It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insulting Trump's small hands is Politically inCorrect Bigotry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You are pretty obsessed with mister Trump, aren't you?

It's okay to admit that you actually like the guy. You don't have to fight with what you're feeling.

Just kidding.

...or am I?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Ive never met Hitler but I dislike him

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tuomptonite
Personally, when I am judging a man based on his hands, I prefer to use hand texture as a good indicator of character. Never trust a man whose hands are soft, smooth and supple. If you shake a mans hand and the grip is weak and soft like a teen aged girls, that's always a red flag in my book. Conversely, you shake a mans hand that is rough, weathered and hard as a rock, it usually indicates strength, integrity and character. Although I don't take hand size into account, we all know what they say about guys with small hands.....

On the flip side you could say that the man with soft hands was intelligent enough not to have to do generally lower paid physical work.

So, um, rough hands equates to low intellegence.

Thats why I try not to stereo type by something so small and irrelevant to a persons nature.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The only irony that I find is how liberals will spend a very large effort pointing fingers at people, claiming "Hate", "Racism" and "Bigotry"...........

.......yet have no issue doing the exact same thing to others in many different cases, all the while making up excuses for it.

I also thought that they were suppose to be much more intelligent and mature.......not stooping to the level of things they point out...........

.....and yet here we are, doing the exact same thing.

Making fun of politicians has been done literally for centuries.......until it's "your guy", then it's "Waaaaa! Waaaaa! That's not fair! Waaaaa! Waaaaa!"

A true progressive liberal would decry ANY form of making fun of another based on anything. They would debate the intelligent points and win an argument based on that.

Reality however, shows that no......they are just as bad at making fun of other people as any other group on the face of this planet.

But they'll still claim they are "much more enlightened" than other groups.

Again: Hypocrisy.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

well, for me personally...soft hands means that you have never done a hard days work in you life...not respectable...in my opinion.

You could have been smart enough to find a way to hire someone to do it for you but...in your free time...what do you do? Play ball? no...climb trees? prob not...fishing...nope...soft weak hands means you do nothing.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Hitler is dead. You dislike an idea of Hitler, one built from what you've come to learn about him.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Ah man, where's your sense of humor. He tosses insults around like confetti, surely he can catch one like a big boy.
Oh wait, those hands, ..... well, maybe he can catch a very small insult.

Hahahah of course not, man.

Donald Trump mocks a disabled reporter by mocking his disabilities and the underbelly of society comes along to praise and support him for "not being politically correct."

Trump supporters do this kind of # on the daily and as soon as it happens to them or their messiah... they transform into a majestic and whiny snowflake... the very thing they so often denounce.

This has made my day. You guys have the consistency of Swiss cheese lololol.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

and...I am ok with that

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

The only irony that I find is how liberals will spend a very large effort pointing fingers at people, claiming "Hate", "Racism" and "Bigotry"

I think liberals spend a very large effort fighting actual bigotry, racism and hate. Things like marriage equality, voting rights etc... I think other people spend a very large effort pointing fingers at them and claiming how they are the PC police and took away their freedom of speech.

All I see is irony.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

If you hate them as much as you hate grammar, that must be a lot. Either way, hating someone you've likely never met is the seat of stupidity.

Dude stay on the ball not the player, i see what your doin, playing the victim because poor donald is so sad.

Oh and my grammar is terrible because english isint my mother tongue.

Keep up the great work

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

The only irony that I find is how liberals will spend a very large effort pointing fingers at people, claiming "Hate", "Racism" and "Bigotry"

I think liberals spend a very large effort fighting actual bigotry, racism and hate. Things like marriage equality, voting rights etc... I think other people spend a very large effort pointing fingers at them and claiming how they are the PC police and took away their freedom of speech.

All I see is irony.

They don't, or else they would hold those same standards to all cases. Instead, duplicity and double-standards is the going rate.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

And all I see is yet another group of people that have no issues demeaning another human, with the use of insults, derogatory comments, or making fun of them in some way.

Makes them no different that those they point fingers at.

Sorry, but that includes you. Look at your avatar.

If I were to point at someone and make fun of something about them, I'd be called a "bully" in most places.

Good thing is I don't do that. Other good thing is I spend a lot of time teaching my Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts how wrong it is to do that, and that it is NEVER okay to do so.

But apparently large groups of people seem to think it's okay to do it....as long is it's the "right person" to do it to, or because others have done it in the past.

Very sad world we live in when others think it's okay to be a bully........simply because they feel they are on the "correct" side of things and that their way is better.

No one should do that.

....but they do.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Kali74

All I see is irony.

They don't, or else they would hold those same standards to all cases. Instead, duplicity and double-standards is the going rate.

Can you provide examples?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
On the flip side you could say that the man with soft hands was intelligent enough not to have to do generally lower paid physical work.

So, um, rough hands equates to low intellegence.

Thats why I try not to stereo type by something so small and irrelevant to a persons nature.

It almost looks like you're Intelligence Shaming construction industries workers.....

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I wouldn't call Trump a victim. The man is a multi-billionaire. Once again, a nonsensical conclusion. You don't see what anyone is doing.

We know English isn't your mother tongue. You're never going to get better if you don't try harder.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

This thread.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Trump supporters do this kind of # on the daily and as soon as it happens to them or their messiah... they transform into a majestic and whiny snowflake... the very thing they so often denounce.

Actually, I'm a stickler for ostracizing hypocrisy as it along with blissful ignorance are 2 of the biggest social ills that detriment the world.

If all people were well informed, and all were to make it a life mission to strive to not be total hypocrites, it would likely solve most of the core problems that formed the basis of all this PC insanity, and a whole lot more.

Well all that, and being able to take a joke, and of course honesty.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It's SNIP himself that's made this a thing

It's also funny

It's interesting to me that different people at different times take turns pointing out hypocrisy - some of things that have been said about Obama, Clinton, Merkel - honestly...there's no point, the list is long

But make fun of Trumps stubby little fingers and all of a sudden the left is hypocritical

I would so love to see someone on the rightier side of things say something about the whole Pocahontas meme - but we all know that will never happen

edit on 7/1/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: remove political name calling

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

If "the right" were the ones bullying Planet Earth with this anti-shaming PC anti-discrimination maniac agenda, and then went and did it to Hillary, then I'd have the same thread today except it would be Hillary in the pictures.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Good thing is I don't do that.

You don't do a lot of things. For example you don't comment against conservative posters when they go off. You don't call out Trump when he is derogatory to women, Mexicans, Muslims and black people.

And please show us some examples of tiny handed orange people being denied any rights or being treated like second class citizens.

Generally I don't go for two wrongs making a right but Trump and his supporters are the exact type of whiny bullies that deserve a massive dose of their own medicine with all their complaining about political correctness and SJWs (there's something else you didn't do, stay away from pejoratives) yet if you criticize their (your?) God (thus my avatar, tough cookies) they throw hissy fits, call you a traitor and any number of other unpleasant things and report you.

Spare me the hypocrisy speech, the pedestal you're preaching from looks a bit shaky.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join