organizers and members as well as recipients. Many times, I would cut a few checks without buying anything (some my own) in addition participating/representing in events.

From silent auctions, to open auctions, helping to organize golf tounrneys, to single father's days-out for needy single father's.....huge list, to items for sale that have been donated to supporting the winning Rooster at a county fair.

In supporting things like the FFA. Buying an award winning goat for instance...one donates it back to a school, back to the owner (always a kid) or to another aspiring student one learns about by becoming involved in the community.

Material items work the same way. While supporting our group, I would see items that are going way below what they should fetch in a different venue. A good example, and expensive donation that would fetch $8-10 thousand at a Polo Club charity event, was going for $1000 at a fund raiser for local GSA.

I'd Buy it, usually double the price offered...raise a potiential additional $5000 at our own events for another cause and donate those proceeds or even donate it for another charity auction in a better venue at a later date to further our groups ideals/comminty support.

People donate tons of things, extremely valuable/cheap, to a good cause of thier choice...sometimes you bounce them back to the original donor after bought as well.

The tickets to these events are not always 'cheap' either, add that to direct donations, If Trump used charitable funds to purchase items at auction, that is nothing out of the norm.

Again, where are the items? Where did they go?

Then you will have something to talk about.

mg

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

Question? Where are the items?

A good question...the campaign has been silent so far..

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Not buying the spin.

He spent 36 million dollars running a campaign something tells me this isn't the full story.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

He spends 36 million on his own campaign (most of which he loaned to himself and will get back) yet he can't afford a $12,000 helmet and has to take money from a charity to buy it. That's some good stuff right there.

Super PACS spend hundreds of millions on campaigns every election season, are they somehow good since they spent their money on any certain candidate? Corrupt companies spend millions on advertising to pump up their image and sales, does that fact somehow nullify the shady things they have done?

Your logic isn't very logical. Trump is spending his own money on his own personal brand, that does not make him altruistic or genuine.
edit on 7/1/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It is wasn't spent on a helmet. It was a donation and the helmet was as way to raise it. What profit did he make here? That would be a shame if he did.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It was spent on a helmet, money moving from one account to another is what is called a purchase.

Trump obviously gained an awesome Tim Tebow helmet!!! But the real question should be what did the ones who put that $12,000 into the charity gain? More importantly, what did they lose?
edit on 7/1/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Those people who gave to the charity know that 12k of their money went to cancer research. How hard is this to understand?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
..Sometimes I imagine him a double agent saying crazy stuff and wondering what it will take to lose. ...It is literally that bad.

"Kids, Daddy has a problem. I need to lose, but I keep on winning. Can any of you think of something else to make me lose?"

"Yes, Donald, Jr."

"Dad, what if all of us kids each send European leaders an email from the campaign soliciting donations for your campaign?"

"Great Idea, Little Donald! But, just in case, keep coming up with ideas."

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

It's more likely the billionaire with his name on half the giant extravagant buildings all over cities across the globe doesn't have a few thousand bucks right?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

He obviously had that kind of pocket change, I never denied that he did, did I? The fact that he couldn't take $12,000 (an amount he probably spends on toilet paper to wipe his ass) out of his billions to buy a helmet but instead decided to take it out of his charity should say all that needs to be said about the man.He's a con artist.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Yet their money could have stayed with Trump's charity while Trump could have used his own money to put toward cancer. That would have been double the money put into charities, but Trump decided to get a free helmet instead. How generous of him.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

But he did use the money that he contributes to his own charity. He gives quite a bit to his charity. I like how some folks say it is not enough but is not anything better than nothing?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yet their money could have stayed with Trump's charity while Trump could have used his own money to put toward cancer. That would have been double the money put into charities, but Trump decided to get a free helmet instead. How generous of him.

Again, where are the items?

You do not know.

I explained how this works giving a very small amout of information, just a jist of donating.

mg

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

How much does he actually contribute to his charity?

You say it is a lot, but how much is it really? I am not talking about the fake charitable contributions he claims like flying a movie star out to see him and calling it charity or giving free rounds of golf to his buddies I want to know how much he actually donates in money.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

How much does he actually contribute to his charity?

You say it is a lot, but how much is it really? I am not talking about the fake charitable contributions he claims like flying a movie star out to see him and calling it charity or giving free rounds of golf to his buddies I want to know how much he actually donates in money.

I suggest you look that up rather than ask some else to answer your own question...

Deny Ignorance?

mg
edit on 1-7-2016 by missed_gear because: grammer

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join