It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Temple in Mexico Destroyed By Jehovah's Witness

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Interestingly enough I thought of this scripture when I read that, I don't know why:

(2 Peter 2:1-3) 2 However, there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among you. These will quietly bring in destructive sects, and they will even disown the owner who bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves. 2 Furthermore, many will follow their brazen conduct, and because of them the way of the truth will be spoken of abusively. 3 Also, they will greedily exploit you with counterfeit words. But their judgment, decided long ago, is not moving slowly, and their destruction is not sleeping.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterHawkes

Thanks for the reference - so apt isn't it.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: PeterHawkes

Thanks for the reference - so apt isn't it.

Quite apt. I also am reminded of a psalm David sang, when he was running from Saul, the king, the anointed of Jehovah. It is quite apt in this situation. Those of Psalm 55. No doubt they apply to you:

(Psalm 55:1-23) . . .Listen to my prayer, O God, And do not ignore my request for mercy.  2 Do pay attention to me and answer me. My concern makes me restless, And I am distraught  3 Because of what the enemy is saying And the pressure from the wicked one. For they heap trouble upon me, And in anger they harbor animosity against me.  4 My heart is in anguish within me, And the terrors of death overwhelm me.  5 Fear and trembling come upon me, And shuddering grips me.  6 I keep saying: “If only I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and reside in safety.  7 Look! I would flee far away. I would lodge in the wilderness. (Selah)  8 I would hurry to a place of shelter Away from the raging wind, away from the storm.”  9 Confuse them, O Jehovah, and frustrate their plans, For I have seen violence and conflict in the city. 10 Day and night they walk around on its walls; Within it are malice and trouble. 11 Ruin is in its midst; Oppression and deception never depart from its public square. 12 For it is not an enemy who taunts me; Otherwise I could put up with it. It is not a foe who has risen up against me; Otherwise I could conceal myself from him. 13 But it is you, a man like me, My own companion whom I know well. 14 We used to enjoy a warm friendship together; Into the house of God we used to walk along with the multitude. 15 May destruction overtake them! Let them go down alive into the Grave; For evil resides among them and within them. 16 As for me, I will call out to God, And Jehovah will save me. 17 Evening and morning and noontime, I am troubled and I groan, And he hears my voice. 18 He will rescue me and give me peace from those fighting against me, For multitudes come against me. 19 God will hear and respond to them, The one who sits enthroned from of old. (Selah) They will refuse to change, Those who have not feared God. 20 He attacked those at peace with him; He violated his covenant. 21 His words are smoother than butter, But conflict is in his heart. His words are softer than oil, But they are drawn swords. 22 Throw your burden on Jehovah, And he will sustain you. Never will he allow the righteous one to fall. 23 But you, O God, will bring them down to the deepest pit. Those bloodguilty and deceitful men will not live out half their days. But as for me, I will trust in you.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
2 Tim 3: 5- 7

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Public Service Announcement

This is the topic
Ancient Temple in Mexico Destroyed By Jehovah's Witness

Please post to the topic....it is not a religious thread, nor is it about Scriptures.
You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sun Jul 10 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join