It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insulting Trump's small hands is Politically inCorrect Bigotry

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

If you're really elevated moral high ground, higher evolved specimens of the species, which is the impression I get from the entire PC diatribe, then you would be above childish BODY SHAMING DISCRIMINATION (which doesn't just possibly hurt his feelings, but who knows how many other small handed people).

From what I can see, as a total outsider finally looking in just in the past month, is he's exposing just how fake and hollow this PC demagoguery has always been.

Which i find hilarious... As the sort of person who identifies with the entire South Park canon where everybody gets ripped on equally, and they all need to lighten up and toughen up if they cant initially handle it (like its therapy towards true enlightenment).

But now looking at how overbearingly sophisticated this PC mania is, what a spectacle seeing the PC Media Machine doing what they are supposedly so better than.

Talk about a total meltdown for a bunch of phony Bigot Shaming bigots.

edit on 1-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
So when one person's inappropriate words and behavior attracts the same in return, dragging others down to the same childish...er...excuse me, politically incorrect place, it's okay for one but not for the other. Gotcha.

Not something we want or need in a leader.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

You are very correct. Would you please find us one? ...p l e a s e !

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

If they were truly above all that, they wouldn't do it. He names Hillary "Crooked Hillary" (which she IS) so they go and BODY SHAME him?!?!?

Besides, as I've exposed in my other thread today, this whole thing has been one big fat bogus hypocritical charade, which only makes this Trump Body Shaming situation even more drippingly 'exposive':
Labeling ideas you dont agree with as "stupid racist bigotry", is in fact stupid racist bigotry!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Look here:
Ellen DeGeneres Mocks Donald Trump in Hilarious Small Hands Skit - US Weekly

Ellen's imagery might be baby hands in actuality, but what they look like to me are hands of a truly physically deformed person (like Agent Orange scale deformation), to which her audience went into an uproar of laughter.

So how many people with physically deformed hands had to take the actual brunt of her joke?

This is one of the most brazen examples of hypocrisy I can even recall seeing.
edit on 1-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If they were truly above all that, they wouldn't do it. He names Hillary "Crooked Hillary" (which she IS) so they go and BODY SHAME him?!?!?

Besides, as I've exposed in my other thread today, this whole thing has been one big fat bogus hypocritical charade, which only makes this Trump Body Shaming situation even more drippingly 'exposive':
Labeling ideas you dont agree with as "stupid racist bigotry", is in fact stupid racist bigotry!

To start, not everyone is doing it. Many stay on an adult level. It's always the children throwing the hissy fits that get all the attention or get the whole class in trouble, isn't it?

Then, even those few doing it are not running for the highest office in the country.

He does his share of body shaming people as well. Reap what you sow, dude.

How upset he gets when he gets it back in kind is about the only thing comical about this tragic situation.

With luck, something will shake this up and get us out of it. Sure isn't going to be the trading of insults though.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

You think he doesn't expect that?

The whole point of all of this is how the PC folks / media have been so uptight about all of this stuff, where part of the whole premise is to rip on one person publicly can "hurt" so many others not expected to , so now they're body shaming what they are portraying as physically deformed hands.

Now I'm not an expert on the whole Trump chronology, but if he ripped on 'retarded people' or something along those lines, then there might be some leg to stand on here.

I'd say Deformation Shaming would be even more extreme in harmfulness than say Fat Shaming, where even if he were only being Fat Shamed it'd still be hypocritical enough to warrant this thread. Yet, it's not just his hands alone he's being Body Shamed about.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

" If he stands no chance of winning, why are they going to such great lengths to discredit him? "

Because he is a comedy goldmine. Once Bush's 2nd term was up the search for the next political comedy goldmine has turned up nothing that lasted. Then Trump entered the race.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

You think he doesn't expect that?

Honestly? I don't think he does at times. The penis thing seemed to bug him a lot. At least he restrained himself from displaying that like he did the steaks.

The media (and the attention he drew to himself for the same) made him and now it'll probably destroy him...if something else doesn't. The shtick only works for so long.
edit on 7/1/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Now I'm not an expert on the whole Trump chronology, but if he ripped on 'retarded people' or something along those lines, then there might be some leg to stand on here.

You mean like the time he mocks a disabled reporter???

Face it, the guy deserves every bit of what he's getting and more.
edit on 2-7-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Woah! Yeah that's low.

But it doesn't make him a hypocrite.

Note: I didn't make this to be a pro-Trump thread.
edit on 2-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

The hypocrisy of social justice warriors.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

SJWs are some of the rudest most hate filled people of all.

You can tell they would he happy to see their opposition miserable, suffering, or even dead.

They get real mean and nasty really quick.

These SJWs are the epitome of hypocrite.
edit on 2-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
NOTICE: This isn't a pro-Trump thread. I've never even mentioned Trump's name once in any of my threads until now. Don't think I've even commented in any other Trump threads.

I'm not liberal OR conservative. In fact, I'm not part of any social group.

I hadn't even heard of "SJW" until i was recently labeled as one in my first new thread in this site in forever:

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

you need to calm down sir, theres nothing wrong with honoring the fallen......../quote

So did you decide to turn this thread into your platform for your declaration of being a "Brony", or is that how you celebrate Memorial Day?

Your "SJW Movement", what does that stand for?

I'm compelled to find this behavior highly disturbing, but will wait for you to clarify your position....

[snipped]

Now that since then I've taken note of how crazily hypocritical all this PC stuff is, this thread is merely one in my new series of PC debunker threads:
Still naming Europe a "continent" is Politically inCorrect backwardsness.
edit on 2-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jul 2 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: off topic personal remark removed

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

So you're getting off on him having hurt feelings all these years? That isn't very PC!

Not being PC and not being a jerk aren't the same thing. If he can't handle being laughed at because he's making an ass out of himself then politics aren't for him.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Yeah, kinda like the Obama + Administration huh?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Small hands, Big .'bleep'. That's all that really matters.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Yeah, kinda like the Obama + Administration huh?

When has Obama ever flipped out because people make fun of him?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

POTUS rarely ever hear of anything that goes on, like on the web, against them. Their Chief of Staff their job is to shield them from any source that would get them all 'beat up' feeling. Inside the White House, with their CoS protecting them, along with the Secret Service, the White House is the ultimate heavenly'esque "Safe Space".

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Tuomptonite

It actually doesn't indicate any of those traits. Your mind applies those labels before you even know if the person actually has integrity. Lol. How silly. Never trust a handshake.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join