It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insulting Trump's small hands is Politically inCorrect Bigotry

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Nailed it.

Is that why in your avatar you are mocking both Jesus and Trump?...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Metallicus

Because you weren't doing that before?

Where did I do that or are you just deflecting?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Deflecting what?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Did you vote for Obama? Do you still support Obama?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Deflecting what?

The point I made that you were responding to obviously.

You accused me of something I have never done so I assume you were deflecting or were you just engaging in a personal attack? I am not sure of your intention, but please don't play stupid after you post your false accusations.

edit on 2016/7/2 by Metallicus because: eta

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You're the deflecting one I'm afraid, Metallicus. Either that or your reading comprehension has failed you. You said "Us" not "I". Kali was using the plural "You," not the singular. In fact, given that you said "the rest of us" after talking about "the left", then that "Us" would include everyone that isn't left, not just your own personal bubble. I'm certain quite a few of them have made fun of Hillary's face before. At least her laugh, her evil evil laugh.
edit on 2/7/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
I do still find it hilarious that I see far more people whining about PC than I see people trying to enforce it. The other problem is that people seem to find it hard to distinguish between not being PC and being an asshole.

This comment right here pretty much says it all.

All the answers are right there if people would just contemplate those two statements.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
Little Donny Boohoo can say whatever he wants about whoever he wants whenever he wants - and you're seriously going to go after people making fun of his teensy tiny widdle hands?

The anti-PC lot (which DOES include non-conservatives) aren't the ones who can't take a joke:

Two of the most respected American comedians, Chris Rock and Jerry Seinfeld, have discussed the unique problems that comics face on college campuses. In November, Rock told Frank Rich in an interview for New York magazine that he no longer plays colleges, because they’re “too conservative.” He didn’t necessarily mean that the students were Republican; he meant that they were far too eager “not to offend anybody.” In college gigs, he said, “you can’t even be offensive on your way to being inoffensive.” Then, in June, Seinfeld reopened the debate—and set off a frenzied round of op-eds—when he said in a radio interview that comics warn him not to “go near colleges—they’re so PC.”
The entertainers were the other half. They had come to the event on their own dime, and were trying to do whatever it took to please these young people so that they could get some road work. Their first step might have been to read the convention brochure. NACA, it explained, is dedicated to “promoting the importance” of “eliminating” any language that is “discriminatory or culturally insensitive.”
As I listened to the kids hash out whom to invite, it became clear that to get work, a comic had to be at once funny—genuinely funny—and also deeply respectful of a particular set of beliefs. These beliefs included, but were in no way limited to, the following: women, as a group, should never be made to feel uncomfortable; people whose sexual orientation falls beyond the spectrum of heterosexuality must be reassured of their special value; racial injustice is best addressed in tones of bitter anguish or inspirational calls to action; Muslims are friendly helpers whom we should cherish; and belonging to any potentially “marginalized” community involves a crippling hypersensitivity that must always be respected.
But he would not tell the jokes that kill at the clubs. He would not do the bit that ends with him offering oral sex to the magician David Copperfield, or the one about a seductive woman warning him that she might be an ax murderer, or the one about why men don’t like to use condoms. Those jokes include observations about power and sex and even rape—and each, in its complicated way, addresses certain ugly and possibly immutable truths. But they are jokes, not lessons from the gender-studies classroom. Their first objective is to be funny, not to service any philosophical ideal. They go where comedy always wants to go, to the darkness, and they sucker-punch you with a laugh when you don’t think you should laugh.
www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Probably the shortest way to explain it is that the difference between an asshole and non-PC is the difference between Trump and George Carlin.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Probably the shortest way to explain it is that the difference between an asshole and non-PC is the difference between Trump and George Carlin.

Yeah. I'd say that's a pretty good example.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Ok, here's another one. How about Samuel Clemens and Rush Limbaugh.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Kali74

Did you vote for Obama? Do you still support Obama?

What does that have to do with your topic? Are you caught up in binary thinking? I must be this because of that? I'll answer even though it's rude. I voted for Obama in '08, Gary Johnson in '12 because I no longer supported Obama. I won't be voting for Hillary or Trump either because I find them both to be vile, barely human beings.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

This is your post that I responded to originally:

Well in fairness if the Left wants to make fun of Donald's body measurements then the rest of us should be able to make fun of Crooked Hilary's face.

I replied:

Because you weren't doing that before?

What exactly am I deflecting by that response and why pretend that Hillary's physical appearance hasn't been being made fun of since she was 1st Lady?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Yeah. I'd say that's a pretty good example.

First...George Carlin was a God! He was super intelligent and funny as all hell. I respect and liked the man.

But he was also a bleeding heart liberal hippie that believed that the world could live at peace with one another. And he was right as long as you do some house cleaning. Get rid of evil level one...Muslims, repressive governments and human leeches. Then switch to level two where we realize that we all get along much better when we are with people that support our beliefs and needs...not with those who oppose them. Maybe we split into kingdoms or tribes to accomplish that.

Then...and ONLY then...would we stand a chance of living in the Utopian peace that a liberal hippie like George would approve. Rest in peace my friend...you were never wrong in your beliefs, with the exception of realizing that humans simply suck.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So it's childish And frowned upon to poke fun at trumps tiny hands but trump can discriminate, and attack large groups of people whenever he wants?

Stop being such a cry baby And Stop sucking on his tiny nuts people. When are you going to understand that Trump does not have your best interest in mind. He would never defend you the way you defend him.

You people make me laugh.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: upperhand12

Ah, nothing like getting to observe binary mentality knee-jerk kicks.

I'm not technically defending HIM, I'm underscoring PC hypocrisy.

Read the thread, and enjoy!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Ah, nothing like getting to observe binary mentality knee-jerk kicks.

I'm not technically defending HIM, I'm underscoring PC hypocrisy.

Read the thread, and enjoy!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Answer one simple question. Who has Trump attacked...and how did he attack them? Please keep in mind the definition of attack.

at·tack
əˈtak/Submit
verb
take aggressive action against (a place or enemy forces) with weapons or armed force, typically in a battle or war.
"in December, the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor"
synonyms: strike, charge, pounce; More
noun
an aggressive and violent action against a person or place.
"he was killed in an attack on a checkpoint"
synonyms: assault, onslaught, offensive, strike, blitz, raid, charge, rush, invasion, incursion
"the attack began at dawn"

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Carlin was a great man with a great mind, no argument there. But he wouldn't be for labeling Muslims as evil or removing them from society.

He'd certainly want the Terrorists among them to stop with the BS and shut the hell up if they can't play nice. But he was never a man to support conformity to societies BS rules either. Carlin was pro people and anti A-hole but I'm not sure if I'd go so far as to call him a bleeding heart. He certainly had no problem telling anyone who he didn't like to go f*ck themselves with a healthy dose of "and your friends and family too".

I think, like myself, he was a cynic and would swing between loving humanity and being repulsed by it to various degrees. He liked to make people think most of all however. Even if that meant playing a little devils advocate from time to time.

He was certainly a unique and amazing man though and he'll be missed.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join