It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insulting Trump's small hands is Politically inCorrect Bigotry

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I just think its pretty awesome that we can have a nice conversation about Trumps small hands

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Yes, a catch 22:

macroaggression
Large-scale or overt aggression toward those of a different race, culture, gender, etc.; contrasted with microaggression.

Body Shaming potentially millions of people so you can have your little joke.

It will be interesting to see how much more play is left in this anti-Political Correctness protective cocoon the right has made for itself

We've been commanded to believe that they are made of sterner stuff...so far, this thread (among others) is proving just the opposite

So now you're labeling me a Trump supporting conservative for pointing out your hypocrisy?
Do I sense some Conservative Shaming coming on, or would that be Trumper Shaming?
SEE HERE (the other thread I just started): Labeling ideas you dont agree with as "stupid racist bigotry", is in fact stupid racist bigotry!

I'm as staunchly independent, and mistrustingly anti-establishment as could be imagined. I'm not convinced Trump isn't another Elitist shill, but I'll tell ya the hypocrisy and absurdity of all this PC mania has me wanting to vote for him just to rebel against you PC lot.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm just going to blow past all of that. I'm not into microaggressions - and if you were really paying attention you would see that straight away

I will own up to this: can't stand Donny Trump

Making fun of Donald Trump is not off limits

Or - is it?

edit on 7/1/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: must not try to do this on my phone...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
On the flip side you could say that the man with soft hands was intelligent enough not to have to do generally lower paid physical work.

So, um, rough hands equates to low intellegence.

Thats why I try not to stereo type by something so small and irrelevant to a persons nature.

It almost looks like you're Intelligence Shaming construction industries workers.....

It looks that way doesn't it. I bet millions of construction workers are now crying into their hands.

That is, untill they notice I spelt intelligence wrongly.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

crying into their rough tough manly hot hands

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: veracity

So, Body Shaming is acceptable PC practice then?

I'm sure trump does what I do and just gets over it. There are much worse afflictions one could be born with. My brother has webbed feet.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It is a petty insult-just because he is as shady as an umbrella, couldn't lie straight in bed and isn't fit to run a marathon let alone a nation doesn't mean that the lowest common denominators should attack him for his apparently small hands.

The world makes fun of the clown who makes a laughing stock of the republican party and makes people question politics in general, who cares about the hands?

edit on 1-7-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So, Body Shaming is acceptable PC practice then?

You triggered bro?

I bet you're more upset about this tripe than The Donald himself. The way I see it: if Trump wants to dish it out he should be ready to take a taste himself.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Actually, I'm loving all this! The PC movement has apparently endless fodder of hypocrisy for me to enjoy poking holes in, I'm just recently discovering. For me it's like an augmented reality video game, that is most enjoyable (unless the topic specifically involves harming children).

I'm even liking this "trigger" word I've just gotten in both threads in the past 10 minutes.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What I find disgusting is how the PC crowd think it's totally acceptable to make fun of a Man because He has a small penis. The PC crowd might be saying hands but everyone knows that small hands are supposed to mean the man has a small penis.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: introvert

This thread.

That's the best you can do?

C'mon. I thought we were adults here.

No, that is the worst I could do, and it wasn't that hard. We're all adults here.

When John Oliver got upset about Trump bringing up John Stewarts real name, he tried, yet failed miserably, to do the same to Trump for instance. It's double-standards and hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jkm1864

NO, small feet means small penis, not hands.

small hands is just cute

edit on 1-7-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm glad you like it. I got it from conservatives.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: introvert

This thread.

That's the best you can do?

C'mon. I thought we were adults here.

No, that is the worst I could do, and it wasn't that hard. We're all adults here.

When John Oliver got upset about Trump bringing up John Stewarts real name, he tried, yet failed miserably, to do the same to Trump for instance. It's double-standards and hypocrisy.

That's one. I believe you have a lot more to go to justify the "going rate" comment.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jkm1864
What I find disgusting is how the PC crowd think it's totally acceptable to make fun of a Man because He has a small penis. The PC crowd might be saying hands but everyone knows that small hands are supposed to mean the man has a small penis.

Or it's just comical that he has small hands for his height. I wouldn't and I don't think most here would make fun of the size of a penis. Truly if a man and woman or man and man know what they're doing together, size doesn't in fact matter. Insecurity about size and what that makes men do however, is funny to me.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Insecurity about size and what that makes men do however, is funny to me.

LOL
So true.
There's hardly anything more cognitively disruptive to many if not most males.
Which means to Small Penis Shame him is going over the top in terms of the jist of my OP.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

I'm just going to blow past all of that. I'm not into microaggressions - and if you were really paying attention you would see that straight away

I will own up to this: can't stand Donny Trump

Making fun of Donald Trump is not off limits

Or - is it?

of course it is here on ATS...you can ONLY make fun of liberals, Obama, Hillary, SJW's, democrats, etc.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is offensive, as a man who has suffered the indignation of having been burdened with small hands I take this as a personal insult.

People don't know how hard it is, the difficulties we face on a daily basis.

Just to give you an idea, in comparison to someone with normal sized hands my keyboard is like an entire continent, I started composing this reply about 3 days ago in anticipation of this thread.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

Small Hands Matter!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
By the way. Screw ellen degenerate or whatever her name is

Im not for or against Degeneres but youre about as lame as tmz if your that desperate to put someone else down for your political agenda that you gotta make fun of their sexuality.

Come on fella, you full well know her name. Stop pandering to the masses.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join