It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insulting Trump's small hands is Politically inCorrect Bigotry

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

To save us both the trouble—me of telling you of listening—I'll concede that I was making the whole thing up.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Don't be grouchy. This thread is cheerful. Cheer up.

Cheers!
edit on 7/1/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well in fairness if the Left wants to make fun of Donald's body measurements then the rest of us should be able to make fun of Crooked Hilary's face.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Well in fairness if the Left wants to make fun of Donald's body measurements then the rest of us should be able to make fun of Crooked Hilary's face.

It's wrong to make fun of a persons looks. It's not the jokes I laugh at but rather Trumps reaction. This is a guy, who in response to an article written that he has small hands, has been sending that author periodic letters of his hands outlined in gold sharpie for 30 years now. Hillary, to her credit doesn't flip out when people talk about her looks and neither does Michelle Obama. Trump however, takes it personally.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

So you're getting off on him having hurt feelings all these years? That isn't very PC!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Because you weren't doing that before?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
at least he doesn't have fiorina's face

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Its funny watching the Trump supporters get all worked up over this...

Calling everyone immature, and amateurish for making fun of someones looks.........

.......HAVE YOU SEEN DONALD'S CAMPAIGN TACTICS?????!!! HELLOOOO!

LoL Donald's EXACT procedure is to demean and label and name call, hes done it since day one......

Christ the logical disconnect with this Jim Jones-ish, following is sickening and hilarious all at the same time

Calm down and look at yourselves and your candidate first before pointing fingers.........no matter how small they are

edit on 7/1/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So the left is so desperate they have to attack the man's hand size?Never mind the important issues.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
"NO PC!"

"PEOPLE AREN'T BEING PC WITH THE CANDIDATE I LIKE"

Both sides are hypocritical. The PC-people for having double standards, assuming they are't talking about Trump's appearance in some comedic fashion and intend to be genuinely insulting, and the anti-PC people for also having double standards, complaining about Trump being made fun of while cheering when he does something to someone else.
edit on 1/7/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Trump loves Political Incorrectness. That's like, his thing. His supporters love it too.

So what's the problem???

Sounds to me like some special snowflakes are upset again because they don't get special treatment anymore. First they don't like PC Politeness now they get offended because people aren't being PC anymore. Well, I guess that's too bad huh. Maybe you just don't know what you want.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

"The Left" isn't some giant amorous hive-minded blob. The people wearing these hats would make a relatively small portion, and would also include some independents and even some members of "The Right."

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
So the left is so desperate they have to attack the man's hand size?Never mind the important issues.

So does that mean that Trump was just desperate every time he attacked someones looks, or gave them a cool little demeaning nickname of some sort ?

Or does that only apply to everyone else?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

We mentioned his orange skin though...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

I think she's pretty in an ice queen kind of way.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
My first thread even mentioning Trump's name...

What fun today!

Me making a thread calling out blatant hypocrisy means I'm a crybaby snowflake Trump worshiper.

LOL!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You're complaining because people aren't being Politically Correct when they make fun of Trump. But Trump has been against being PC and has said the most Politically Incorrect stuff out of anyone.

Trump supporters love it when he's Politically Incorrect toward others so they can't complain about it when other are Politically Incorrect back at him. That's just too obvious of a Double Standard to try and get away with.

If you don't like it you only have yourselves or Trump to thank for it being that way. So if it upsets you blame who's responsible for it and started the whole Anti-PC movement to begin with.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Just when you thought American politics and candidates couldn't possibly sink any lower.Hand size,really?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Anti-PC folks haven't for years been bludgeoning their opposition with PC bigot labeling. Therefore it isn't a double standard if they aren't PC, don't maintain PC composure. How hard is this to understand?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

How hard is it to understand, "You get what you ask for"??

Don't give me a bunch of BS about how it's ok for Anti-PC people to say something but nobody else can. You're wanting to be special again snowflake. What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join