It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insulting Trump's small hands is Politically inCorrect Bigotry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I do have to say that while I'm not a Trump supporter, it is rather hypocritical of the Left to do some of the many things that they are doing to try and paint a bad picture of this person.

Think about it: Any of us make fun of someone due to their skin color, gender, sexual preference, mental disability, physical disability, how they talk, how they walk, or simply how someone looks, and the SJW's out there would eat us alive, and scream at the top of their lungs how we are racist, bigots, who need to learn about diversity tolerance.

Right: yet it's okay to make fun of this man's hair, skin and hands......because you don't like him.

How flipping mature and being true to what y'all are suppose to be championing?

And the "Oh well you all made fun of Obama or (insert any liberal person here)." is not an excuse.

In fact, it has to be one of the most childish excuses out there.

Just because Little Tommy did something bad does not mean you get to do it too.

EVERYONE should be upset at things like this......and those who are suppose to be progressive, and I do mean FOR REAL, should also be putting things like this down.

It's beneath you, and goes against every thing that Liberals preach.......but apparently is okay as long as it furthers your goals and agendas.....

Such hypocrites.......

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This is not bigotry, look up the definition:

a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

It is, however, mean. His hands are cute and making fun of them is low.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Wouldn't that make him part of the Small Handed Peoples (SHP) group?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

lol and SPP group

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The attention payed to trump's body reveals the journalistic integrity of these rags and those who sniggger at them, whom are no better than pointing children.

But then again, this is the PC era. People like to body shame those they envy, while body promote those they don't.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I think it's pretty obvious what's going on here.

This is just another pathetic and desperate attempt by the establishment to try and "discredit" mister Trump. After all their failed attempts about twisting his words, they move to personal attacks and making fun of his body parts?! How pathetic this is?

Why don't people mock that criminal hillary about her small chest? Oh wait, it's because there's just too many arguments about her political career to criticize, there's no need for people to drop low and insult her on a personal level.

One thing is certain. As the election date is coming closer, someone is very afraid of mister Trump winning it

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Do people really believe what they write, you guys where so happy when trump was insulting right and left and now your all up in arms because trump is targeted. More fake outrage plz.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You know what they say about men with small hands...

They have to shop for smaller gloves.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Do people really believe what they write, you guys where so happy when trump was insulting right and left and now your all up in arms because trump is targeted. More fake outrage plz.

There is no excuse for your nonsensical hypocrisy and double-standards. You and your media are becoming just like Trump for the very same reasons you hate him, and it's hilarious.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Hillary.

Lying.
Deceiving.
Poor manager.
Crappy leader.
Corrupt.

Trump.
Successful businessman with tiny hands.

hahahahahahahahahahaha You gotta love politics.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I don't think anyone is outraged.

Truthfully, I believe 99% of people find this hilarious. But not Trump's small hands, but just how desperate the establishment seems to be, in order to discredit Trump.

As I've said, it's pathetic.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I would be embarrassed if any of my liberal friends thought it was ok to wear that hat out.

I am very Liberal myself I should add.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

There is no excuse for your nonsensical hypocrisy and double-standards. You and your media are becoming just like Trump for the very same reasons you hate him, and it's hilarious.

Lol i hate trump and Hillary equally, but keep in believing you and your saviour are the victims.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

If you hate them as much as you hate grammar, that must be a lot. Either way, hating someone you've likely never met is the seat of stupidity.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Just saying someone has small hands isn't politically incorrect. People's interpretation of what they think that means is politically incorrect.

As is commonly said "if you marry a super model, you'd better have millions of dollars or a 10 inch penis". Trump is proud of boasting of his millions of dollars.

Many psychiatrists will say that people who have to brag about how big things they do are are usually over compensating for other areas. This is a basic fact of psychology 101.

And no one brags about how big the things they build are more than Donald Trump.
edit on 1-7-2016 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Hate in general is an ignorant word to use. Ive been guilty of it as well.

But you can "dislike" someone you have never met before...yes

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

I would pick a 10 incher over a million dollars, anyday

(sorry if this is thread drift)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Oh come on, you don't see the least bit of irony in how Trump responds to any of this? The guy that's got the GOP nomination based on his willingness duty to offend? Also orange is a choice.
edit on 7/1/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

you don't have to have met someone to dislike them. Donald Trump himself often says you can't have an opinion about someone if you've never met, but this is completely wrong.

You can have an opinion of someone based on the image they portray and the actions they provide for you to see, and the things they say and positions they take on issues.

Personally, based on this, I can't stand Trump. I think Bill Gates is an amazing person. Never met either of them.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

You dislike an idea of him, one based on insufficient information, projection, and assumption.
edit on 1-7-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join