It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Donald Trump have Multiple Personality Disorder ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Does the OP really think that hit pieces like this will actually sway anyone away from the Trump camp and into Clinton's bosoms?

Do you really believe that Americans are just this dumb!

Another Political thread brought to you by (insert idiotic campaign manager.)

P

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Is this intended as some kind of diversion from the actual serious issues in this election?

No, I think it was intended to call attention to the fact that there's something not quite right with Donny. We may not be able to put our finger on it - but it's definitely there

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

He seems to suffer from some kind of personality disorder.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I don't think the OP does and Trump is doing a fine job on his own of getting voters to run to Hillary's bosoms as you put it.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Um......I appreciate your investigative endeavours......but he`s just a f*cktard. Unfortunately if the unqualified f*cktard is elected, it could affect my beautiful country too. I hope to God or whatever you may or may not believe in, you guys at least elect someone qualified, which he is not.

Thank you for listening,

Woman who most are assuming lives in an igloo with pet peguins dreaming of a Brazilion wax. (not true, we`re pretty hot in all aspects)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
I have suspected for a very long time that Donald Trump actually is an MPD. He displays many of the signs and symptoms.

It might explain how in interviews he seems to genuinely have forgotten claims he's made and things he's said, claiming "I never said that or did that" when in fact he did or said those things only a few days (or a few hours) before. It might also explain why he's taken both sides on many different issues in very short time frames. I suspect that his MPD is triggered by being in the media spotlight.

Symptoms of MPD are listed on WebMD as

highly distinct memory variations
Mood swings
Sleep disorders
Phobias
Drug Abuse
Compulsions and Rituals
Hallucinations and Delusions
Eating Disorders
Amnesia
Self Sabotage

Donald Trump has himself said at various times that he suffers from most of this list. He's also displayed many of these behaviors at various times.

There are reports that he's been addicted to weight loss pills for two years or more (Drug abuse)

He reportedly is an OCD clean freak and has a phobia to germs

He has many compulsions and rituals (such as going home to Trump Tower every night from campaign trail)

Hallucinations and Delusions - well, we've seen that he's pretty much a pathological liar and that he is easily taken in by any conspiracy theory (or just makes them up himself)

Amnesia "I never said that"

Memory variations and mood swings have been on prominent display throughout the campaign

He's publicly said "when I'm campaigning, I'm on a high and don't eat at all"

He's publicly said that he doesn't sleep more than 2-4 hours a night.

He's often said things that certainly contradict positions he's previously taken, usually resulting in very negative reports (Self sabotage)

I think you're getting Trump confused with the Obama Administration.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WishIhadknown
Um......I appreciate your investigative endeavours......but he`s just a f*cktard. Unfortunately if the unqualified f*cktard is elected, it could affect my beautiful country too. I hope to God or whatever you may or may not believe in, you guys at least elect someone qualified, which he is not.

Thank you for listening,

Woman who most are assuming lives in an igloo with pet peguins dreaming of a Brazilion wax. (not true, we`re pretty hot in all aspects)

And whom in your Professional Opinion IS Qualified?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

On the books as far as experience goes, Clinton. And I`m not sure how any of you could deny her qualifications, if you actually looked into it. Please do, it`s quite impressive, even above her husband. She`s probably the most qualified candidate that has ever run. It`s actually sad I know this , considering I`m Canadian and our own Prime Minister (while I like him) is a half qualified pretty-boy. (he is quite pretty though) But she IS qualified. Get over wanting anything but a politician in charge. I understand the want for change, and wanting to go with a `normal non-politician`that will make things right for the people, but really. The rest of the world is literally laughing at his supporters, and wondering what the f*ck drug everyone is on. It`s DONALD TRUMP. Have you been sniffing his hair spray.....

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
No just no.
He's a creep. He's a liar, he thinks he's entitled, he's conceited he's a bully but he's not crazy.
He is a narcissist. Oh and he's so ugly. Ewww..

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

This thread is about trump and his mental disorders.
There are plenty of threads as you know that tear down Hillary. We're tearing down trump in this one.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Astrology? Stop.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

This...absolutely. He has narcissistic personality disorder.
His rejection by his father is a mitigating factor. Sent to military school for behavioral problems.

link   

edit on talking to myself here I see. 722016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 722016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

This...absolutely. He has narcissistic personality disorder.
His rejection by his father is a mitigating factor. Sent to military school for behavioral problems.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Planning the show would require actual ummm planning.
Trump wings it.
He fails to plan so plans to fail.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

Yeah ...NO

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Trump has all the supporters he's ever going to have but he gains haters almost daily.

Oh and the smart ones are already with Hillary. Obviously.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Hillary is probably the most qualified candidate to seek the presidency in a very very long time.
You will of course disagree but her resume is exceptional.
The truth is it's Hillary. Without a doubt.
Hate her or not she's still extremely qualified.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Is a very sad of our nations state of affairs when attentions are diverted from the biggest scandal in history when in comes to Americas political history to debate Trumps mannerisms.

Corruption is eating our nations judicial system and national security, but Trump small hands and Personality disorders are more important.

Incredible, but hey have fun while our nation is falling apart and breaking into pieces, making it more vulnerable to foreign infiltrations, a nation that becomes weakened by corruption is a nation that will destroy itself from within.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Hillary is probably the most qualified candidate to seek the presidency in a very very long time.
You will of course disagree but her resume is exceptional.

Right. Two-term First Lady where her chief accomplishment was firing everyone in the White House travel office, thus creating the first of the Clinton White House ethical controversies.

One term senator where she accomplished virtually nothing.

One term Sec of State where her big accomplishment has been peddling influence to foreign governments in return for 'donations' to the Clinton Foundation.

Speech giver extraordinaire where Wall Street mucketymucks are willing to pay her in the high 6 figures per speech. These speeches are so valuable that no one else is permitted to even see what they say.

No executive level experience, never had to meet a payroll, never created a job, totally created a bigger dungpile in foreign affairs than existed when she found it.

If being female, a leftist when it's convenient, and a Clinton are qualifications, then yep. She's 'qualified'.

Oh, and she's Not Trump. That may arguably be her single biggest qualification, but it's shared by everyone else on the planet.

[Edit to add]

Hot sauce.
edit on 7/2/2016 by yeahright because: Edit to add

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join